Just wanted to share a couple of videos I took right after the installation at our shop. I apologize for not using a professional camera, however I tried to be as precise as I could. Fit and finish is perfect. We have great history with secondary cat delete pipes with Porsches in the past so let me pass some information, maybe I can shed some light to some of your questions:
- Does it sound too loud, raspy and obnoxious? NO It is deeper, yet quieter than a catback system. Under load, the noise is more present. Inside the cabin while driving it is a sweet low tone increase.
- Does it increase power? YES It will not contribute anywhere close to a software programming, but the throttle response increases, and car picks up power.
- Does it cause a check engine light? NO
- Is it easy to install? ABSOLUTELY Takes us less than 30 minutes including getting the car on/off the lift.
- I have an X brand exhaust system, will AWE pipes mate it? CAN NOT ANSWER
If you guys have more questions, feel free to shoot. For ordering please call (210)399-1172 or send an email to email@example.com