Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

price check on 2012

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all - long time lurker who is about to (hopefully) be an owner. I was hoping to get people's thoughts on what a solid price on a 2012 might be. Since some, but probably not all, are getting close to invoice on 2013 orders, and 2012s have historically sold close to invoice, I was hoping to do invoice or better (not including conquest cash). Does everyone think that's a reasonable assumption? I'm not sure if there are holdbacks or other incentives that Audi is providing dealers to clear inventory. I was contemplating offering ~$1k below invoice and going from there.

Thanks in advance!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

If you got close to invoice or invoice itself you would be getting an awesome deal. Dealers do want to get rid of 2012's but they have 3-4 months to do so and normally dealers don't have a massive overstock of s4's. They know they will sell so most aren't too worried, and honestly a lot of people are preferring the 2012 styling over the 2013.
    2012 Glacier White S4 S-Tronic: B&O, Nappa leather, 19" wheels, Advanced Key, Navigation, Sports Diff, Parking sensors, Carbon inlays

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

$1k below invoice is very likely below dealer cost. You can try, but don't expect them to take it. FWIW reportedly Audi has no dealer holdbacks.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I have contacted many dealers across New England and am at $500 above invoice, extra $1000 more on my trade (vs other dealers) and $750 loyalty. They are having it sent from another dealer. Most started at $1500 over invoice and less on my trade. After a few weeks, many have contacted me with better offers.