After a ridiculous quote of 4 hours to hang an exhaust I decided to take this one on.
I settled in on the APR exhaust for 3 main reasons:
1. Cost - running 10% off now
2. Quiet - one of the quietest performance options - I know I sacrificed a few HP but I am OK with that
3. Direct fit for the B7 - quad tips, no modifications necessary
All in all it took me 1.5 hours with just ramps and a floor jack and I did it solo.
I followed the numerous removal threads out there which helped a lot. But I hit a few notable moments:
1. The sleeve/clamp nuts were 13mm not 17mm
2. My 05.5 B7 had the flapper in the muffler outlets so I had to plug the vacuum.
Other than that it was very straightforward.