Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Paintless dent repair or good auto body shop in Eugene

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Does anyone know of a paintless dent repair business in Eugene? Or, a good quality auto body shop that can fix rock chips, door dings, and chipped paint, etc?

Thanks

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Just talked to Mike at Over the Top Services Auto Detailing in South Eugene. Does anyone know of these guys or heard anything good or bad about them? They seem to be above board and moving into a bigger and better space. I will post up my experience if I decide to go with them.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Sorry I can't refer a repair shop to you in Eugene. If you were here in Provo or Orem, UT I'd send you to Cascade Collision. But seeing as your in a different state I'll just tell you what I look at when finding a repair shop.
    1) how do they treat you? Do they seem too busy for you or do they seem like they want to help you with your problem? You can talk to other customers while you are there.
    2) What's their attitude about the problem? Do they immediately start saying well it will cost you this and this with a negative attitude about the problem, or do they seem like your problem is manageable and that they will do all they can to fix it? If it's a positive attitude and they give a list of the steps they are thinking of taking, it's a good sign.
    3) Do they initially take a look at the problem for free? If they do that is a good sign.
    4) Do they look for the less expensive option for you?
    That's what I look at. I just try to get a feel for the shop. You can learn a lot from the inital look they do at your car before decide to have them fix it. Don't be afraid to ask questions and talk to other customers. Look online for reviews. Trust your instincts and good luck!