Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings witwer4444's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 E39 M5

Thumbs up Midwest SOWO 2012 Caravan!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Guys

Well, its that time again, Southern Worthersee is just around the corner.

http://southernworthersee.com/

If you are in the midwest and plan on going down, PLEASE, PM me as I am organizing a caravan with Chicago/Michigan/Indiana/Ohio guys on Facebook and I will be happy to add any of you so you can get filled in on our Caravan details.

Its the Weekend of May 18th, so about 5-6 weeks away. The location is Helen, Georgia. If you know you are going or are just thinking about it, I HIGHLY recommend registering your car on their website. The best part of the show is that its FREE and if you register early, you get even more FREE stuff.

So, like I said, contact me via PM if you are interested in coming down and want to join in on the caravan!!!

Thanks guys

Dave Christian

Veteran Member Four Rings CleanA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    04 A4 USP, 05 gsxr 600

Im going with aron and drew as well as a bunch of the local audi/vw guys. Are you guys leaving the 17th?
    04 Audi 1.8T USP - Rimda

NEED A FENDER ROLLER? OR FENDERS ROLLED?-PM ME

ProperFIT
    Wheelwhores
    -Admir

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 E39 M5

Quote Originally Posted by CleanA4 View Post
    Im going with aron and drew as well as a bunch of the local audi/vw guys. Are you guys leaving the 17th?
    Ya, possibly even Wednesday night the 16th, but mostly likely Thursday afternoon-ish if not. I am thinking either Indy or Cincinnati is a good place for you guys to meet me and a few others at.

Senior Member Three Rings zerokiller698's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'll look into it. Not quite sure if I'll have the money or not for it
    B6 S4: JHM 93 octane, fast intentions catless down pipes & non res cat back, Stern pro mounts, H&R coilovers
    B5 A4: APR 93 octane, APR cat back exhaust, Koni sport shocks, H&R race springs - Sold

Veteran Member Four Rings jursch2211's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm going! If you guys leave thursday are you driving all the way through to Helen, GA? I was thinking of driving to Kentucky and staying a night there and continuing through Friday morning.
    || APR Stage 2 | RP K04-015 | Racetec | Neuspeed | Forge 007 | Carbonio | DTH Accessories | OEM S4/RS4/R8 Parts | '10 RNS-E | Hotchkis | Adam's Rotors | Podi | OCarbon | E-Code Headlights | Euro '02 Color DIS | Euro MKII TT MFSW | Euro Trunk | BBS LM's | Airlift | Accuair E-Level ||

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 E39 M5

Quote Originally Posted by jursch2211 View Post
    I'm going! If you guys leave thursday are you driving all the way through to Helen, GA? I was thinking of driving to Kentucky and staying a night there and continuing through Friday morning.
    Pitstop Thursday night in Cincinnati would be prime. Then just take 75 all the way down.

Veteran Member Four Rings jursch2211's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I was thinking somewhere around Lexington, KY. That would leave about a 6 hour drive on Friday which isn't too bad. Just my suggestion.
    || APR Stage 2 | RP K04-015 | Racetec | Neuspeed | Forge 007 | Carbonio | DTH Accessories | OEM S4/RS4/R8 Parts | '10 RNS-E | Hotchkis | Adam's Rotors | Podi | OCarbon | E-Code Headlights | Euro '02 Color DIS | Euro MKII TT MFSW | Euro Trunk | BBS LM's | Airlift | Accuair E-Level ||

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 Santorian B5 S4 Stage 1 (Sold), 2001.5 Vast Stg3 Brilliant Black B5 S4

I am in, i sent in the request for work off. Should not be a problem. I was thinking about leaving friday morning since you cannot enter until 5pm friday night.

-Sean

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 E39 M5

Quote Originally Posted by S4B5Sean View Post
    I am in, i sent in the request for work off. Should not be a problem. I was thinking about leaving friday morning since you cannot enter until 5pm friday night.

-Sean
    Sean

Sounds good man, thanks for letting me know. Also, I was thinking we could go down Thursday and spend Thursday night enjoying ourselves since there may not be a chance for us to drink any other night.

If this sounds better, let me know, I'll be sure to include you when I hear more. I will have several Michigan/Chicago guys with me as well so the caravan could get a bit long

Dave