Do the part numbers G 000 605 (from ETKA) and G 052 186 A3 (from ElsaWin) refer to the exact same type of grease used in inner tripod joints, specifically the AAR 2900 and AAR 3300i units?

I'm looking for the amber colored grease used specifically in tripod joints vs. the more common thicker viscosity dark grey colored grease used in outer CV (aka. Rzeppa) joints.