Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: The New Guy!!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 B8 A4 Avant Prestige Sline, 1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu, 2006 Lexus IS 250

Wink The New Guy!!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey everyone I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Chase I have recently (on Tuesday April 3rd) bought my first Audi, it's a Ibis White 2010 A4 Avant Prestige S line. I love it! I also have a passion for classic cars. My first car and I do still own it is a 1966 Chevelle Malibu ( I have had that for 13 years and incounting). I do need to sell my Mk4 Golf GL with 65k on it, so if you know anybody in SoCal let me know. I look forward to meeting a few of you and talking about our cars. Also my SN is the same on SoCalEuro.com and VWVortex.com
    And That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles!
    2010 Audi A4 Avant Presitge Sline, Michelin PSS, RS Grille, VAGed, tint, OEM LED plate lights, Working on a Porsche Cayenne BBK swap and (RS style fog grilles-postponed). I have Eibach pro kit lowering springs brand new never installed thinking about it.

Senior Member Three Rings eyrah's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Welcome to audizine!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Thanks! This should be a great resource of info.
    2010 Audi A4 Avant Presitge Sline, Michelin PSS, RS Grille, VAGed, tint, OEM LED plate lights, Working on a Porsche Cayenne BBK swap and (RS style fog grilles-postponed). I have Eibach pro kit lowering springs brand new never installed thinking about it.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Welcome...LOVING your tastes!

AZ Member #
    My Garage