Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Should I go with the A5 or A4?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm truly stuck on this decision.. 2008 V6 A5 or 2009+ 4cyl turbo A4? Both will be around $25k and both will have about the same mileage. A5 I like in black.. A4 I like in white.

I know the 4cyl is easier to mod but i'm not entirely sure I want to do much modding since it'll be a daily driver. The A5 i'm looking at has nav and none of the A4s I can afford have it. To ME the V6 sounds much nicer. As far as looks goes I like them both and can't decide which one I like the best.

Trying to compare to see which i'd like better - it's not working out so well. Help :(

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Same price, not bothered about modding it, and sounds like you want the NAV, I would take the A5. Unless you needed back doors.
    White Wagon

Twitter/Instagram: IDFront

Veteran Member Four Rings VroomVroom's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Yeah...that's my question. Do you need four doors? I'd recommend starting there.

That said, I'm an oddball...I prefer the V6.
    -Jerry
    '13 Q5 Premium plus 3.0T. Glacier White/Black; MMI Nav plus, S line, B&O, Sport interior.
    - H&R Sport springs, Solo Performance exhaust tips, Various VCDS tidbits.
    (Formerly) '12 Q5, 3.2, '08 A4 Avant 3.2, '06 A4 Avant 3.2.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 BMW 135i M Sport, 2008 Jeep Liberty
    Items for Sale

I would go with the A5 if it's gonna be a daily. It sounds like it has everything you want.
    Papachristou: i just said "yeah well you are still driving a neon, and she still wants to ride in my car"

2012 BMW 135i M Sport

Registered Member Four Rings Rodmar's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    None

a5 is a good choice if a coupe isnt a big deal TBH, especially with NAV, then you have color DIS.
    BB DTM B7 A4/10% tint all around/Vortex splitters/Sonic Tuning LM Reps/Red painted Calipers/Hawk HPS Pads/Koni/Eibach Pro Kit/Kenwood DVD Headunit/REVO STG 2/RAI DP/HFC/AWE Catback Exhaust/Show N' Go Plate holder/Ebay Mirror caps/Podi Mechanical Boost Gauge/Piston DV/1080 Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim/Krauto LED Interior Lights/B7 S4 Recaro seats/TTs flat bottom wheel/RS4 Pedals/S4 Door Blades/Drilled&Slotted Rotors/rs4 RSB

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Well I mapped out the drive back to get the A5 and it's a 12 hour trip.....
    Found a black A4 with everthing - absolutly everything I want that's right near my dad's house in NC so if all goes well i'll pick it up. Granted my boyfriend's black A6 is pissing me off since I wash it every week but it's always dirty lol but I really want to murder on out.. well other than audi rings..

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
    but I really want to murder on out..
    Please don't, it looks like ass.
    White Wagon

Twitter/Instagram: IDFront

Active Member Two Rings Smneveau4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Q5 Prestige

Go with A5 you will not regret it..

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 BMW 135i M Sport, 2008 Jeep Liberty
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by naiku View Post
    Please don't, it looks like ass.
    I agree.

Also, since you found an A4 with everything you want I say go for it, OP.
    Papachristou: i just said "yeah well you are still driving a neon, and she still wants to ride in my car"

2012 BMW 135i M Sport

Registered Member Four Rings Rodmar's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    None

Go for the a 2012 Dodge Charger, them things are kool.
    BB DTM B7 A4/10% tint all around/Vortex splitters/Sonic Tuning LM Reps/Red painted Calipers/Hawk HPS Pads/Koni/Eibach Pro Kit/Kenwood DVD Headunit/REVO STG 2/RAI DP/HFC/AWE Catback Exhaust/Show N' Go Plate holder/Ebay Mirror caps/Podi Mechanical Boost Gauge/Piston DV/1080 Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim/Krauto LED Interior Lights/B7 S4 Recaro seats/TTs flat bottom wheel/RS4 Pedals/S4 Door Blades/Drilled&Slotted Rotors/rs4 RSB

Account Terminated Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Lamborghini Gallardo

I also want to ask the same question how many doors you want?I would personally prefer A5.In India there is also a huge market of luxury cars.But still they are in reach of rich people.But India have a strong middle class ,they buy cars of range up to 20-30 lac.

General Motors is continuously launching new cars in India .I have an update for you.Recently ,General Motors India is planning to launch Chevrolet Captiva next month.Very nice and impressive SUV,Chevrolet Captiva looks very fabulous and stylish.It's sizzling performance with mind blowing mileage and power make new avatar of excellence.

Chevrolet Captiva is said to be a head turner with elegant and sporty exterior look with a rigid monocoque body. Captiva is packed with bold wheel cutouts and powerful shoulder line with satin silver finish skid plates in the front and rear that adds aggression and sophistication on the open urban roads.

Chevrolet Captiva is a car with luxury and style both in interiors and exteriors. The exterior of Chevrolet Captiva is unmatched with a class-apart style. The sporty headlight makes the visibility very clear. The finishing touch on the exterior is done by the chrome finishing on the door handles and dual exhaust pipes. The alloy wheel base makes the look more complete and classy.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I support A4