Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Anyone in the Cleveland area??

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just moved to the Cleveland area and was wondering if anyone else is close by?

Established Member Two Rings Thomas Chagrin's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sure, I am! :-D I live in Mentor (east side). There is a pretty active VW/Audi community in the area. Where do you live? I get out to some car gatherings in the area, but I'm not a diehard. There is a good gathering coming up on Sunday, May 6th at Mentor Headlands beach. Always a great turnout when we do gatherings there. Put in on your calendar!
    | Stage 3 B5 S4 | B7 A4 Avant Ti |

AZ Member #

Sweet that would be awesome!!! Yeah my wife is from Cleveland but she lives in Parma now. I on the other hand am from NY and moved here recently. I'll try and see if I can make that show. I wanted to go to show n go next weekend with my boys from NY but my kids bday is that weekend. I will def. make waterfest though.

Veteran Member Four Rings CyberPMG's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 A4 1.8T Ultrasport 6MQ

Be sure to check out www.fatdubs.com for local VW/Audi activity in Northeast Ohio. Everyone's starting to wake up from the winter season and get things going for summer. Welcome to the area!
    USP CLUB MEMBER #34

2004 A4 1.8T USP - GT2871R Eliminator - Unitronic program - ER Comp FMIC - Stoptech BBK & lines - JDM SS - CIM gauge - ECS RA4 Stage 2 clutch & LWFW - Fluidampr pulley - RNS-E - RS4 pedals, e-brake, & mirrors - S4 Bi-Xenon ecodes - 19" OZ SLIII - Bilstein PSS9 - B6 S4 Recaros - more stuff...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by CyberPMG View Post
    Be sure to check out www.fatdubs.com for local VW/Audi activity in Northeast Ohio. Everyone's starting to wake up from the winter season and get things going for summer. Welcome to the area!
    Thank you! I will check it out.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I am in Avon, the westside of the Cleveland. Definitely check out fatdubs there is always a group of people getting together for meets.

AZ Member #

Thank you I actually started checking the website recently.

Quote Originally Posted by 5thApex View Post
    I am in Avon, the westside of the Cleveland. Definitely check out fatdubs there is always a group of people getting together for meets.

Veteran Member Four Rings CyberPMG's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 A4 1.8T Ultrasport 6MQ

Feel free to come out to the Tuesday Lowered Expectation gtg - over at PJ McIntyre's at the corner of Rocky River and Lorain in Cleveland (west side of Cleveland towards the airport). We will park in the back parking lot and grab some food and drink around 6:30pm.

Next major event will be the Mentor Headlands GTG this coming Sunday. It also ties in with the Great Lakes GTG and TunedOhio.com's Superfly Sundays. Details are on the site.
    USP CLUB MEMBER #34

2004 A4 1.8T USP - GT2871R Eliminator - Unitronic program - ER Comp FMIC - Stoptech BBK & lines - JDM SS - CIM gauge - ECS RA4 Stage 2 clutch & LWFW - Fluidampr pulley - RNS-E - RS4 pedals, e-brake, & mirrors - S4 Bi-Xenon ecodes - 19" OZ SLIII - Bilstein PSS9 - B6 S4 Recaros - more stuff...

Senior Member Four Rings shonseb's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 Audi A4 P+, '99 E320

I may try and come to this....

I live in Youngstown, but I'm also from NY.
    2014 RS5 Sepang Blue on Lunar Silver, MMI, Black Optics, Ceramic Brakes
    Gone: 2011 A5 P+ Ibis White, Ti Edition, Nav, B&O