Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Mazda RX8 GT

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    geez you cant compare the replicas to oem rs4 rims, not even close...i jus took a look at my replcas and i frowned :-(

your car is godly, one of the best. i think i have a hard time deciding which i like more, yours or adamsrotors :-)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

If I was you I would definitely black out the trim and color code your mirror housing with the gunmetal wheels. Car looks absolutely stunning as is though but the trim needs blackening unless you had hyper silver rs4s..

Would be nice if the only gunmetal on the car was your mirrors and wheels. Brakes look stunning against the grey. That extra .5 of an inch from 8.5 on replicas to 9" on your OEMs really makes a HUGE visual difference. Offset going from et38 on reps to et29 adds to that aggressive look in a HUGE way too.

Any problem with rubbing running that offset and width? I like the stretch by the way. Looks really european and makes the wheels more of a feature/presents them better. How far are you lowered from stock s4 height?

Veteran Member Four Rings Coderedpl's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 VW Golf .:R
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by 05 S-LINE View Post
    Looks great. Wish I had those brakes behind my RS4 wheels.
    Save up and do it ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgikone69 View Post
    geez you cant compare the replicas to oem rs4 rims, not even close...i jus took a look at my replcas and i frowned :-(

your car is godly, one of the best. i think i have a hard time deciding which i like more, yours or adamsrotors :-)
    Oh damn I'm up against that? That's nice to hear to be honest =)

Quote Originally Posted by meshuggener View Post
    If I was you I would definitely black out the trim and color code your mirror housing with the gunmetal wheels. Car looks absolutely stunning as is though but the trim needs blackening unless you had hyper silver rs4s..

Would be nice if the only gunmetal on the car was your mirrors and wheels. Brakes look stunning against the grey. That extra .5 of an inch from 8.5 on replicas to 9" on your OEMs really makes a HUGE visual difference. Offset going from et38 on reps to et29 adds to that aggressive look in a HUGE way too.

Any problem with rubbing running that offset and width? I like the stretch by the way. Looks really european and makes the wheels more of a feature/presents them better. How far are you lowered from stock s4 height?
    Meh, I like the silver mirrors, not too sure i would go color matching them and all. I had some rubbing but I have the front fenders rolled and the back wheels are at max negative camber so now I just rub on the BIGG dips, that's all.
    Not sure how much lower, never measured stock height to this haha, I'm assuming I'm around 23.5" fender to ground or something. I'll have to check
    Current: 2012 Rising Blue 4Dr VW Golf [R 6spd
    Past: 2006 Black Audi S4 tip / 2006 Black A4 2.0T tip

Senior Member Four Rings FastEddie's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Damn bro i just realized this was your thread and looked. your car made me wet. and i can drive it? lol. Those taillights are sick! what are they? Again SICK ride.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
    Damn bro i just realized this was your thread and looked. your car made me wet. and i can drive it? lol. Those taillights are sick! what are they? Again SICK ride.
    Thanks, like I've mentioned before the tail-lights are from eBay. You just have to search around for B7 A4/S4 LED tail-lights and you'll see a bunch of results.

Veteran Member Four Rings aaron1085's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 2.0T A4

outstanding. love seeing this car. I enjoy the OEM+ look. How have those brakes held up in the NY winters? I just installed my StaSIS/Alcon BBK and am in NH...alittle worried (i know, summer is approaching) about next winter and the salt damage.
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein"
    "Treat everyone like a million bucks; and always have a plan to kill them"

2007 A4: APR, STaSIS/Alcon, Avant Garde, Hankook, Ohlins

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 2.0T A4

also...dude, how do you get your pics so sharp?!?!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1085 View Post
    outstanding. love seeing this car. I enjoy the OEM+ look. How have those brakes held up in the NY winters? I just installed my StaSIS/Alcon BBK and am in NH...alittle worried (i know, summer is approaching) about next winter and the salt damage.
    I clean my car often in the winter, although I don't do it in my driveway I go to a local brushless car wash I sign up for plan with. So the car is salt free. I have not had them through deep snow just the very light stuff we got a little bit over the past winter. I put them on in the summer of 2011 on my A4, then that got totaled 2 weeks after I put the brakes on, so i swapped them on the S4 a month or so later. There was no significant snow so I cant comment too much on salt damage when it comes to brakes.
    also...dude, how do you get your pics so sharp?!?!
    I just make sure I focus good and a bit of post processing. If you have a shaky hand get a tripod, it really DOES help

Veteran Member Three Rings howsyouraspen's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

The whole car looks stellar like everyone else has said! Well done. Like you mentioned, a tad bit of rear camber and you're there.
    -Alex

A6 Avant 3.0T GIAC Stg 1

*S4 SOLD*

Buy my Rial Daytona Race II's

Veteran Member Four Rings Mr.Wrong's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Coderedpl View Post
    That's EXACTLY what's happening, I'm driving AROUND the potholes, it's like a damn rally course but hey, something for something. 225 front 235 rear, but it's not so bad. I hit something hard the other day and I feared the worst, but to my surprise, everything was ok. OEM wheels are pretty strong, makes me think they are stronger than any aftermarket wheel I've had so far.
    This is exactly why I love OEM wheels, they hold up to the dd abuse of North East roads like no other. What happened to the cupra r lip that you used to run?
    2005 AUDI //S4 B6 6MT Atlas Gray 1/5
    2005 AUDI //S4 B6 6AT Brilliant Black/Blk&Sil
    Forget the B8, keep the V8!
    Buying a used B6/7 S4 is like playing Russian roulette...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by howsyouraspen View Post
    The whole car looks stellar like everyone else has said! Well done. Like you mentioned, a tad bit of rear camber and you're there.
    Already done. Maxxed it out and I get no rubbing at all except on the big dips

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wrong View Post
    This is exactly why I love OEM wheels, they hold up to the dd abuse of North East roads like no other. What happened to the cupra r lip that you used to run?
    ....about that......i kinda lost it lol, ripped it off coming out of my work driveway when we had a thick piece of frozen ice sticking out too much and since i had no way of taking it off i dragged it all the way home, it wasn't salvageable so i tossed it. Might get one later.

Car is at the body shop now getting looked at and fixed, i was rear ended on Friday =/

AZ Member #

Ohh crap not this again.... How bad? Upgrade to DTM rear

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Ohh crap not this again.... How bad? Upgrade to DTM rear
    Estimated 3k in damages so far, just by looking at it. Adjuster is coming tomorrow, DTM rear is in the plans.

AZ Member #

Estimated 3k in damages so far, just by looking at it. Adjuster is coming tomorrow, DTM rear is in the plans.
    Sorry to hear about that, but looking on a bright side you'll get better looking rear out of it hehe

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Sorry to hear about that, but looking on a bright side you'll get better looking rear out of it hehe
    Not worth the possible additional injury.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Very sorry to hear about your possible injury from your accident. Your car is STUNNING. Hope you and your prized S4 are fixed promptly.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by sketch1 View Post
    Very sorry to hear about your possible injury from your accident. Your car is STUNNING. Hope you and your prized S4 are fixed promptly.
    I was injured when my A4 got totaled and this possibly made it much worse, car should be ready by next week Friday if all goes well, as for me. I have no idea when i will be better, damage is permanent =/ I can just hope I feel better

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Mazda RX8 GT

sorry to hear about the accident man, esp with the injuries. i hope you get better....do you mind me asking what kind of trunk lip/spoiler is that...looks perfect and i been having a hard time finding something which looks as good as yours.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

sorry to hear about the accident man, esp with the injuries. i hope you get better....do you mind me asking what kind of trunk lip/spoiler is that...looks perfect and i been having a hard time finding something which looks as good as yours.
    DTM/25th Replica from eBay. Not sure on the seller as I didn't buy it originally but I know that's where its from.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 2.0T A4

Cool man. Thanks for the reply. Going to have to just keep up on washing salt off next winter on coil overs and brakes to keep it fresh. Sometimes thom the washes have those damn guide rails and with a lowered car....ugh

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Mazda RX8 GT

DTM/25th Replica from eBay. Not sure on the seller as I didn't buy it originally but I know that's where its from.

looks like it fits realy well, i cant tel but is it painted or CF. any better shots of the rear?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Cool man. Thanks for the reply. Going to have to just keep up on washing salt off next winter on coil overs and brakes to keep it fresh. Sometimes thom the washes have those damn guide rails and with a lowered car....ugh
    You're welcome. I mean there might be some rust preventive product or something. I honestly don't know and have no proof if washing often will help but in my mind it does so I do it. Spring like weather is finally showing itself around here so hopefully when it's warm enough I'll be able to get some degreaser and just general cleaner and clean up the suspension components and give it a protective spray of some sort.

looks like it fits realy well, i cant tel but is it painted or CF. any better shots of the rear?
    It's CF. I don't have the car with me now to take some shots but here are some previous ones I took and found:

IMG_2445 by Codered_pl, on Flickr

IMG_2440 by Codered_pl, on Flickr

Not sure if that helps, I'll try to snap some when I get the car back but that won't be until the end of the week.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Mazda RX8 GT

helps big time, i found a seller on ebay....looks ot be decent quality. I might have to order it and see for myself. I love the DTM style spoiler but i cat justify 600+ for an authentic one. That replica you have would serve just fine :-)

Thanksfor the pics....i get my car back this week too and will try and do a photo shoot as well. It will be compund finsished, polished, glazed and sealed I CANT WAIT :-)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

helps big time, i found a seller on ebay....looks ot be decent quality. I might have to order it and see for myself. I love the DTM style spoiler but i cat justify 600+ for an authentic one. That replica you have would serve just fine :-)

Thanksfor the pics....i get my car back this week too and will try and do a photo shoot as well. It will be compund finsished, polished, glazed and sealed I CANT WAIT :-)
    Yea I thought it was OEM. I feel the same way about spending that much just for a simple spoiler. Good luck with it.

My car needs a damn good detail but I also need warmer weather

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

too bad you dont have your car today. weather is amazing. we need to meet up so i can get your opinion on some stuff to do to my car. i dont really want to do anything to the perfomance just yet. i do want to make some appearance things like yours.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

too bad you dont have your car today. weather is amazing. we need to meet up so i can get your opinion on some stuff to do to my car. i dont really want to do anything to the perfomance just yet. i do want to make some appearance things like yours.
    Yea i should have it back, hopefully by end of this week & sounds good, but I'm telling you, you'll be happy with the tune!

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looks proper! Well done!

Jason

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post
    Looks proper! Well done!

Jason
    Thank you!

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Yea i should have it back, hopefully by end of this week & sounds good, but I'm telling you, you'll be happy with the tune!
    Hoenstly if everything is going good in a few years ill have a DD and a play car. Thats why i dont wanna dump too much into the performance. ALSO the tune makes me nervous about my warranty. Ill have to see on yours when i drive it

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Hoenstly if everything is going good in a few years ill have a DD and a play car. Thats why i dont wanna dump too much into the performance. ALSO the tune makes me nervous about my warranty. Ill have to see on yours when i drive it
    You'll be sold as long as you actually push the pedal to get the feel of the car. I'm not talking about a test drive that barely uses 20hp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12