Originally Posted by shiro1745
I have the ECS version. I got them for better heal-toe positioning as well. I am quite happy with them.
The OEM pedal height remains the same. My gas pedal is about 1-1/2" lower than the brake. Brake and clutch are the same height.
I don't have a problem with the gas pedal being lower. I don't begin to heal & toe until after I have started braking. By that time the brake has moved to the same height as the gas.
- I offset the brake and gas pedal closer together by 1/8" each when installing.
- The rubber nubs fall out. I've lost 3 or 4. Some people have had luck gluing them in first. I'd do that if I knew where to get more.
- The ECS and AWE price is about the same. The ECS package includes a spring loaded automatic punch. Handy if you don't already have one.
- You can see the scuff marks on both the brake and clutch pedals. I would take this into consideration if looking at anodized pedals.
- The RS4 pedals don't appear to add any width to the existing OEM pedal.
- Good dry traction. OK wet weather traction with rubber soles.
They look better in person than they do in the iPhone pic below.