Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 RX-7
    Items for Sale

New speakers + wire install?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So when I bought my b6 it came with an aftermarket deck. But it's no hooked up right. The rear speakers don't work. I tried fixing it myself, but my attempts were all in vain. Then recently the drivers side speakers have started to fail. Uhg.

Long story short, I need new wire and speakers all around. Where can I get this done at that won't fuck my car up? I'm not going to car toys or some place like that. I don't trust my car to high school kids who will joy ride it. I'm located in Lynnwood.

Also what would be some decent speakers? I don't want to go thump down the road but I do care about quality a bit.

Thanks.

Senior Member Three Rings ABreeden's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

You could get a set of OEM Bose speakers. Like these here. They are for a convertible but maybe they are the same

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 RX-7
    Items for Sale

Anyone know of a place that will install though?
    ohm mani padme hum

Veteran Member Three Rings madkimchi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Bicycle and roller blade.

car toys in kirkland. i have two buddies who works there. they are not in high school. i actually met one of the guy at high school (10+ years ago) and hes been on car scene since then. hes been installing car eletronics for 5+ years. ask for Ryan he is an installer there and tell him "North Korean" sent you there he will know exactly who i am. i trust his work and he worked on many of my cars including my current audi. i know they won't be able to get you any type of discount but he will do a good job for sure.