Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Lug bolts

Veteran Member Four Rings trexturk's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '11 Sprint Blue S4, 03 996 Targa

Lug bolts

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I was just wondering where I can buy lug bolts for my S4. Anyone know a good website that I can order them from?
    Also what is the standard lug bolt sizes that I would have to get? I think it's 14x1.5. I would need a cone type

Veteran Member Four Rings VroomVroom's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I narrowed things down to two brands - Otis/RAD USA and Gorilla. I ended up buying the Otis/RAD ones via Amazon, which saved me both sales tax and over $20 on shipping versus their direct and eBay pricing. (I did go with Gorilla locks, FWIW, also via Amazon.)

I can't speak to the sizes you'll need, but mine are 14x1.5x28mm, r13 ball seat. Nearly identical to OEM, which are 27mm in length, and I went with a hollow head (still 17mm) design simply because that's what was listed on Amazon. I can't say I had a preference, but I actually do prefer the look of the hollow head bolts now that they're on the car.
    -Jerry
    '13 Q5 Premium plus 3.0T. Glacier White/Black; MMI Nav plus, S line, B&O, Sport interior.
    - H&R Sport springs, Solo Performance exhaust tips, Various VCDS tidbits.
    (Formerly) '12 Q5, 3.2, '08 A4 Avant 3.2, '06 A4 Avant 3.2.