Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Introduction

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Introduction

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey people,

Just wanted to say Hi to the current and possible new members and let you know who i am.

My name is Tim, i'm from Amsterdam (Netherlands) and am looking to buy an Audi a4 (b6). Because i've been quite active in the automotive scene before (Honda) i've decided to check this website and get some inspiration for my own new (hopefully near future) Audi.

Started my Automotive interest in Honda. Have owned 3 of 'm of which 2 were quite well-built.

Have had a Honda Civic ('89) which i totalled unfortunately. A week later bought myself a Honda Civic ('96) and have been properly introduced into quite alot of cultures and scenes (and sometimes fads). My current car is a Honda Civic type R which right now i'm selling. My interest for audi has always 'been there' but never got to me as much as it has now. I've decided to go for a more 'mature' car, less boyish, more options etc. so (nearly automatically) turned to Audi. After quite a look on which model i liked best i've decided that the A4 B6 has my interest most of 'm all (and is in my budget lol) so once i have my new car i'll post some pics up and let you know on how and what.

I hope to enjoy my stay and i'll keep you updated.

- Tim

Registered Member Four Rings BoSNiaN's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 Benz ML350, 2007 BMW 325xi, 2006 Audi A4 2.0T

Welcome but ewww Honda
    2006 A4 2.0T 6 SPD MT // Dolphin Grey on Black // Sport + Premium Package // Quattro

==> Complete Mod List <==