Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1506 of 1508 FirstFirst ... 506100614061456149615041505150615071508 LastLast
Results 60,201 to 60,240 of 60309
  1. #60201
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2015
    AZ Member #
    363475
    Location
    NSW,Australia

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Yep that's what I need,the HP weighs about 3kg ! not too practical to take out on the road connected to Hex
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

  2. #60202
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    This probably doesnít help you in the Outback, but Fryís is running their special again:



    Promo code: 4251432

    Link: https://www.frys.com/product/9304740...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

    Itís a different brand but otherwise identical.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  3. #60203
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pat_McGroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 09 2010
    AZ Member #
    58751
    Location
    Downey Ca

    Add some power this morning. The difference is incredible, should have came like this from the factory, nice and snug fit.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rick
    Brilliant Black 2008 S4 Avant Tip.
    Gone but never gotten - Ibis 2010 A3 2.0T

  4. #60204
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2012
    AZ Member #
    87134
    Location
    Connecticut

    Quote Originally Posted by klrider44 View Post
    Put on a new to me valve cover with R8 oil cap, installed lost upper timing cover insert, and replaced my LED license plate from ECS for about the 4th time now lol.




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    How simple was the install of the red coil pack harness cover? I've had one in my garage for months now and just haven't gotten around to it. Any drilling or cutting required?

  5. #60205
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by menace1930 View Post
    How simple was the install of the red coil pack harness cover? I've had one in my garage for months now and just haven't gotten around to it. Any drilling or cutting required?
    It comes in two sections that clip together... basic stuff

    ps @klrider is your coolant a bit cloudy?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

    My respray thread

  6. #60206
    Senior Member Three Rings klrider44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    276508
    Location
    Doylestown PA

    Quote Originally Posted by Okedokey View Post
    It comes in two sections that clip together... basic stuff

    ps @klrider is your coolant a bit cloudy?
    No, coolant is actually very fresh from recent work done. It's the expansion tank that makes it look like that. I replaced the tank not that long ago and some odd discolorations appeared fairly quickly, not too happy about that. It was an aftermarket tank, so maybe I'll replace it with an OEM unit come spring time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  7. #60207
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by klrider44 View Post
    No, coolant is actually very fresh from recent work done. It's the expansion tank that makes it look like that. I replaced the tank not that long ago and some odd discolorations appeared fairly quickly, not too happy about that. It was an aftermarket tank, so maybe I'll replace it with an OEM unit come spring time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    thats good, better than oil lol
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

    My respray thread

  8. #60208
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2015
    AZ Member #
    363475
    Location
    NSW,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    This probably doesnít help you in the Outback, but Fryís is running their special again:



    Promo code: 4251432

    Link: https://www.frys.com/product/9304740...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

    Itís a different brand but otherwise identical.
    Appreciated ! I tried to buy it and add shipping cost to Aust. but that button was greyed out.I've had to snail-mail them to ask (email was the only option )

    Edit: I think Fridays over in the US now-I've subscribed for future specials-I need one of these !
    Last edited by Ringsby4; 01-12-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

  9. #60209
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 12 2015
    AZ Member #
    326645
    My Garage
    '06 VW TOUAREG (V8), MTN Bike
    Location
    FALLON, NV

    Drove 500+ miles from Fallon, NV to San Diego, CA yesterday!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF '07 B7 A4 2.0T 6MT Q (62K): JHM 91 OCT STG 2 | CARBONIO INTAKE | 034 REAR SB | JHM TP | JHM DP-Y | B6 S4 CB

  10. #60210
    Senior Member Two Rings kp^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01 2013
    AZ Member #
    124134
    Location
    PDX

    New Magnaflow cat and new N249 valve ---> DEQ ---> DMV --> Expensive day, but happy to be legal now...
    ______
    2008 Dolphin Gray Metallic A4 2.0T Quattro Ti S-Line 6MT | Magnaflow cat | Stasis catback exhaust | Stasis coil overs | ECS LED kit | Hoen yellow fogs | TODO: Thor skidplate, 034M RSB, Recaro seats, stage 2,
    RIP Black 2007 B7 A4 3.2L 6MT Quattro S-Line

  11. #60211
    Established Member Two Rings K1196A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 16 2007
    AZ Member #
    15691
    Location
    DOVER, PA

    Replaced the leaking vacuum pump... you just have to love working on the back of that block!



    Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

  12. #60212
    Veteran Member Four Rings viperdsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 28 2007
    AZ Member #
    20633
    My Garage
    '06 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T
    Location
    west of the equator

    Got my cylinder head back from the machine shop
    2006 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T Quattro

  13. #60213
    Active Member One Ring NoodlesA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2017
    AZ Member #
    406786
    Location
    Johannesburg



    Installed USB in the cubby

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app

  14. #60214
    Veteran Member Four Rings papadelogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    79072
    My Garage
    1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke
    Location
    Rockin' in the Rockies!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesA4 View Post


    Installed USB in the cubby

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app
    Parts used? Switched or constant power?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Ti Avant 6MT quattro JHM Stage 2, HFC, Milltek CatBack, GFB DV+ "the YETI"

    2005.5 Black B7 A4 6MT quattro sold

  15. #60215
    Active Member One Ring NoodlesA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2017
    AZ Member #
    406786
    Location
    Johannesburg

    Quote Originally Posted by papadelogan View Post
    Parts used? Switched or constant power?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Fuse right at the battery. 12+ from fuse through a grommet in the firewall. Ground from some arb bolt. Used a cheap Chinese 12V phone charger. It pushes 5V 2A so you can fast charge 1 phone or slow charge 2 phones. I broke the charger open and soldered direct to the board, hot glued and heat shrinked. Not sure if you can see the photo:

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app

  16. #60216
    Active Member One Ring NoodlesA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2017
    AZ Member #
    406786
    Location
    Johannesburg

    The issue with cigarette lighters charging phones is they switch off when the car is off. With this I can leave my phone in the car charging while I'm at the pub

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app

  17. #60217
    Veteran Member Four Rings papadelogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    79072
    My Garage
    1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke
    Location
    Rockin' in the Rockies!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesA4 View Post
    The issue with cigarette lighters charging phones is they switch off when the car is off. With this I can leave my phone in the car charging while I'm at the pub

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app
    The 12v port under the armrest has continuous power, at least in my BUILDING.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Ti Avant 6MT quattro JHM Stage 2, HFC, Milltek CatBack, GFB DV+ "the YETI"

    2005.5 Black B7 A4 6MT quattro sold

  18. #60218
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesA4 View Post
    The issue with cigarette lighters charging phones is they switch off when the car is off. With this I can leave my phone in the car charging while I'm at the pub

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app
    Pretty sure our ciggy lighter power is constant no?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

    My respray thread

  19. #60219
    Active Member One Ring NoodlesA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2017
    AZ Member #
    406786
    Location
    Johannesburg

    Mine turns off. South African euro 2007 TDi. Actually all African cars I've had have no aux power when the alarm beeps.

    Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app

  20. #60220
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2000 Audi TT; 2008 Mercedes A180
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Started putting together a couple of things. Got a vent pod on eBay. A guy in Spain makes them. Just have to install it in he car. Mounted my AFR gauge in it.



    Also installed a rocker switch to wire up a kill switch to my fuel pump. Feeling a little paranoid lately and I want some added security. Just have to put it all back in the car this weekend.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // RS4 Fuel Controler // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Fluidampr Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ECS Catchcan // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

  21. #60221
    Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 23 2008
    AZ Member #
    30226
    Location
    90210
    Items for Sale

    Took the roof box off for the naked look for a few days.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: Downhill_A4
    "If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

  22. #60222
    Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Installed my hypercoil rear springs, 034 swaybar with adjustable links, centered the subframe, and dialed in my alignment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T | JHM K04R | JHM Tuning | JHM HPFP Upgrade, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller | R8 Ignition Coils | APR Carbonio CAI | AWE FMIC | Golf R Intake Camshaft | JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley | USP Test Pipe, Europaparts Catback w/ Quad Tips | RS4 Front & Rear Brakes w/ JHM lightweight Rotors | Stern Adjustable UCAs | STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Rear Springs | 034 Solid Rear Stabilizer Bar w/ Adjust End Links | B6 Ricaros | Miro 111s |

  23. #60223
    Senior Member Two Rings RickB_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    317351
    My Garage
    B7 A4
    Location
    Tacoma, WA

    Curious if anyone has had a similar experience as me with their recaros.

    I have B7 s4 recaros that came out of a car with very minimal front end damage so no airbags deployed. Upon installing them in my car I had the airbag warning light come on. Took my car to a local shop to have them diagnose the problem and they found there was a low resistance error in the airbag wiring harness for the driver's seat. Put off "fixing it" as they told me to fix the problem I'd have hardwire the yellow connector under the seat and I was uneasy about messing with airbag wiring. Well today I took my car to my local VW dealer (I have a friend in the service department, was very cheap to have the front seats hardwired) and when they tried to clear the code the airbag light came right back on. My friend is recommending that I have the side airbag in the seat replaced to fix the issue because the harness is connected to the airbag. A new airbag is expensive as you could imagine and so I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if I got a random shitty set of recaros.

  24. #60224
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2015
    AZ Member #
    363475
    Location
    NSW,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Installed my hypercoil rear springs, 034 swaybar with adjustable links, centered the subframe, and dialed in my alignment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Happy days with that setup...
    What rating Hypercoils ? In retrospect I now would have gone slightly heaver than the 750 lb...
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

  25. #60225
    Senior Member Four Rings onedumslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    151526
    Location
    phoenix/az/usa

    Quote Originally Posted by RickB_7 View Post
    Curious if anyone has had a similar experience as me with their recaros.

    I have B7 s4 recaros that came out of a car with very minimal front end damage so no airbags deployed. Upon installing them in my car I had the airbag warning light come on. Took my car to a local shop to have them diagnose the problem and they found there was a low resistance error in the airbag wiring harness for the driver's seat. Put off "fixing it" as they told me to fix the problem I'd have hardwire the yellow connector under the seat and I was uneasy about messing with airbag wiring. Well today I took my car to my local VW dealer (I have a friend in the service department, was very cheap to have the front seats hardwired) and when they tried to clear the code the airbag light came right back on. My friend is recommending that I have the side airbag in the seat replaced to fix the issue because the harness is connected to the airbag. A new airbag is expensive as you could imagine and so I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if I got a random shitty set of recaros.
    It's a known issue and the fix is what your local shop suggested. Solder the connections together instead of using the yellow plug.

  26. #60226
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    322892
    Location
    Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by RickB_7 View Post
    Curious if anyone has had a similar experience as me with their recaros.

    I have B7 s4 recaros that came out of a car with very minimal front end damage so no airbags deployed. Upon installing them in my car I had the airbag warning light come on. Took my car to a local shop to have them diagnose the problem and they found there was a low resistance error in the airbag wiring harness for the driver's seat. Put off "fixing it" as they told me to fix the problem I'd have hardwire the yellow connector under the seat and I was uneasy about messing with airbag wiring. Well today I took my car to my local VW dealer (I have a friend in the service department, was very cheap to have the front seats hardwired) and when they tried to clear the code the airbag light came right back on. My friend is recommending that I have the side airbag in the seat replaced to fix the issue because the harness is connected to the airbag. A new airbag is expensive as you could imagine and so I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if I got a random shitty set of recaros.
    Just in case it hasnít been covered... Have the seats already been programmed to your car? When I first put my Recaros in my car I remember having to do the Basic Settings/Coding for the airbag light to go away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #60227
    Established Member Three Rings tloft4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    373349
    Location
    Lock Haven, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by i3oricua View Post

    Also installed a rocker switch to wire up a kill switch to my fuel pump. Feeling a little paranoid lately and I want some added security. Just have to put it all back in the car this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so now if someone steals your car you know it was an audiziner

  28. #60228
    Established Member Two Rings a4lownslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2014
    AZ Member #
    144887
    My Garage
    2007 Audi A4 2.0T
    Location
    Hudson WI

    Replaced the Oil filter housing and valve cover gasket, now time to sell it hahah


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  29. #60229
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2000 Audi TT; 2008 Mercedes A180
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Quote Originally Posted by tloft4 View Post
    so now if someone steals your car you know it was an audiziner
    True. I got my eye on you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // RS4 Fuel Controler // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Fluidampr Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ECS Catchcan // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

  30. #60230
    Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringsby4 View Post
    Happy days with that setup...
    What rating Hypercoils ? In retrospect I now would have gone slightly heaver than the 750 lb...
    I went with the 8" 750lb also. It's my daily and I want them to be comfortable. I honestly didn't feel too much of a difference between the springs. The Ricaros and the rear swaybar were by far the best upgrades and most noticeable of all my mods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T | JHM K04R | JHM Tuning | JHM HPFP Upgrade, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller | R8 Ignition Coils | APR Carbonio CAI | AWE FMIC | Golf R Intake Camshaft | JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley | USP Test Pipe, Europaparts Catback w/ Quad Tips | RS4 Front & Rear Brakes w/ JHM lightweight Rotors | Stern Adjustable UCAs | STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Rear Springs | 034 Solid Rear Stabilizer Bar w/ Adjust End Links | B6 Ricaros | Miro 111s |

  31. #60231
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Ricky Ricaro makes great seats.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  32. #60232
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2015
    AZ Member #
    363475
    Location
    NSW,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    I went with the 8" 750lb also. It's my daily and I want them to be comfortable. I honestly didn't feel too much of a difference between the springs. The Ricaros and the rear swaybar were by far the best upgrades and most noticeable of all my mods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Yeah,its no big deal.I would have maybe just gone to the next rating up.
    There is a huge difference to OEM bar and springs-car is planted and has more neutral steering.....
    I'd love the recaro's too.SH almost impossible over here
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

  33. #60233
    Senior Member Two Rings RickB_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    317351
    My Garage
    B7 A4
    Location
    Tacoma, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by onedumslack View Post
    It's a known issue and the fix is what your local shop suggested. Solder the connections together instead of using the yellow plug.
    Yeah this is what they did today at VW dealership.

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Just in case it hasnít been covered... Have the seats already been programmed to your car? When I first put my Recaros in my car I remember having to do the Basic Settings/Coding for the airbag light to go away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't know, but I would assume so. I remember for the first shop I took it to they tried a bunch of different things to get the airbag light to turn off. Do you happen to have the VAGcom steps for programming them?

  34. #60234
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    322892
    Location
    Toronto

    What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

    Quote Originally Posted by RickB_7 View Post
    Yeah this is what they did today at VW dealership.



    I wouldn't know, but I would assume so. I remember for the first shop I took it to they tried a bunch of different things to get the airbag light to turn off. Do you happen to have the VAGcom steps for programming them?
    I remember using Nickís Car Blog as a guide.

    http://nickscarblog.com/diy/how-to-i...-warning-light

    Step 7 was the only part I needed as mine were confirmed to be B7 seats.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #60235
    Established Member Three Rings Luccatavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    378540
    Location
    Florida

    Turbo swap from a b8 and dyi turbo delete. Sounds amazing . Found out I have a tune. Need to find out who is!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  36. #60236
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2015
    AZ Member #
    363475
    Location
    NSW,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Luccatavares View Post
    Turbo swap from a b8 and dyi turbo delete. Sounds amazing . Found out I have a tune. Need to find out who is!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Awesome project
    I'd love to able to send over one of the several spare workbenches I have in my shed- really ! But alas ,I'm in Australia
    I hate working on the ground
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

  37. #60237
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by Luccatavares View Post
    Turbo swap from a b8 and dyi turbo delete. Sounds amazing . Found out I have a tune. Need to find out who is!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    So pls explain, this interesting, a B8 turbo in a B7? Is there a DIY for this anywhere?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

    My respray thread

  38. #60238
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    I got my ass handed to me by a rear wheel bearing today. Usually I can just zip them out with my wheel bearing tool but this one had other plans. Had to remove the rear housing to remove it and now I need an alignment 😞

    Got it out and in though.

  39. #60239
    Established Member Three Rings Luccatavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    378540
    Location
    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringsby4 View Post
    Awesome project
    I'd love to able to send over one of the several spare workbenches I have in my shed- really ! But alas ,I'm in Australia
    I hate working on the ground
    Thank you!!! I really would love to have one!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  40. #60240
    Established Member Three Rings Luccatavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    378540
    Location
    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Okedokey View Post
    So pls explain, this interesting, a B8 turbo in a B7? Is there a DIY for this anywhere?
    No secret! Bolt on plug n play! It's a lol bigger than b8 k03. Mine was cracked so I need to replace. Also found out I'm boost 17 psi.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.