Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1483 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 48398313831433147314811482148314841485 ... LastLast
Results 59,281 to 59,320 of 59422
  1. #59281
    Established Member Two Rings kp^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01 2013
    AZ Member #
    124134
    Location
    PDX

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tankdeer View Post
    Yeah, looks like condensation to me too. I would pass. Too many red flags on that front end.

    What do you have Brian looking for? Another 6MT 3.2 B7?
    Yes + anything similar... even try a Q5.. never driven one, but he offered to let me test drive one of his..

    Worried about a turbo blowing so trying to stay away, but you guys may push me otherwise..... Trying to stay in 10k range, but have more to spend for right deal....
    ______
    RIP Black 2007 B7 A4 3.2L 6MT Quattro S-Line

  2. #59282
    Veteran Member Three Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    121666
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo
    Location
    Stockton, CA

    Honestly 10k is a good budget for a B7 right now. Just have to search a little wider like mentioned. Youíll find a good one. Theyíre everywhere nowadays. Plus B7ís arenít quite the car you want to rush a purchase on. You can have a blessing or a curse real quick.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ | S-Line | 6MT | Brilliant Black | Ti | JHM | APR | 034 | H&R | Bilstein | Magnaflow | AWE | Apikol | Relak | Cupra | Ziza | DTM | RS6 Grille DIY | CC'd

    1991 MR2 Turbo | Berk Technology | JDM Ceramic CT20b | Works VS-XX | BC Racing | H&R | Pegasus | Twosrus | CRW | Euro Kouki Taillights

    ~Marc

  3. #59283
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2011
    AZ Member #
    76945
    My Garage
    2008 audi A4 06 Mini cooper S "Torro"
    Location
    cville,VA

    Quote Originally Posted by kp^ View Post
    Yes + anything similar... even try a Q5.. never driven one, but he offered to let me test drive one of his..

    Worried about a turbo blowing so trying to stay away, but you guys may push me otherwise..... Trying to stay in 10k range, but have more to spend for right deal....
    Mine will be up for sale soon. Just starting to part it out. I've owned it for over 100,000 trouble free miles
    08 ibis white A4 quattro 6 mt s-line l APR stage 2 l HPFP fuel pump upgrade l RAI downpipe with high flow cat l custom quad exhaust with S4 valance l ECS snub l ECS ultimate catch can l 034 RSB with adjustable end links l 18Z with EBC yellow pads l ss brake lines all around l B6 S4 aluminum mirrors l tint l Vfiz l Carbonio l GFB l bunch of audio stuff l VMR v710 19x8.5 l Lightwerks retro HID headlights l ECS LED tail lights l S4 Recaro l other things I am forgetting l

  4. #59284
    Active Member One Ring bwdysart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05 2017
    AZ Member #
    406416
    Location
    Richmond VA

    Sucks to be pressed for time kp^ but with enough searching you can find the car you want. I got my A4 2.0T one previous owner with 55k miles for 10,000, 6mt too but I did have to go from Richmond va to Long Island New York to get it


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  5. #59285
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2011
    AZ Member #
    76945
    My Garage
    2008 audi A4 06 Mini cooper S "Torro"
    Location
    cville,VA

    Quote Originally Posted by bwdysart View Post
    Sucks to be pressed for time kp^ but with enough searching you can find the car you want. I got my A4 2.0T one previous owner with 55k miles for 10,000, 6mt too but I did have to go from Richmond va to Long Island New York to get it


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I happened to pull into my dealership as mine was coming out of detail. GM let me keep the car for the weekend and I never brought her back .
    08 ibis white A4 quattro 6 mt s-line l APR stage 2 l HPFP fuel pump upgrade l RAI downpipe with high flow cat l custom quad exhaust with S4 valance l ECS snub l ECS ultimate catch can l 034 RSB with adjustable end links l 18Z with EBC yellow pads l ss brake lines all around l B6 S4 aluminum mirrors l tint l Vfiz l Carbonio l GFB l bunch of audio stuff l VMR v710 19x8.5 l Lightwerks retro HID headlights l ECS LED tail lights l S4 Recaro l other things I am forgetting l

  6. #59286
    Veteran Member Four Rings mcpcartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2011
    AZ Member #
    82586
    My Garage
    07 A4 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Pkg, Black, 08 xB, 13 Ex Ltd
    Location
    SoCal

    Quote Originally Posted by kp^ View Post
    Yes + anything similar... even try a Q5.. never driven one, but he offered to let me test drive one of his..

    Worried about a turbo blowing so trying to stay away, but you guys may push me otherwise..... Trying to stay in 10k range, but have more to spend for right deal....
    Too many miles.....but I'm awful partial to Titaniums...

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...362160080.html

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...352344319.html

    Stick looks good to me....
    2007 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Package, BB
    Revo Stage 2 | JHM Stage 1 Clutch | K&N Drop in | APR HPFP | 034 HFC | AWE Catback | 034 SD Tranny & Motor Mounts | Neuspeed Snub | H&R Sport Springs | Bilsteins | Moog ACA | B5 Perches (removed) | RS4 RSB | ABT Drilled n Slotted Rotors | Redstuff Front & Akebono Rear | Podi Stepper Boost Gauge | H&R Spacers 15f/20r | Clear Corners w/Blackout | Smoked Frt Markers | Cupra R Lip | 20% Tint

  7. #59287
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by QuattriumMT6 View Post
    Honestly 10k is a good budget for a B7 right now. Just have to search a little wider like mentioned. Youíll find a good one. Theyíre everywhere nowadays. Plus B7ís arenít quite the car you want to rush a purchase on. You can have a blessing or a curse real quick.
    This x1000.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  8. #59288
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpcartier View Post
    Too many miles.....but I'm awful partial to Titaniums...

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...362160080.html

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...352344319.html

    Stick looks good to me....
    The seller on the second one sounds like a douchebag, the sort of seller who itemizes a fucking new battery, says OEM Ti wheels are made by OZ (theyíre not) and are $575 each, then itemizes shitty Pirelli all season tires? Dude probably thinks he walks on water. Wouldnít want to deal with a person like that. Also he canít count the spokes so thereís that.

    However itís decently priced and 6mt so it might be worth putting up with the sellers inevitable bullshit...
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  9. #59289
    Veteran Member Four Rings tankdeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 18 2009
    AZ Member #
    46582
    My Garage
    A Unicorn
    Location
    Portland, OR

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    However itís decently priced and 6mt so it might be worth putting up with the sellers inevitable bullshit...
    But it's a sedan...
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

    :: Seller feedback ::

    His: Nothing. Still searching
    Hers: 2008 Ibis Ti Avant 6MT - Bagged Unicorn
    RIP: 2006 DG Avant Tip

  10. #59290
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by tankdeer View Post
    But it's a sedan...
    I didnít say I would buy it...
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  11. #59291
    Veteran Member Four Rings mcpcartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2011
    AZ Member #
    82586
    My Garage
    07 A4 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Pkg, Black, 08 xB, 13 Ex Ltd
    Location
    SoCal

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    The seller on the second one sounds like a douchebag, the sort of seller who itemizes a fucking new battery, says OEM Ti wheels are made by OZ (theyíre not) and are $575 each, then itemizes shitty Pirelli all season tires? Dude probably thinks he walks on water. Wouldnít want to deal with a person like that. Also he canít count the spokes so thereís that.

    However itís decently priced and 6mt so it might be worth putting up with the sellers inevitable bullshit...
    Yeah, saw all the crap comments! Doesnít even know what heís selling! Would deal with it to get a Titanium.

  12. #59292
    Veteran Member Four Rings drewgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2004
    AZ Member #
    3563
    My Garage
    1981 Kawasaki KZ440 and too many bikes and skis!
    Location
    Rocky Mountains, Canada

    Picked up a nice set of wheel bags. Summers are all tucked in for the winter.

    2006 A4 Avant, 2.0TQM - JHM Stg 1 Tune - Unitronic HFC/3" Downpipe - 034 Street Motor/Trans Mounts - APR Snub Mount - S4 RSB - 034 Turbo Inlet Hose - JHM Short Shifter - Brembo Q5 Front Brakes - S4 Rear Brakes - Stock Sport Suspension - Black Alcantara Recaro Interior -

    Put out to pasture: 1997 A4 1.8TQs, Tiptronic

  13. #59293
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by drewgold View Post
    Picked up a nice set of wheel bags. Summers are all tucked in for the winter.

    But its 85oF here, what you talking about?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj. + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + db840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

  14. #59294
    Veteran Member Four Rings 80sGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2007
    AZ Member #
    21660
    My Garage
    Miele S7
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Met the devil at Route 66 today.




    2008 A4 2.0T | Dolphin Gray Metallic/Dk Gray | multitronic | Bluetooth | Dk Wood | Convenience. | Premium. | Sprt Susp. | Bare-bone 100% factory stock!

  15. #59295
    Senior Member Three Rings klrider44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    276508
    Location
    Doylestown PA

    This showed up




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  16. #59296
    Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by klrider44 View Post
    This showed up




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Now I want one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T | JHM K04R | JHM Tuning | JHM HPFP Upgrade, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller | R8 Ignition Coils | APR Carbonio CAI | AWE FMIC | Golf R Intake Camshaft | JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley | USP Test Pipe, Europaparts Catback w/ RS4 Tips | RS4 Front & Rear Brakes w/ JHM Rotors | Stern Adjustable UCAs | STX Coilovers | Miro 111s |

  17. #59297
    Senior Member Two Rings A4_PimP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    86834
    Location
    Burlington

    Changed the rear door panels to a better looking set of black ones. Also replaced the rear speakers with the spotless ones I got at the Junkyard.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #59298
    Veteran Member Four Rings vce1232000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2013
    AZ Member #
    117368
    My Garage
    83 MK1 GTI Callaway Turbo stg II
    Location
    jersey city nj
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by klrider44 View Post
    This showed up

    ing .........
    APR KO4, APR HPFP,RS4 LPFP Cntr,145 bar PRV, APR TP, TT DP, GFB DV+, AWE FMIC, BFI CC, AWE Exhaust, RS4 Exh tips, ST CO, 034 RSB,034 St Dnsty Mtr Mts, New Sth West Bst guage, B7 RS4 8 pot Calipers.Stop Tech slotted rotors.Goodridge SS brake lines frt & rr. Hawk HPS frt & rr. RS4 PS rack, RS4 Servotronic Relay,RS4 rims. S4 mirror caps,RS4 Mesh Style Grill,LED tail lites
    S4 Recaro Front & Rear seats. Led Interior Kit,United LED's fog lites
    2007 A4 Avant 2.0T Tiptronic 6spd

  19. #59299
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    Tried to replace my N205. The bolt holes are misaligned on the new valve and it wonít turn anymore than this. Buying one from the dealer tomorrow and returning this aftermarket one.


  20. #59300
    Veteran Member Four Rings dalmation53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2013
    AZ Member #
    121389
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B7
    Location
    Orlando, FLORIDA

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    18 codes? Probably a bunch of garbage codes. Did you clear them and tell him to see the doctor again tomorrow?
    It was everything that fails in the b7. Lol plus airbag codes.
    Ivan

  21. #59301
    Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 23 2008
    AZ Member #
    30226
    Location
    90210
    Items for Sale

    Air Filter, Snub mount replacement. Attempted a DV change but who the F* designed that setup to use Hex bolts in an area you can't get throw on the tool with lines in FRONT of the bolts. Idiot Germans.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: Downhill_A4
    "If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

  22. #59302
    Senior Member Two Rings Jimmyjamms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    283908
    My Garage
    Hilux
    Location
    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by DownhillA4 View Post
    Air Filter, Snub mount replacement. Attempted a DV change but who the F* designed that setup to use Hex bolts in an area you can't get throw on the tool with lines in FRONT of the bolts. Idiot Germans.
    Easy enough with something like this and a couple little extensions to get around in there



  23. #59303
    Senior Member Three Rings klrider44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    276508
    Location
    Doylestown PA




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  24. #59304
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    Well that didnít take long. 😀

  25. #59305
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2013
    AZ Member #
    110344
    My Garage
    Twin turbo 350Z, Mercedes ML350
    Location
    New York

    Just here brushing..... OH i did just get in the 3m bra for the hood will be installing that after the turbo and intercooler are installed.

    intake2 by Ansar R, on Flickr
    B7 A4, 6MT, Quattro - Sliver

    JHM HPFP upgrade, JHM Test Pipe, JHM Y pipe, B7 S4 exhaust, JHM flywheel and RS4 clutch, GFB DV+, P3 boost gauge, S4 front & Rear brake upgrade, 034 rear sway bar, ST Coilovers, K&N filter, ECS Oil catch can, JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune.

  26. #59306
    Veteran Member Four Rings mcpcartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2011
    AZ Member #
    82586
    My Garage
    07 A4 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Pkg, Black, 08 xB, 13 Ex Ltd
    Location
    SoCal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlow View Post
    Just here brushing..... OH i did just get in the 3m bra for the hood will be installing that after the turbo and intercooler are installed.

    intake2 by Ansar R, on Flickr
    Feel guilty every time I see a post like this....been 92k since I did my last one and i told myself i'd do it every 60k. I do recall not liking how my back felt afterwards which makes me procrastinate.... But your brush attachment looks awesome and would make it go so much faster than the manual process I did last time. Time to invest in a few attachments and give up a saturday to some deferred maintenance.
    2007 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Package, BB
    Revo Stage 2 | JHM Stage 1 Clutch | K&N Drop in | APR HPFP | 034 HFC | AWE Catback | 034 SD Tranny & Motor Mounts | Neuspeed Snub | H&R Sport Springs | Bilsteins | Moog ACA | B5 Perches (removed) | RS4 RSB | ABT Drilled n Slotted Rotors | Redstuff Front & Akebono Rear | Podi Stepper Boost Gauge | H&R Spacers 15f/20r | Clear Corners w/Blackout | Smoked Frt Markers | Cupra R Lip | 20% Tint

  27. #59307
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2013
    AZ Member #
    110344
    My Garage
    Twin turbo 350Z, Mercedes ML350
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpcartier View Post
    Feel guilty every time I see a post like this....been 92k since I did my last one and i told myself i'd do it every 60k. I do recall not liking how my back felt afterwards which makes me procrastinate.... But your brush attachment looks awesome and would make it go so much faster than the manual process I did last time. Time to invest in a few attachments and give up a saturday to some deferred maintenance.
    yeah I have 130K now and it made sense doing it while i change out the injectors to the S3 ones. I have the front of the car on some ramps so i don't have to bend over as much but my back is still sore lol. I cant wait to get everything done so i can drive it again.
    B7 A4, 6MT, Quattro - Sliver

    JHM HPFP upgrade, JHM Test Pipe, JHM Y pipe, B7 S4 exhaust, JHM flywheel and RS4 clutch, GFB DV+, P3 boost gauge, S4 front & Rear brake upgrade, 034 rear sway bar, ST Coilovers, K&N filter, ECS Oil catch can, JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune.

  28. #59308
    Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    363505
    Location
    Perth, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpcartier View Post
    Feel guilty every time I see a post like this....been 92k since I did my last one and i told myself i'd do it every 60k. I do recall not liking how my back felt afterwards which makes me procrastinate.... But your brush attachment looks awesome and would make it go so much faster than the manual process I did last time. Time to invest in a few attachments and give up a saturday to some deferred maintenance.
    Get a cheap boroscope and see what the valves look like?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj. + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + db840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

  29. #59309
    Senior Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped ish, 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    http://nickscarblog.com/featured-rid...win-turbo-swap

    Look what just went live today! Super excited about the opportunity to be featured on here!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  30. #59310
    Veteran Member Four Rings Mc Suly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2010
    AZ Member #
    62978
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 (((SL÷WP÷KE)))
    Location
    MONTREAL, QC, CANADA

    Got my winter wheels freshly powder coated and straightened for winter. Summer set going next!

    SL÷WP÷KE B7 RS4 -R8 Block/Z06 Throttle Body

    SL÷WP÷KE B7 GTX2867R (2010-2015) [TOTAL LOSS -RIP]

  31. #59311
    Established Member Four Rings yxri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    389199
    Location
    Milwaukee Wisconsin / Detroit





  32. #59312
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by yxri View Post



    Where does the lower hose on your catch can go?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  33. #59313
    Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    I'm guessing the oil filter housing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T | JHM K04R | JHM Tuning | JHM HPFP Upgrade, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller | R8 Ignition Coils | APR Carbonio CAI | AWE FMIC | Golf R Intake Camshaft | JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley | USP Test Pipe, Europaparts Catback w/ RS4 Tips | RS4 Front & Rear Brakes w/ JHM Rotors | Stern Adjustable UCAs | STX Coilovers | Miro 111s |

  34. #59314
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Im assuming, but i wanna know for sure, if he has 1.8T housing then i can copy his set up 😊

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  35. #59315
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pat_McGroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 09 2010
    AZ Member #
    58751
    Location
    Downey Ca

    Installed new rear OEM rotors, Hawk PC pads and SS brake lines. I bought SS lines for the front too but I might be lacking common sense here. I have 18z calipers and purchased stoptech RS4 lines for them. The lines have a rubber piece at the center of them, am I suppose to attach it somewhere or is that meant to attach somewhere on the RS4? So just install it and let it hang free? Also, is the SS line install from the caliper all the way up to the hard line and deletes the two lines in between? Pictures for reference...





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rick
    Brilliant Black 2008 S4 Avant Tip.
    Gone but never gotten - Ibis 2010 A3 2.0T

  36. #59316
    Established Member Four Rings yxri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    389199
    Location
    Milwaukee Wisconsin / Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    I'm guessing the oil filter housing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Correct!



  37. #59317
    Established Member Four Rings yxri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    389199
    Location
    Milwaukee Wisconsin / Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by vvenom800tt View Post
    Im assuming, but i wanna know for sure, if he has 1.8T housing then i can copy his set up

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Audizine mobile app
    No don't have the 1.8 T setup



  38. #59318
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2000 Audi TT; 2008 Mercedes A180
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat_McGroin View Post
    Installed new rear OEM rotors, Hawk PC pads and SS brake lines. I bought SS lines for the front too but I might be lacking common sense here. I have 18z calipers and purchased stoptech RS4 lines for them. The lines have a rubber piece at the center of them, am I suppose to attach it somewhere or is that meant to attach somewhere on the RS4? So just install it and let it hang free? Also, is the SS line install from the caliper all the way up to the hard line and deletes the two lines in between? Pictures for reference...





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The center rubber piece hooks on to where your old brake line is kept in place. Your last picture you can see itís clipped right next to where the sensor plug is also clipped in. It goes or attached there so itís not flopping around down there. Where the rubber meets the hard line it will unscrew and thatís where you install your new line and the other end obviously to the caliper. The 18z has to nipples. I canít remember which one you attach it to.


    Sent from my iPhone 12
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Lightweight Crank Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

  39. #59319
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pat_McGroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 09 2010
    AZ Member #
    58751
    Location
    Downey Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by i3oricua View Post
    The center rubber piece hooks on to where your old brake line is kept in place. Your last picture you can see itís clipped right next to where the sensor plug is also clipped in. It goes or attached there so itís not flopping around down there. Where the rubber meets the hard line it will unscrew and thatís where you install your new line and the other end obviously to the caliper. The 18z has to nipples. I canít remember which one you attach it to.


    Sent from my iPhone 12
    Thank for the reply man. My bracket doesnít have a hook where the line from the caliper meets the rubber hose to the hard line. Itís just a hole and I donít think the rubber piece of the RS4 line will squeeze through it. I found out that I can purchase the RS4 bracket which holds all the wires together(abs, wear sensor and brake line) or just let it hang free.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rick
    Brilliant Black 2008 S4 Avant Tip.
    Gone but never gotten - Ibis 2010 A3 2.0T

  40. #59320
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Yea youíd need the brake line bracket from an RS4 as I would imagine itís setup to support that line rather than transition from a soft line to a hardline
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.