Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1486 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 486986138614361476148414851486
Results 59,401 to 59,417 of 59417
    Veteran Member Four Rings mcpcartier's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 A4 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Pkg, Black, 08 xB, 13 Ex Ltd

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    grabbed a set of B6 S4 Recaro's (all black leather) today. In need of a lot of cleaning conditioning....once I get through that it'll be a bladder transfer.

Wish I had spare time to work on them....goal is by the new year.
    2007 2.0T Q 6MT, S-Line, Ti Package, BB
    Revo Stage 2 | JHM Stage 1 Clutch | K&N Drop in | APR HPFP | 034 HFC | AWE Catback | 034 SD Tranny & Motor Mounts | Neuspeed Snub | H&R Sport Springs | Bilsteins | Moog ACA | B5 Perches (removed) | RS4 RSB | ABT Drilled n Slotted Rotors | Redstuff Front & Akebono Rear | Podi Stepper Boost Gauge | H&R Spacers 15f/20r | Clear Corners w/Blackout | Smoked Frt Markers | Cupra R Lip | 20% Tint

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Made a magnetic phone mount because I didn't like anything on the market.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...r-A4-S4-RS4-B7

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Considering buying the 034 HFC........but good ol Germany has noise levels. If the noise exceeds 95 decibels, it will be be rejected. Car is stock, but would love to know if buying this HFC on a stock vehicle, will cause the noise level to exceed this. Lord knows, buying an OEM cat is expensive.

Other than that, buying the sway bar and replacement bulbs, since the driver side light died.

Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2000 Audi TT; 2008 Mercedes A180

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Black Kid View Post
    Considering buying the 034 HFC........but good ol Germany has noise levels. If the noise exceeds 95 decibels, it will be be rejected. Car is stock, but would love to know if buying this HFC on a stock vehicle, will cause the noise level to exceed this. Lord knows, buying an OEM cat is expensive.

Other than that, buying the sway bar and replacement bulbs, since the driver side light died.
    Donít get your inspection done on base. Find someone on the economy that will do it. Talk to other car guys.

Sent from my iPhone 12
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Lightweight Crank Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Happy thanksgiving to all. Just in case you need something to be thankful about...

https://youtu.be/GbwptNurFBU

Sent from my iPhone 12
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Lightweight Crank Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by i3oricua View Post
    Donít get your inspection done on base. Find someone on the economy that will do it. Talk to other car guys.

Sent from my iPhone 12
    I remember having no issues at all when I was stationed at Mildenhall.

Do you know any car guys stationed at Ramstein? The car is being shipped early, since I'm in Korea and it's in stateside! I'll ask one of my coworkers if she knows any off base car inspection places, and google some more. Thanks.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I remember having no issues at all when I was stationed at Mildenhall.

Do you know any car guys stationed at Ramstein? The car is being shipped early, since I'm in Korea and it's in stateside! I'll ask one of my coworkers if she knows any off base car inspection places, and google some more. Thanks.
    No. Iím at Mildenhall now and used to be at Spangdahlem a long time ago. I bought my car in Germany with the Exchange Program. I knew tons of car guys there and hey had exhausts. Unless the law has changed that drastically a HFC should be just fine in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 12

AZ Member #

No. Iím at Mildenhall now and used to be at Spangdahlem a long time ago. I bought my car in Germany with the Exchange Program. I knew tons of car guys there and hey had exhausts. Unless the law has changed that drastically a HFC should be just fine in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 12
    Yep! The law has changed. You may/can past the base inspection, but it's a different ball game off base, now! I found the S&S article. Giving out fines like Oprah giving out cars!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Yep! The law has changed. You may/can past the base inspection, but it's a different ball game off base, now! I found the S&S article. Giving out fines like Oprah giving out cars!
    That sucks man. I have to believe though that they enforce that law in certain problem areas. Bigger cities maybe like Frankfurt. Good luck though. I donít know any car guys there but most bases have a car Facebook page that you can ask questions on.

Sent from my iPhone 12

AZ Member #

That sucks man. I have to believe though that they enforce that law in certain problem areas. Bigger cities maybe like Frankfurt. Good luck though. I donít know any car guys there but most bases have a car Facebook page that you can ask questions on.

Sent from my iPhone 12
    It's fine....

BUT....I did just buy the 034 Rear Sway bar, replacement bulbs, First Aid and Warning Triangle. The sway bar is my bday present......to the car. I'll just buy groceries as a bday gift.

Established Member Two Rings seandon_792's Avatar
    AZ Member #

It's fine....

BUT....I did just buy the 034 Rear Sway bar, replacement bulbs, First Aid and Warning Triangle. The sway bar is my bday present......to the car. I'll just buy groceries as a bday gift.
    If this isnít the most car enthusiast thing Iíve ever heard . Been there done that myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings apatchin's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    08' Ducati S2R 1000 / 2015 SQ5 / 15' Fiat Abarth

I haven't posted in the B7 forum in a while, busy with other motors but finally got around to installing the ipad into the factory console last weekend. I have been wanting to do it for quite some time. Audi must have been thinking way down the road because it is literally meant to be there.

Had the original Dynavin unit which was great for a while but lacking a lot features and sound quality over the years.

I just extended the harness from the new single din Alpine unit mounted in the glove box as well as the ESP, Harzards, etc.

I dremeled out the console so the ipad would slide in and out when you take off the top console cap.

Still tweaking it a bit. Ill move it up slightly as its barely covering the AUTO buttons right now. But pretty happy with the finished product.

PM with questions, will be happy to send more photos or help with any body who wants to make it happen.
    08 Ibis 2.0TQ MT A4 Avant / Titanium / KO4

Veteran Member Three Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by apatchin View Post
    I haven't posted in the B7 forum in a while, busy with other motors but finally got around to installing the ipad into the factory console last weekend. I have been wanting to do it for quite some time. Audi must have been thinking way down the road because it is literally meant to be there.

Had the original Dynavin unit which was great for a while but lacking a lot features and sound quality over the years.

I just extended the harness from the new single din Alpine unit mounted in the glove box as well as the ESP, Harzards, etc.

I dremeled out the console so the ipad would slide in and out when you take off the top console cap.

Still tweaking it a bit. Ill move it up slightly as its barely covering the AUTO buttons right now. But pretty happy with the finished product.

PM with questions, will be happy to send more photos or help with any body who wants to make it happen.
    This has got to be one of the coolest DIYís Iíve seen in a long ass time. You just made the dated B7 interior tech-savvy similar to that in Teslaís. 👍🏾 Also the ďpassenger ejectĒ button 😂
    2008 A4 2.0TQ | S-Line | 6MT | Brilliant Black | Ti | JHM | APR | 034 | H&R | Bilstein | Magnaflow | AWE | Apikol | Relak | Cupra | Ziza | DTM | RS6 Grille DIY | CC'd

1991 MR2 Turbo | Berk Technology | JDM Ceramic CT20b | Works VS-XX | BC Racing | H&R | Pegasus | Twosrus | CRW | Euro Kouki Taillights

~Marc

Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Ordered Redstuff pads, Motul 5.1, and new Mercedes rotors (Stoptech slotted) for my 17z.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

Veteran Member Four Rings pw211's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Sometimes I try to ride my cat around my apartment
    Items for Sale

Dropped car off for clutch and get the rest of the JHM trio installed. Went with Southbend Stage 2 daily. This is my first manual and Iíve only ever known the original clutch, so excited to see how it feels.
    Pat
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    P.I.I.T.B
    IG: pwwhite
    "I bet if Sean posted a picture of toast it would get 50 likes. And more than 3 people would say 'specs?'" - Solarsuplex

Established Member Three Rings Dondbg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MB w203

What would be the best way to re attached the speakers grills ?
    Something would cause it rattle and wonít push against my jbl speakers inside.
    Any ideas ?
    Iím talking about this grille
    https://youtu.be/MvfXuIoc3hk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Veteran Member Four Rings dalmation53's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B7

Quote Originally Posted by apatchin View Post

Does this ipad have Ludicrous mode? If not useless...

Sent from my SM-G925T using Audizine mobile app
    Ivan