Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Four Rings chubbychynk's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusive90s View Post
    Chubs-

Because you seem to use soy sauce quite often, are you aware of the phyto-estrogen compounds contained in soy? I've come across this in quite a few articles over the past year or so. Any thoughts on the consumption of soy and the effects of the phyto-estrogens?

I'm also aware that plastics have the potential to transmit similar compounds to food, when heated; along with other carcinogenic compounds.
    I've read conflicting reports of soy and its phytoestrogen effects. I've also read fermenting is good but also can be bad. I have not made up my mind one way or the other, and I actually don't consume enough soy sauce to be too concerned. I use it for some marinades but not much. If you guys have additional knowledge about it I'd love to hear it though.
    O.D.A.M.

"Dim sum for everyone!" - $4c@b
    "Circumcisions for everyone!" - $4c@b

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by biketsai View Post
    How do you usually cook your steak if one whole piece? On the stove? I've been using the George Forman and it comes out pretty good!
    shame on you....

George foreman grill works but its not even close to how a real steak should taste. I use a cast iron skillet.
    O.D.A.M.

Forum Moderator Four Rings biketsai's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    01' A4 1.8TQM;05 USP; Cannondale CAAD9

Quote Originally Posted by chubbychynk View Post
    shame on you....

George foreman grill works but its not even close to how a real steak should taste. I use a cast iron skillet.
    Hey hey now! This is why I asked! hahaha
    I've managed an o-k college diet for a while with this trusty device.

I would use a grill, but I just don't have one in my apartment.
    Gonna go buy a cast iron this weekend along with some more steak!
    Does chicken cook just as good on the cast iron?
    BetaAlphaTau Member #12
    01' A4 1.8TQMS 5spd swapped
    GT2871R|CTAPP MAFless|034 EM|Godspeed FMIC|APR 2.5"|EVO MS DV|CM FX400-LWFW
    18" RS4 Reps.|S4 Front/Skirts/Seats/Brakes|RS4 Grill|CF Trim
    Stasis SS|LLTEK Tower|KW F/R Sways|Profec Spec 2
    My 5-Speed Swap DIY
    - B6 USP
    Chris:Mod|PM me with any questions

Veteran Member Four Rings 94jedi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Oly Platform, Pendlay bar, bumpers, squat rack, rings, Prowler

Everything cooks good on a cast iron skillet!
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    - Gary Player

Veteran Member Four Rings FITZ TITS's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

It's great for skin-on chicken parts like breasts and thighs. Chicken is a little too lean to cook on cast iron unless you leave the skin on. I leave the skin on the breast and crisp it on the skillet then I bake it in the oven at 400 for 30-40 mins depending on thickness. Another nice trick for thighs is to put them in a slow cooker with a mirepoix, garlic, and white wine for about 8hrs, then put them under the broiler skin side up until crispy. You'll have melt in your mouth meat with a nice crispy skin. Another top-tip, buy your breast bone in. It's cheaper and cooking them in the oven with the bones in helps keep them juicy. Once they are done, the meat will peel off the breast plate and ribs with ease. Save your bones in the freezer and make homemade stock and bone soup (google that part, it's easy).

Veteran Member Four Rings 94jedi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Oly Platform, Pendlay bar, bumpers, squat rack, rings, Prowler

^ Ryan, good tips bro! How are things going?
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    - Gary Player

Veteran Member Four Rings FITZ TITS's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
    ^ Ryan, good tips bro! How are things going?
    Things are going well. Just finished a year of CF, which I enjoyed; I'm back to the regular gym. It's funny to see how CF turned me into such a fucking elitist, lol! Now I notice things like people using the squat rack for curls a people doing 1/4 squats. People look at me funny when I do front squats and don't wear shoes. I want to start doing some Russian lifting programs, but the gym I lift at has uneven wooden floors (an old mill)...my leges are already different lengths as it is. I Sold the company and am starting a new venture while doing print brokerage full-time. Picked up a B8 S4, hence why I'm back. Same old me, just switching things up to keep life interesting.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

pasta lovers, noodle lovers... have you tried this?

basically, 100% plant fiber

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/default.aspx
    O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

today I made an old favorite, which I usually don't have time to prepare anymore

spaghetti squash! After slicing it I salt it with kosher salt to pull out the water, then bake it in the oven at 350F, stirring it and draining it every once in a while. This really helps dry it out which makes it much more pasta like.

O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Four Rings $4c@b's Avatar
    AZ Member #

pasta lovers, noodle lovers... have you tried this?

basically, 100% plant fiber

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/default.aspx
    where do you buy these?
    Poodles > Dogs > Dog people > People > Cats > Cat people > bossy women > Obamacare > Domestic violence

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

You might try asian markets, especially japanese.... or you can buy online. From reviews I've read so far, you have to rinse it well because it comes soaked in some kind of solution that smells like ass. I think its just calcium hydroxide or pickling solution. I've never tried it myself but will pick some up if I see it this weekend.
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Three Rings Aliel's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '99 Audi A4 1.8TQM
    Items for Sale

I wish they would ship to Albania. Over here is impossible to find these kind of things.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

went to the jap market today and picked up a few varieties of this special "konjac" noodle... sometimes they call it "yam noodle," don't be thrown off by that. If its from japan they are talking about konjac which has no relation to yams.

Look at the nutrients...its pretty much all fiber

Amorphophallus Konjac is a dietary fiber employed quite frequently in Western countries for the past two decades. Peoples in East Asia have used this fiber for more than a thousand years. This dietary fiber is the main polysaccharide obtained from the tubers of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, a member of the family Araceae. The chemical structure of Konjac consists, mainly, in mannose and glucose in the ratio 8:5 linked by beta (1-->4) glycosidic bonds. This soluble fiber has a extraordinarily high water holding capacity, forming highly viscous solutions when dissolved in water. It has the highest molecular weight and viscosity of any known dietary fiber. It has been demonstrated that konjac may be helpful in weight management in those who are obesity due to the satiety sensation that it produces; as a remedy for constipation, because it increases the feces volume; as hypocholesterolemic agent, interfering in the transport of cholesterol and of bile acids and as hypoglycemic and hypoinsulinemic agent, probably, by delaying gastric emptying and slowing glucose delivery to the intestinal mucosa.
    O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

So I tried the noodles with my spaghetti sauce this morning. When you first open the bag, it does indeed smell like ass. Actually, smells like fish. It has something to do with the solution it is soaked in. Once you rinse the noodles the smell goes away, and the noodles themselves are tasteless and odorless. Almost like plain jello, but much firmer. I tried frying them in olive oil but that really didn't make any difference - still tasteless and odorless. I imagine if you're really thrown off by the smell out of the bag, a quick fry in some olive oil will ensure none of that smell remains.

Eating them with pasta sauce - well it worked well for me though not as good as squash. However, much much easier to prepare. The texture will take some getting used to. For me, its not a problem because it basically resembles a special type of asian noodle called "bun" which I grew up eating. These noodles would be perfect with something like this:

which traditionally uses a rice noodle.

Overall if you're looking for a way to eat noodles or pasta without the carbs, this is a great quick way to do it. It doesn't add any flavor or odor, but the texture may take some getting used to if you're using it for a pasta dish. For an asian dish it is an easy transition. I had one packet, which equates to 7g of fiber.

If you have the time and are making a pasta dish, spaghetti squash still works a bit better.
    O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

everyone, please read:

We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries, today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.

I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled "opinion makers." Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol.

The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.

It Is Not Working!

These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible. The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.

The long-established dietary recommendations have created epidemics of obesity and diabetes, the consequences of which dwarf any historical plague in terms of mortality, human suffering and dire economic consequences.

Despite the fact that 25% of the population takes expensive statin medications and despite the fact we have reduced the fat content of our diets, more Americans will die this year of heart disease than ever before.

Statistics from the American Heart Association show that 75 million Americans currently suffer from heart disease, 20 million have diabetes and 57 million have pre-diabetes. These disorders are affecting younger and younger people in greater numbers every year.

Simply stated, without inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.

Inflammation is not complicated **** it is quite simply your body's natural defence to a foreign invader such as a bacteria, toxin or virus. The cycle of inflammation is perfect in how it protects your body from these bacterial and viral invaders. However, if we chronically expose the body to injury by toxins or foods the human body was never designed to process,a condition occurs called chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation is just as harmful as acute inflammation is beneficial.

What thoughtful person would willfully expose himself repeatedly to foods or other substances that are known to cause injury to the body? Well, smokers perhaps, but at least they made that choice willfully.

The rest of us have simply followed the recommended mainstream diet that is low in fat and high in polyunsaturated fats and carbohydrates, not knowing we were causing repeated injury to our blood vessels. This repeated injury creates chronic inflammation leading to heart disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

Let me repeat that: The injury and inflammation in our blood vessels is caused by the low fat diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine.

What are the biggest culprits of chronic inflammation? Quite simply, they are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, flour and all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of omega-6 vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.

Take a moment to visualize rubbing a stiff brush repeatedly over soft skin until it becomes quite red and nearly bleeding. you kept this up several times a day, every day for five years. If you could tolerate this painful brushing, you would have a bleeding, swollen infected area that became worse with each repeated injury. This is a good way to visualize the inflammatory process that could be going on in your body right now.

Regardless of where the inflammatory process occurs, externally or internally, it is the same. I have peered inside thousands upon thousands of arteries. A diseased artery looks as if someone took a brush and scrubbed repeatedly against its wall. Several times a day, every day, the foods we eat create small injuries compounding into more injuries, causing the body to respond continuously and appropriately with inflammation.

While we savor the tantalizing taste of a sweet roll, our bodies respond alarmingly as if a foreign invader arrived declaring war. Foods loaded with sugars and simple carbohydrates, or processed with omega-6 oils for long shelf life have been the mainstay of the American diet for six decades. These foods have been slowly poisoning everyone.

How does eating a simple sweet roll create a cascade of inflammation to make you sick?

Imagine spilling syrup on your keyboard and you have a visual of what occurs inside the cell. When we consume simple carbohydrates such as sugar, blood sugar rises rapidly. In response, your pancreas secretes insulin whose primary purpose is to drive sugar into each cell where it is stored for energy. If the cell is full and does not need glucose, it is rejected to avoid extra sugar gumming up the works.

When your full cells reject the extra glucose, blood sugar rises producing more insulin and the glucose converts to stored fat.

What does all this have to do with inflammation? Blood sugar is controlled in a very narrow range. Extra sugar molecules attach to a variety of proteins that in turn injure the blood vessel wall. This repeated injury to the blood vessel wall sets off inflammation. When you spike your blood sugar level several times a day, every day, it is exactly like taking sandpaper to the inside of your delicate blood vessels.

While you may not be able to see it, rest assured it is there. I saw it in over 5,000 surgical patients spanning 25 years who all shared one common denominator **** inflammation in their arteries.

Let's get back to the sweet roll. That innocent looking goody not only contains sugars, it is baked in one of many omega-6 oils such as soybean. Chips and fries are soaked in soybean oil; processed foods are manufactured with omega-6 oils for longer shelf life. While omega-6's are essential -they are part of every cell membrane controlling what goes in and out of the cell **** they must be in the correct balance with omega-3's.

If the balance shifts by consuming excessive omega-6, the cell membrane produces chemicals called cytokines that directly cause inflammation.

Today's mainstream American diet has produced an extreme imbalance of these two fats. The ratio of imbalance ranges from 15:1 to as high as 30:1 in favor of omega-6. That's a tremendous amount of cytokines causing inflammation. In today's food environment, a 3:1 ratio would be optimal and healthy.

To make matters worse, the excess weight you are carrying from eating these foods creates overloaded fat cells that pour out large quantities of pro-inflammatory chemicals that add to the injury caused by having high blood sugar. The process that began with a sweet roll turns into a vicious cycle over time that creates heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and finally, Alzheimer's disease, as the inflammatory process continues unabated.

There is no escaping the fact that the more we consume prepared and processed foods, the more we trip the inflammation switch little by little each day. The human body cannot process, nor was it designed to consume, foods packed with sugars and soaked in omega-6 oils.

There is but one answer to quieting inflammation, and that is returning to foods closer to their natural state. To build muscle, eat more protein. Choose carbohydrates that are very complex such as colorful fruits and vegetables. Cut down on or eliminate inflammation- causing omega-6 fats like corn and soybean oil and the processed foods that are made from them.

One tablespoon of corn oil contains 7,280 mg of omega-6; soybean contains 6,940 mg. Instead, use olive oil or butter from grass-fed beef.

Animal fats contain less than 20% omega-6 and are much less likely to cause inflammation than the supposedly healthy oils labelled polyunsaturated. Forget the "science" that has been drummed into your head for decades. The science that saturated fat alone causes heart disease is non-existent. The science that saturated fat raises blood cholesterol is also very weak. Since we now know that cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease, the concern about saturated fat is even more absurd today.

The cholesterol theory led to the no-fat, low-fat recommendations that in turn created the very foods now causing an epidemic of inflammation. Mainstream medicine made a terrible mistake when it advised people to avoid saturated fat in favor of foods high in omega-6 fats. We now have an epidemic of arterial inflammation leading to heart disease and other silent killers.

What you can do is choose whole foods your grandmother served and not those your mom turned to as grocery store aisles filled with manufactured foods. By eliminating inflammatory foods and adding essential nutrients from fresh unprocessed food, you will reverse years of damage in your arteries and throughout your body from consuming the typical American diet.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/24...-Heart-Disease
    O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #

^^^ Great read CC

Other than paper products, when I go to a supermarket, I can almost always stay on the perimeter aisles which is typically vegetables, meats, fish, dairy.

What are your thoughts on dairy? Should humans be eating dairy?
    Poodles > Dogs > Dog people > People > Cats > Cat people > bossy women > Obamacare > Domestic violence

Established Member Two Rings juggaKnot's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '05 B6 A4 1.8TQ

^^^

AWESOME LINK! I will be sharing this!

AZ Member #

but, this guy disagrees...

The Bottom Line

Dr. Lundell would like you to believe that he has special knowledge of heart disease prevention. I do not trust his advice.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lundell.html

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

They are attacking him as a person... That in itself is bad science, even unethical. I would like to see them attack his science.

Do a google search for inflammation and artherosclerosis. Whether or not he did a poor job of postoperative patient management or record keeping or had tax problems shouldn't keep you from researching the actual science for yourself.
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Four Rings TurbodBoyBeater's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Awesome to hear first hand of someone that tried those noodles. I kinda like that they remind me of udon noodles :) I've been eyeing a similar one at a local store. Gonna give it a try after your opinions on it. I've read that after you rinse it, it's better to fry it to remove more of the water/liquid (so maybe the oil added to the weird texture?), then make sure to simmer/sauté long enough so it can absorb the flavor. Now I just need to figure out what to make it with..

Veteran Member Four Rings mister_tu's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Audi A4 & 1991 Toyota MR2

CC, it's like we live in the same kitchen. I used to eat like that all the time...however, it's been a little harder for me to be regimented lately.

Matt - majority of Asian-based seasonings and marinade is fairly healthy, they're just higher in sodium. We use very little sugar in our marinades and normally stick to more savory things like soy sauce, garlic, scallions, chili peppers, ginger, limegrass, etc.
    Anthony:[In regards to GCC] No, I own it (but have it on loan to Tu). | 4.14.11
    Co-President of the "I ♥ Selena Gomez AZ Fanclub" | 7.22.10
    ASE All Same Everything | Est. 2011 MA to FL
    Leader of the WGLYC Movement | Est. 2009
    Rapey Twins | H20i '11
    GCC Law/Rule #22 | ∞
    -=[SBSC]=- | 2010

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

I have some new pics that I'll post later. I've been frying those shirataki noodles with shiitake mushrooms (lol) in olive oil, and eating with meat of choice and vegetables. Its really good!

Yeah, I love marinating with garlic and lemon grass. Some people hate lemon grass, fortunately I love it.
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Four Rings mister_tu's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Audi A4 & 1991 Toyota MR2

I have some new pics that I'll post later. I've been frying those shirataki noodles with shiitake mushrooms (lol) in olive oil, and eating with meat of choice and vegetables. Its really good!

Yeah, I love marinating with garlic and lemon grass. Some people hate lemon grass, fortunately I love it.
    I just noticed I said limegrass. LOL, like wtf?
    Anthony:[In regards to GCC] No, I own it (but have it on loan to Tu). | 4.14.11
    Co-President of the "I ♥ Selena Gomez AZ Fanclub" | 7.22.10
    Leader of the WGLYC Movement | Est. 2009
    Rapey Twins | H20i '11
    GCC Law/Rule #22 | ∞
    -=[SBSC]=- | 2010

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

grass fed ribeye

O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Three Rings ColinAndrews's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Later that night I made lemon grass and garlic drumsticks. The recipe is simple:
    Mini-drumsticks or wings (I prefer drumsticks)
    Marinate in soy sauce, finely chopped garlic, salt, lemon grass and pepper overnight
    Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes

Guaranteed to blow away any other asian wing recipe that is loaded with sugar and swimming in sugar sauce!
    I made these on the weekend. They were delicious. I also added a bit of sesame oil, because I love sesame oil...a lot.

Kudos.

Veteran Member Four Rings Bllzll's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    b8

i went to try this BBQ place here in KC. I couldn't resist bringing home a pound of brisket. fucking amazing

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by ColinAndrews View Post
    I made these on the weekend. They were delicious. I also added a bit of sesame oil, because I love sesame oil...a lot.

Kudos.
    Sesame oil... great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Bllzll View Post
    i went to try this BBQ place here in KC. I couldn't resist bringing home a pound of brisket. fucking amazing
    [/IMG]
    Isn't KC like the home of BBQ?
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Four Rings Bllzll's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    b8

Isn't KC like the home of BBQ?
    It sure is. And it lives up to the hype! That brisket was amazing

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Bllzll View Post
    It sure is. And it lives up to the hype! That brisket was amazing
    are there more BBQ places, are they better than other areas, or both?

What makes them so good?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

sorry I haven't updated this thread in a while.

yesterday I made "grain free" pancakes with coconut flour.

after my workout I had grilled fish. not shown in the photo are an additional 2 fish tacos I had.
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Four Rings .Mad Hatter.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Good link chubby...it pretty much echos Loren Cordain's work and offers a similar perspective to that of the DR. who wrote "wheat belly", his name escapes me at the moment though.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

YO, it's been a while since I've updated this thread. Things went really down hill for me as I went through a rough break up. Its crazy how mental things can affect you physically. But I've been back at it for a couple months now. I lost A LOT of weight and strength, but I'm now getting it back. Been enjoying life and eating whatever I want for a while, but starting to eat healthier again. Here are some recent food pics:

I used Shiratake spaghetti - no flour, no grain, made from plant fiber *also, grass fed beef*

Super healthy. Chinese broccoli and shrimp. Eat this and you will look younger the next day.

Stir fry, healthy style. Shrimp, uncured bacon, tomatoes, bok choy. No starches or flour added to thicken the sauce.

nuff said

took this right after eating the grilled chicken and pork chops above! no more 5-6% bf, but its all good, I am getting my strength back
    O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

mmm, after a sprint session, beef kabobs and grilled bok choy

O.D.A.M.

AZ Member #

I never subscribe to threads but I might have to sub this one

good shit CC

do any classic chinese dishes?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 Cabriolet

thanks c@b. Don't really do classic chinese. Classic vietnamese sometimes though. Some of that I leave to my mom when she comes to visit - it can be pretty labor intensive. Especially the pho, shit takes all day.

you should post pics of your dishes here too, they are inspiring and healthy.
    O.D.A.M.

Veteran Member Three Rings Aliel's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '99 Audi A4 1.8TQM
    Items for Sale

Glad that you're back and with even more food porn . I can relate to you since I've had a rough break up last year as well and that was the reason that got me to start working out and getting back into shape. Now that I think about it it's the best thing that ever happened to me since it was a shitty relationship from the get go.

Out of curiosity how much weight did you loose? You still look in solid shape however and I think you can get back to where you were real quick.

AZ Member #

thanks c@b. Don't really do classic chinese. Classic vietnamese sometimes though. Some of that I leave to my mom when she comes to visit - it can be pretty labor intensive. Especially the pho, shit takes all day.

you should post pics of your dishes here too, they are inspiring and healthy.

I always thought you were chinese based on your name but you took it one step further, which is awesome.

It would be an honor to share some food porn here...I'll try to keep it healthy.

homegrown:

Veteran Member Four Rings krazyboi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Subscribed!

Great read on heart disease.

I'm in a slight pickle. I'm 32, both parents have high cholesterol and I do as well. I forget my most recent numbers, but I'd say somewhere close to 300 overall. I knew about the issue around 25 and haven't really done anything drastic to help it. Around 29 or so, I was prescribed Lovaza. Took it for a couple years. Helped lower my triglycerides, but not the overall cholesterol.

5'6 and around 150-155. I just started getting more active; currently training for a marathon. No weight training whatsoever. No other real exercise besides running.

Current diet is pretty healthy. Don't drink much sugary products...but do have a beer occasionally. Eat lean meats and plenty of veggies...but also eat carbs like potatoes and rice.

My doctor says that I should be put onto statins now that nothing has really happened with my cholesterol over 5 years. I obviously don't want to do it if I don't have to. Is this the last result?!?! Or is there something I can really do to turn the cholesterol around.
    ~Johnny / JT
    Audi A3 3.2 VR6 BT Build
    CleanAudi.com feature

Use code "Mops10" for 10% off your Adams Polishes order!

AZ Member #

baked organic carrots with rosemary, salt and curry powder

simple broccoli

baked chicken. I cooked it at a higher temp so it would cook quicker and I won't be doing that again. It was good but not delicious. Chicken should be delicious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast