2000 Audi S4 6-speed
Loaded with the usual S4 options (everything).
Brilliant Black exterior, black on nogaro interior with aluminum beltline trim (factory, not swapped). Exterior and interior of car is in excellent condition, car is extremely well cared for, both by myself and its previous owner.
- Complete APR Stage 3 setup:
- RS4 K04 Turbochargers
- RS4 turbocharger inlets
- RS4 Y-pipe
- RS4 Airbox
- RS4 MAF
- APR Stage 3 Programming; 91 octane, 93 octane, 100 octane, and valet ECU programs, switchable from the cruise control stalk. Offers a great balance of driveability and all-out power.
- APR Bi-pipe
- APR R1 Diverter Valves
- APR Turboback exhaust with catalytic converters
- AWE Intercoolers
- RS4 intercooler shrouds
- APR Silicon Intercooler Couplings and 034 Motorsports Silicon MAF to Y-Pipe Coupler
- H&R Race Springs
- Summer wheels are B6 S4 18" Avus reps with Hankook rubber
- Winter wheels are 17” alloys with Perelli rubber (brand new winter tires this year)
- VDO Boost gauge mounted in centre vent with proper pod
- Alpine MP3/iPod deck, 5.25" Boston Acoustics components in front, 6.5" Infinity co-ax in rear shelf, both driven by MB Quart 4 channel amp, 2x10" subs in sealed box, driven by Kicker mono amp, 1 farad capacitor.
Recent maintenance/replacement parts:
- Timing belt and water pump done 20k ago
- Euro-spec clear corner headlights with aftermarket HID (Depo)
- Both EGT sensors (OEM Audi)
- Valve cover gaskets (Victor Reinz)
- Cam seals (Victor Reinz)
- Rear wheel bearings (F AG)
- Rebuilt ABS module
- Snub mount (Apikol)
- Synthetic Oil (Shell 5w40) and OEM Mann filters
The only known issues with the car is the typical instrument cluster issue with missing pixels, however I have a replacement screen and will have it installed prior to sale.
No check engine lights, ABS lights, or any other issues with the car. Clean title. Gets around 600km to a tank on the highway, if you can keep your foot out of it... which is hard.
I drive the car every day and it is as solid as a rock, this is my only car, that's how much I trust this thing. For months I kept an eye on US B5 S4 ads as well as checked out numerous local B5 S4s prior to purchasing this car, and it has paid off by providing me with a trouble free and reliable S4. This isn't the lowest priced car on the market but as the saying does, you get what you pay for.
Car is located in Waterloo, Ontario. Car will be sold emission tested and certified.