Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings wspeake's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Audi A4 S-line Cabrio, 1928 Essex Street Rod, lifted 2003 Ford F150

B7 Clear Tail lights for a Cabrio (yes I searched)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Ok folks, looking for ways to change the look of my Cabrio (stock 08 2.0 silver S-line) and want to start with tail lights (blacked-out grille, badges and valance are in my plans) I'm going to leave the OEM headlights alone,based on feedback I've read on the site. After searching the site I found plenty of discussions about sedan's and avante's but no cabrio's or the discussion was about having to do major mods to get stuff to work. Looking for a simple switch, if there is such a thing.

Flame on LOL

Wes

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Hugh@EuropaParts's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wspeake View Post
    Ok folks, looking for ways to change the look of my Cabrio (stock 08 2.0 silver S-line) and want to start with tail lights (blacked-out grille, badges and valance are in my plans) I'm going to leave the OEM headlights alone,based on feedback I've read on the site. After searching the site I found plenty of discussions about sedan's and avante's but no cabrio's or the discussion was about having to do major mods to get stuff to work. Looking for a simple switch, if there is such a thing.

Flame on LOL

Wes
    Drop it...
    Hubert
    EuropaParts.com, Your Trusted Audi Parts Source
    Phone: 800.877.7033 x 101
    Email: hubert@europaparts.com
    Facebook: Like Us on Facebook

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Been looking at that too, its on stock 18's now....don't want to sacrifice ride...

Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Pass. Clear taillights were never cool and now they're dated.

Senior Member Four Rings Ed Gein's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    SSR 125 pit bike, 06 Cobalt SS supercharged, Draklore's old beater snowmobile

I'm now looking forward to Rogue's Voodoo Donut #2,it's a Chocolate banana peanut butter beer.. should be interesting. -cab509

Based on how the first one was, it probably tastes like a dog ate some homeless person's shit, then barfed it up into Satan's mouth, who then had diarrhea because of it. Then Hitler came back from the dead, used it as an enema and bottled the beer straight from his asshole. -Rabbit

Senior Member Three Rings fromGMCtoAUDI's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '08 audi A4 2.0T

If your gonna do clear taillights I suggest you also look into the neon underbody lights and chrome spinner wheels, they all go well together oh and get some 6" exhaust tips to complete the look your going for.
    Last edited by fromGMCtoAUDI; 11-19-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Senior Member Four Rings Ed Gein's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    SSR 125 pit bike, 06 Cobalt SS supercharged, Draklore's old beater snowmobile

Quote Originally Posted by fromGMCtoAUDI View Post
    If your gonna do clear taillights I suggest you also look into the neon underbody lights and chrome spinner wheels, they all go well together oh and get some 6" exhaust tips to complete the look your going for.
    Dont forget a MoTeC system exhaust either
    I'm now looking forward to Rogue's Voodoo Donut #2,it's a Chocolate banana peanut butter beer.. should be interesting. -cab509

Based on how the first one was, it probably tastes like a dog ate some homeless person's shit, then barfed it up into Satan's mouth, who then had diarrhea because of it. Then Hitler came back from the dead, used it as an enema and bottled the beer straight from his asshole. -Rabbit

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Ouch... Point taken...

Actually saw a set of clear tail lights on a Lexus this am and your right they did look dated...

Still going to do the grill...

Flame on

Senior Member Four Rings Solarsuplex's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    my bike

Save up. Coils then wheels, then the cheaper mods to accent what you saved up for.
    -James
    Dragons
    FTWLTBDWICTW//FTWLTSOARTPPWS
    Do you have any holes in your socks?
    flickr
    Instagram - jamesdrichey