I gonna try to post up the process to install Motorsports on your RS4.
Tools Needed: Floor Jack, Jack stands, Basic 1/2" socket set and a nice torque wrench, spark plug socket (mm ?), allen wrenches, hacksaw w/metal blade.
1. Loosen wheel bolts and remove sway bar end bolts. This will make the lower control arms lower enough to get the shock assembly over it.
2. Jack up car, let it rest on a jack stand and remove wheel.
3. Unscrew the DRC line from the shock and cap it. That's the tool box and not the car that the caps are sitting on.
4. Remove, the lower shock bolt, upper clevis pin, and the three bolts in the engine bay that hold the upper table with upper control arms to the car.
5. Remove the shock assembly and set it on a table for disassembly.
6. In this part, we are trying to retrieve the upper plate w/uca's and the rubber isolation mount. First compress spring with a spring compressor. Then using a through socket or a spark plug socket and an allen socket, loosen the top bolt and remove the shock and spring assembly.
Spark plug socket pic. This will allow you to place the socket on the nut, place a box wrench on the socket and an allen wrench down the socket hole to hold the shaft in place while you loosen the nut.
7. Using a flathead screwdriver and a hammer or mallet, tap out the upside down cup that is attached to the upper table. This cup will not get in the way of the new shocks stainless steel reservoir line, but it does hinder the ability to put a wrench around the shock when you are trying to adjust height, to keep it from spinning (which it can do on occasion).
You are now finished with the disassembly. Take a break!