Update: the audi gods are back...
A bunch of weird things are happening (all of which happened at once, the same time as the red oil warning light)
1. Hood opens but that does not show in the cluster. All other doors/trunk warnings work though.
2. The lights on the shifter don't work anymore (P, D, R, +, -, etc). The brake pedal light still works though!
3. Sometimes (happened twice tonight), when I start the car I hear 4 beeps like when the red warning lights come (ex. coolant, oil pressure), but with absolutely no signs displayed. It even says "OK". Weird.
4. So I warm the car to normal temp, engine sounds smooth as silk. Revved to 2000 RPM, then slowly to 3000 RPM, still no Red Oil pressure warnings. Engine still sounds smooth. I dont wanna drive till friday after pressure tests. Opened the oil cap while engine is running, saw a lot of oil flowing around the plastic cover which is over the cams, and its constant flow, thick and quick flow. Turbo sounds very normal, just as new, so its definitely not starving or lacking oil.
5. I get random warnings that the Turn signals being out, but they aint, they flash fine.
So what the hell is going on? Sounds like the cluster or ECU or some electrical thing is really having a party, and this is not time coz I am trying to resolve the Red warning of death issue.
I will still do the pressure test on Friday with a friend, and we got a pressure switch from the dealer, just in case. But with all that weird stuff going on in the cluster and electronics, I have no idea what to do now. Yes I reset the battery, does not help yet. Is it ECU, cluster, fuses, some weird magic?