Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings Parts4Euro.com's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Parts4Euro.com | * HELIX 5 Style LED Ecode Smoked Projector Headlights for MK1 TT *

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    HELIX S5 Style LED Ecode Smoked Projector Headlights for MK1 TT

PLEASE ORDER HERE

Parts4Euro.com NEW WEBSITE!!
    Email info@parts4euro.com
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page
    Your best source for high quality European parts & accessories for your VW, Audi, BMW, New Mini Cooper & Porsche

Veteran Member Three Rings 05A$SE's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 A4 1.8T Special Edition
    Items for Sale

how about some installed pics? they look nice but it might help you out with selling some
    2005 DG On Black Special Edition 1.8T 6MT
    Built 2.0L Stroker, AEB Big Port, Hybrid BAFT, 034 IIc EFI, Dual Fuel Pumps etc.- Looking to break 500AWHP

12 Merc-Benz C63 AMG - Designo
    86 RX7 - Currently being LS1 swapped
    90 s13 coupe SR20 (Using Old 2871R from A4) - Drift Missle

AZ Member #

Please see below

Quote Originally Posted by 05A$SE View Post
    how about some installed pics? they look nice but it might help you out with selling some
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page
    Your best source for high quality European parts & accessories for your VW, Audi, BMW, New Mini Cooper & Porsche

Veteran Member Three Rings chaldowhiteboy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

do you have any more pictures of them installed?

AZ Member #

sorry not at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by chaldowhiteboy View Post
    do you have any more pictures of them installed?
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page

Senior Member Three Rings Warranty225cpe's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Do they look like they would come apart like the oem ones do? I think they look ok, but if I could get them apart to delete some of that "chrome-ish" crap, I'd be down. Also, would they swap out with my HIDs?
    04 225QC Black/F23/IE Rods/Gonzo StageIII/E85/Bosch EV14 750cc/LiquidTT/Podi/AEM dry flow/Forge WG/MadMAxDV/Forge hoses/Treadstone TR8/42 Catch can/42 DP/Magnaflow Cat back/Eibach coilovers/Neuspeed RSB /KMAC/Defcons & poly/25mm & 17mm/RS4 Reps/ Brembo Calipers/ Zimmerman rotors/Hawk pads/Braided lines/B&M shifter/Votex body/Suede/Carbon/shaved..

AZ Member #

Guess that's a no...? Lol
    04 225QC Black/F23/IE Rods/Gonzo StageIII/E85/Bosch EV14 750cc/LiquidTT/Podi/AEM dry flow/Forge WG/MadMAxDV/Forge hoses/Treadstone TR8/42 Catch can/42 DP/Magnaflow Cat back/Eibach coilovers/Neuspeed RSB /KMAC/Defcons & poly/25mm & 17mm/RS4 Reps/ Brembo Calipers/ Zimmerman rotors/Hawk pads/Braided lines/B&M shifter/Votex body/Suede/Carbon/shaved..

Veteran Member Three Rings chaldowhiteboy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Warranty225cpe View Post
    Guess that's a no...? Lol
    lol.

i think if you take out the "chrome crap" you're going to end up with cheap plastic. these aren't anything like OEM and i'm sure if you tried opening them up, using an oven or heat gun, that they would probably just melt into plastic soup. that's what i've heard from the a4 guys who have the same brand headlights

Veteran Member Three Rings audithisworld's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 coupe quattro 225

Do they look like they would come apart like the oem ones do? I think they look ok, but if I could get them apart to delete some of that "chrome-ish" crap, I'd be down. Also, would they swap out with my HIDs?
    agreed these look ok but why cant they just take the oem headlights and throw some goddamn leds where the bottom amber strip is and call it a day
    225 ftw!

Established Member Two Rings Northc's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03'VW Jetta VR6 / 02'Audi TT Q 225+

Quote Originally Posted by audithisworld View Post
    agreed these look ok but why cant they just take the oem headlights and throw some goddamn leds where the bottom amber strip is and call it a day
    you can do just that and either: keep osir colors and the leds will run when the turn signal is on or remove the osir colors and run the clear or orange as the clear is bright enough that most states allow it not to be orange ...... as this has a orange gross bulb in it NEEDS Stealth bulb......

L8R.......
    Last edited by AvanTTix; 08-08-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Removed unsolicited advertising link

Veteran Member Four Rings AudiOso's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Do Hotwheels count?

Not feelin' those at all...
    A couple of Audi's later...

"It's a false state of elation... You can join the Prozac nation... If you want to..." - Killing Joke

AZ Member #

Hi all,

We are now offering a store wide 5% Discount Coupon for all Audizine members when you order above $100 USD on our website. Please use the Coupon Code below when you checkout on our website.

AUDIZINE5%OFF

The more you order the more you'll save!!
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Northc View Post
    you can do just that and either: keep osir colors and the leds will run when the turn signal is on or remove the osir colors and run the clear or orange as the clear is bright enough that most states allow it not to be orange ...... as this has a orange gross bulb in it NEEDS Stealth bulb......
    L8R.......
    Or you could do what I did. LEDs strips over top of the signal lens and a layer of tint on top of that. I relocated my signal lights to my fog lights. That way there is no amber with the lights on. Only an orange glowing ball with my signal on.

It sucks that the manufacturer of these doesn't have a straight up BLACK option for these. NO reflective ANYTHING! just lEDs and a bulbs and a way to replace them/get in there.

Sorry to hi jack your thread

AZ Member #
    My Garage

will they come in HID??????

http://whanab.com/

AZ Member #

Yes we can sell them with pre-installed HID kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northc View Post
    will they come in HID??????

http://whanab.com/
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Parts4Euro.com View Post
    Yes we can sell them with pre-installed HID kit.
    thanks

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Parts4Euro.com View Post
    HELIX S5 Style LED Ecode Smoked Projector Headlights for MK1 TT

PLEASE ORDER HERE

this means they got rid of the orange??????????? pricing yet at $299 for HID's ??????

I think they look ok, but if I could get them apart to delete some of that "chrome-ish" crap, I'd be down. Also, would they swap out with my HIDs?
    Pay more attention at leather pumps sandals 2012 then you will feel surprise with the special design. High quality and Sexy Party Dress Heels shoes at CWMALLS.com.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I believe that if you take the "chrome shit," you're going to end up with cheap plastic. These are not anything like the OEM, and I'm sure that if you try to open them, use the oven or hot air gun, which probably just melt plastic soup. I heard that the guys that are A4 headlight same characters

Established Member Two Rings leetran04's Avatar
    AZ Member #

just ordered the S5 style headlights! thanks for all your support and patience!
    [you were once a noob]

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

can you provide a picture of how good quality your leds are? a picture at night perhaps.

AZ Member #

sorry we don't have such pics, can some body here help please?

Quote Originally Posted by jedge1.8t View Post
    can you provide a picture of how good quality your leds are? a picture at night perhaps.
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page

Established Member Three Rings RoguesGambit's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Just curious if anyone has any additional pictures of the headlights now
    Don, '07 A4 Quattro: Apikol Snub Mount, 034 low vibe snub bracket, 034 Motor Mounts x2, 034 trans mount, 034 Turbo Inlet Hose (Red), Revo Stage 1, JHM HFC, P3 Vent Gauge, PureMS GFB DV+, Enkei PF01, Michelin Pilot Sport AS3, JHM Shift Trio, JHM Cross Rod, S4 Recaros & Rear Bench, S4 Calipers, ECS SS Red Brake Lines, StopTech Drilled CryoRotors, JHM St1 Clutch/Flywheel, ECS Rear Diff. Mount, 034 RSB+Endlinks

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I see them, just meant besides those posted
    Don, '07 A4 Quattro: Apikol Snub Mount, 034 low vibe snub bracket, 034 Motor Mounts x2, 034 trans mount, 034 Turbo Inlet Hose (Red), Revo Stage 1, JHM HFC, P3 Vent Gauge, PureMS GFB DV+, Enkei PF01, Michelin Pilot Sport AS3, JHM Shift Trio, JHM Cross Rod, S4 Recaros & Rear Bench, S4 Calipers, ECS SS Red Brake Lines, StopTech Drilled CryoRotors, JHM St1 Clutch/Flywheel, ECS Rear Diff. Mount, 034 RSB+Endlinks

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Found these on Google, hopefully helps out:

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Parts4Euro,

The big question is will these work on a car with STOCK HIDs?

Telling us they swap out with projectors, or that you can install an aftermarket HID kit to upgrade your projectors - that's all great. BUT from the research I've done, none of these lights (they all look the same from MANY different makers) will work if you have stock HIDs. The connectors won't match, and trying to hotwire it yourself to bypass the stock HID will throw a CEL.

If they swap with stock HIDs I might consider them...

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Or you could do what I did. LEDs strips over top of the signal lens and a layer of tint on top of that. I relocated my signal lights to my fog lights. That way there is no amber with the lights on. Only an orange glowing ball with my signal on.

It sucks that the manufacturer of these doesn't have a straight up BLACK option for these. NO reflective ANYTHING! just lEDs and a bulbs and a way to replace them/get in there.

Sorry to hi jack your thread
    I need to get pics of mine. I did the same thing. Baked them open, deleted the orange reflector, painted the entire insert black, relocated turn signal to fog light housing with amber LEDs, replaced turn signal with clear lens and an LED strip behind it running on parking lights. Next mod if I don't buy something like this is simply to wire them to run 24/7 without the need for my "parking" lights on.

Nice wheels btw!

AZ Member #

Unfortunately these headlights do not work with factory HID kits. You will have to give them up if you want these headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by zer0star View Post
    Parts4Euro,

The big question is will these work on a car with STOCK HIDs?

Telling us they swap out with projectors, or that you can install an aftermarket HID kit to upgrade your projectors - that's all great. BUT from the research I've done, none of these lights (they all look the same from MANY different makers) will work if you have stock HIDs. The connectors won't match, and trying to hotwire it yourself to bypass the stock HID will throw a CEL.

If they swap with stock HIDs I might consider them...
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page

AZ Member #

To The Top !!
    Subscribe our Newsletter
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Join Our Facebook Page