Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Exclamation Q7 Post-Facelift LED Conversion Packages (headlights, turn signals, taillights)...

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Finally having sorted through several vendors a plug and play solution is available for every LED lighting upgrade on your pre-facelift Q7. These units have been used all over Europe and are now available for US spec Q7 models. So if you have been waiting for the right time to update the look of your Q7 to the latest in LED lighting Europrice has what you are looking for:

PRICING:

For AFS models (Curve Lighting):

• Q7 Post-Facelift AFS Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED (w/ bulbs, ballasts) - $3599.00 pair (Retail - $4282.78)
    • Q7 Post-Facelift Headlight Mounts - $109.30 pair
    • Q7 Post-Facelift AFS Range Control Module (Req'd for Curve Lighting) - $299.50 each (Retail - $392.00)
    • Q7 Post-Facelift AFS Headlight Adapter Modules (w/ harnesses) - $899.00 set (Retail - $1123.75)

For non-AFS models:

• Q7 Post-Facelift Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED (w/ bulbs, ballasts) - $ 3299.00 pair (Retail - $3667.78)
    • Q7 Post-Facelift Headlight Mounts - $109.30 pair
    • Q7 Post-Facelift Headlight Adapter Modules - $569.00 set (Retail - $697.00)

• Q7 Post-Facelift LED Turn Signals - $499.00 pair (Retail - $685.64)
    • Q7 Post-Facelift LED Turn Signal Adapter Modules (w/ harnesses) - $264.30 pair (Retail - $323.64)

• Q7 Post-Facelift LED Taillights - $749.00 pair (Retail - $878.00)
    • Q7 Post-Facelift LED Taillight Adapter Module - $499.00 set (Retail - $715.20)

For those of you interested in seeing the end results you can see these on a customer Q7. This particular car is also fitted with the Q7 V12 TDI Front Bumper Package with custom modification to meld properly with the factory fenders. The Q7 features the post-facelift headlights and turn signals with full functionality:

FITMENT:
    The headlights physically bolt-in in place of your existing headlights and include all the latest D3S bulbs and capable ballasts. Using the needed modules and harnesses the system is plug and play, functions perfectly as intended for an OE fitment. The turn signals will function plug and play with fitted with the proper modules and will not have an error messages or rapid blinking. The taillights are the same, plug and play, beautiful update OE appearance in a simple package. Any of these parts are available separately.

SHIPPING and DELIVERY:
    Items ship directly from Europe upon your order for a 2-3 week delivery. You would receive updates as the order is processed and finally shipped directly to you. Tracking numbers are provided when items depart and all items are professionally packaged as well as insured for their full value.

HOW to PURCHASE:
    Europrice accepts Paypal and credit cards directly for quick and easy service. Please PM or email if interested or would like to make a purchase or have any other questions: contact@europrice.us

If you have any other questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you once again,
    Last edited by Alex@Europrice; 06-21-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Oh. My. God. That is sexy. Pricey as hell, but man what a transformation. I will add this to the wish-list. Good job on bringing this stuff to the US market. Not too much out there for a Q~

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium Plus
    Items for Sale

There is a facelifted Q7 that lives right near me. I see them every day and I drool! I love all the lights..... wish they fit on my RS4.... haha
    2007 Audi RS4 - Daytona Grey

2014 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium Plus - Monsoon Grey

Veteran Member Three Rings Irish311's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Q7 3.0T, 1995 Range Rover Classic

Looks killer. Love that auto...my wife's Envoy is up in a few months and we're def going to look hard at the Q7's. Could be game for some facelift features...
    2013 A8L 4.0T Phantom Black Pearl with Black Leather, Comfort, Cam, LEDs, and Huevos Grandes (but, hey, they're fuel efficient!)

"There is no replacement, for displacement..."

2008 S4, Deep Sea Blue w/ Silver interior - SOLD
    2004 A6 AT - SOLD
    2004 A4 6MTQ - SOLD
    2001 A4 4MTQ - SOLD

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Wow.. good stuff!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

how much is that front bumper> and does it fit a 2010 with perfect fitment?
    wifey just got in fender bender on the front of her 2010 q7

AZ Member #

Sorry to hear about the accident. Please shoot me an email at: contact@europrice.us

Let me know some details about your car in the email as well if you can. Year, s-line (yes or no), extent of damage or photos are great.

Thank you,

AZ Member #

Q7 Post-Facelift Headlight Adapter Modules - $569.00 set

Hi Alex,

Can u tell me what the Headlight Adapter modules is for this retrofit ? thanks also do the Xenon LED lights come with full install instruction ?

Veteran Member Four Rings iconoclast's Avatar
    AZ Member #

are all the sets sold matching colour LED?

AZ Member #

Coupegt- The modules are a plug and play type that interfaces with the headlight and existing wiring to allow for this fitment. There isn't much needed in terms of instructions, physical fitment of the headlights and the plug and play module. These modules were unavailable for several months and they are available again luckily.

Iconoclast- Are you referring to the LED in the headlights, turn signals or taillights? I know that Audi has had some vendor/manufacturing issues with getting LED to match perfectly. They claim to be doing something about this, but so far I haven't see it effect the Q7, though that doesn't mean it hasn't. I've seen this more so on S5 and R8 models so far.

Cheers,

AZ Member #

That looks amazing.... I wish the pricing was a bit better.. i would love to upgrade my Q
    * 997 C4 Cab // 19" Work wheels, techart susp,exhaust, fabspeed headers, big reds.
    * A4 B7 2.0T // 19" RS4 reps, Koni Coilovers, Neuspeed ECU. Supreme Power FMIC, Taillight reverse delete.
    Past:
    * E36 M3 // Supercharged, intercooled, Hartge wheels, Dinan suspension, Remus Exhaust,
    * Audi Coupe GT '86 // 17" Antera 101's, Bilstien shocks, H&R springs. supersprint exhaust.

Nick Zohrabi

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice View Post
    Iconoclast- Are you referring to the LED in the headlights, turn signals or taillights? I know that Audi has had some vendor/manufacturing issues with getting LED to match perfectly. They claim to be doing something about this, but so far I haven't see it effect the Q7, though that doesn't mean it hasn't. I've seen this more so on S5 and R8 models so far.

Cheers,
    it is an issue on q7 as well... just curious if matching pairs are sold or if they are tested to match before shipping/installation. only reason i ask is because if i do this 'mod' i would like it to be 100% for the price that it is going for.

AZ Member #

I can very likely have the source power the LED up on lights previous to shipping.

AZ Member #

awesome. thank you.

AZ Member #

Are the taillights still available? and are the prices still the same or are they cheaper by now?

AZ Member #

All of these are still available and pricing is still the same. PM or email for specific quotes: contact@europrice.us

Cheers,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    b5 a4 d3 a8

What's the price on these now?

AZ Member #

Current pricing is the same as above.

If you need any other information or a quote please do let me know.

Cheers,

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Current pricing is the same as above.

If you need any other information or a quote please do let me know.

Cheers,
    How can I get a quote

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by hammer136 View Post
    How can I get a quote
    Please PM or email if interested or would like to make a purchase or have any other questions: contact@europrice.us

AZ Member #

Awesome info!
    I am still debating to either purchase a 2010 or 2011 Q7 TDI with this already installed or get an old 2009 with mileage and get this custom installed.
    I am crunching numbers right now.

thanks again for this info!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

If you have any other questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you once again,

Your signature says you're in California but picture shown above shown an ONTARIO license plate from Canada? Are you based in Ontario Canada or Ontario California?

[]S POWER

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by //S POWER View Post
    Your signature says you're in California but picture shown above shown an ONTARIO license plate from Canada? Are you based in Ontario Canada or Ontario California?

[]S POWER
    That is a customer's car who lives in Ontario. Europrice is based out of CA.

Cheers,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q7, A7
    Items for Sale

Would the AFS facelift lights work on a non-AFS 2009? I don't care if the AFS feature works or not - I have a friend at that can get me a used pair of AFS lights for cheap and then buy the rest from you.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by audispeed View Post
    Would the AFS facelift lights work on a non-AFS 2009? I don't care if the AFS feature works or not - I have a friend at that can get me a used pair of AFS lights for cheap and then buy the rest from you.
    Adding this feature would be less than straight forwards. It is best to stick with what the car has in it currently to make the fitment simple. The AFS system communicates with a BUS system vs. direct simple wiring for a range motor in the light.

Cheers,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q7, A7
    Items for Sale

Thank you for following up. I understand making afs work would be difficult, but what if I don't care about activating it? Would everything else work on the headlight (e.g., only the actual LEDs, turn signals, and projector beams) given my car is halogen non afs? Thanks!
    1999.5 A4 2.8q, 5-speed, supercharged, and fully built (sold and missed)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by audispeed View Post
    Thank you for following up. I understand making afs work would be difficult, but what if I don't care about activating it? Would everything else work on the headlight (e.g., only the actual LEDs, turn signals, and projector beams) given my car is halogen non afs? Thanks!
    If you starting with halogen lights you would have issues with standard bi-xenon as well as you do not have the range system built into the car at all. You could fit the AFS lights and the lights themselves will work, but to add the range system you would be looking at a reasonable set of parts to add that function.

Cheers,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q7, A7
    Items for Sale

Thank you.
    1999.5 A4 2.8q, 5-speed, supercharged, and fully built (sold and missed)

Registered Member One Ring USAF_Q7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Are the prices for these still the same? Just wasn't sure if your website was being updated or not. I'm very much interested in the headlight conversion and the LED strip lights also. I have an 07' Q7 4.2 quattro and was wondering if these parts would install and work properly without having to do code changes on VCDS?
    If you're not cheating sir then you are not trying hard enough!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Anyone know if these facelift bumpers are easy to fit to the earlier model?