Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1993 Audi URS4, 2010 Dodge ram 2500 HD Diesel

Audi AAN Inline 5 Cylinder 20 valve Turbo Engine For Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have an AAN 5 cylinder 20valve turbo motor that was pulled from a 93 S4 (URS4) its the bottom and top end only...no wiring harness or turbo or wastegate jus bottom and top end...the reason the motor was pulled was because the oil pump seized. I dont know exactly whats wrong but before it was pulled the car still started and ran...but there was just some clunking sound so its gonna have to be taken apart and checked....i dont have the time right now and its just sitting there when someone else can take advantage of a great engine...i myself have a 93 urs4 and the motor is still in prestine condition and has 260 000 km's on it...these engines are bullet proof...if ur interested you can come and take a look at the engine.....Im askin for $500 firm......just pm if ur interested thanks.

Steve

Lurking Member
    AZ Member #

Inline 5 for sale

I was intrested in the inline 5 engine you have for sale. I seen you said 500 for it but i wanted to know if you could ship it or I would have to come there to get it ?

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I will pick up right now..Call me #'s in your inbox...

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1993 Audi URS4, 2010 Dodge ram 2500 HD Diesel

SOLD