Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,640 of 2702
    Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I traded them for these

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Registered Member Three Rings alien_brain's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

are those 20s? 22s? too much imo

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by tacosrdelicioso View Post
    Speaking of pick up...she pulls hard like a train. Has me worried it isn't the stock tune. Hooking up my bluetooth OBD2 to see where the boost is at. Would rather it be stock to keep the k03s from blowing oil everywhere. The car is so nice I kinda want to keep it as stock and clean as possible...For now......

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    So I've hooked up the obd....It reads like 29 pounds....I think maybe this is somehow wrong....?? Hmm. Ideas?..

Senior Member Four Rings b7_Andy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

So I've hooked up the obd....It reads like 29 pounds....I think maybe this is somehow wrong....?? Hmm. Ideas?..

29 pounds would be fast as all hell haha... that'd either be blown K03s or 500 hp fast

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

That is absolute, subtract ~15 to get actual boost pressure.
    80 rabbit pickup, 98 TJ 4bt cummins, 00 180TTQ 6spd, 02 Freelander, 03 Allroad 2.7t 6spd swap now with K04s, 06 A3 2.0T w/GT3071R (2012 JSW TDI and 2015 GSW TDI now in TDI purgatory )

Senior Member Four Rings b7_Andy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chris86vw View Post
    Yes that sounds correct. My buddy's allroad was 15psi before and after his stage 1 tune which seems kind of odd.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chris86vw View Post
    Ahh. Thank you Iol.

Veteran Member Four Rings happy2B5's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

For piece of mind, my old b5 2.7 s4 avant was stage 1 tuned for 70k+ miles and the original k03's were in fine shape when removed just a couple weeks ago. Proper warm up before boost and cool down before shutting off after trip goes a long way.

Veteran Member Three Rings SteelyS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Atlas Allroad 6MT, 2003 Atlas S6 Avant

Haven't been able to spend much time with the allroad lately but we still appreciate her!

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 allroad 2.7t 6mt, 2006 VW Passat Komfort, 2004 VW Jetta GLS 1.8t

Hot damn!!! Them wheels fit the allroad so well!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Another angle because I love this thread!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

She's purty! Them mudflaps are pretty unsightly though, you should sell them to me ; )

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by n8henn View Post
    She's purty! Them mudflaps are pretty unsightly though, you should sell them to me ; )
    Best mod ever, finally keeping the stones off the doorblades!

Senior Member Four Rings ChicagosPhantom's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Audi A6 2.7T factory 01E

If I could work my schedule I would have allroad up and running, but for now S6 will have to do it... Wet cold Friday afternoon, is it spring yet?! (45)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Ill just leave this here....
    https://youtu.be/Us56c7yQAYY

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by AR-77 View Post
    Ill just leave this here....
    https://youtu.be/Us56c7yQAYY

DOH!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Oh yeah, forgot about this! Best mod yet! Haha!
    Were can I buy these badge? Or is it self made? So what is this red square made of?
    Thx, Spooney.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spooney View Post
    Were can I buy these badge? Or is it self made? So what is this red square made of?
    Thx, Spooney.
    Here you go!
    http://cutby.caschy.com/wp/?product=...rear-version-2

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Yup! What they said ^^^^^^^^

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Crazy!
    Thank you

Veteran Member Four Rings hoganalley's Avatar
    AZ Member #

so, I may have posted in here once or twice but I thought I would make it official since I've have recently gotten the itch to get back into the allroad again.

I had a Stage 3 B5 A4 until about 2013 then it was just too small for the family so I sold it. Haven't been around here much since but just lately I have been thinking of getting another allroad since the boss drives the one we have.

It needed some repairs and fixes and this one completely changes the look of the car - I'm quite happy with how they turned out!

Before

After Buffing

After Sealing

I kind of want to go driving at night just to see the difference in the light output!
    99.5 A4 1.8T K04

05 allroad 2.7T Stock
    402 mod 15mm : More to come!

Veteran Member Four Rings 4rings2turbos's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

That will be a HUGE difference. You'll actually be able to see the cutoff line as well as actually see the road :) haha
    OEM+ work in progress allroad
    Unicorn Society member #8
    @fourings | Build

AZ Member #

It was. I went out after the sun set and I forgot what the cutoff even looked like! Makes a big difference!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Audizine mobile app
    99.5 A4 1.8T K04

05 allroad 2.7T Stock

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

what did you seal them with?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by alien_brain View Post
    what did you seal them with?
    for now just Helmspar and Mineral Spirits. It's cheap, and I had the products in the garage.

If the sealer wears away too soon, then I'll buy the Optimum Opti Lens and see how long it lasts.
    99.5 A4 1.8T K04

05 allroad 2.7T Stock

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

PSA I'm passing on a good deal I got a year ago on a decent allroad. If you need a nice workhorse take a look and make an offer. It's been dead reliable. Not looking to get a lot, just send it off to the next enthusiast.

2003 Cobalt tip
    @fourings | Build

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Just picked up my first allroad. Loving it so far.

94 Land Cruiser
    2001 Bullitt 830whp Turbo 2v 4.6
    02 M5 (DD)
    03 Allroad
    08 Rs4

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

Welcome aboard. Wish my bumpers and flares were in as good shape. Car looks nice.

I'm ready to burn mine to the ground. Pos midpipe to manifold nuts keep wanting to back out creating massive exhaust leaks. Time to just replace with lock nuts. I am not convinced install used them. Never ends...

Check that, the pos jhm/fi flex coupler disintegrated and just hanging. Fuck me. Car has been nothing but an unreliable headache after they got their hands on it. At the end of my patience and give a fuck and benefit of doubt. Never again.
    Last edited by happy2B5; 06-03-2017 at 02:49 PM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Nice allroad travish325!

After the kids and I visited mom at fishing tourny we stopped at the floodway for a few pics.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Dang! Ya hate to hear that Happy2b5. You'd like to believe with the amount of $ ya spent on the install, things would be done correctly. Huge bummer.

whatcha fishin for Steely? Friends and I have been kickin around the idea of a fishin trip to Canada for some Northern Pike but we'll have to see if it pans out. I've been to Rice Lake in Canada before (years ago) and we slayed both Largemouth and Smallmouth bass as well as some monster Perch. Fun times!

- - - Updated - - -

Car looks great by the way Steely!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Thanks,

The Red River in Manitoba is known for its Channel cat fishery in the summer and Walleye in the fall and winter. Feeds into Lake Winnipeg which is known for its fishery.

If you want big Northern Pike go into northern Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or the Nunavut territory for the monsters. On my to do list, have caught a few big ones in eastern part of province.

Largemouth Bass fishing is something I haven't done, would like to add that to the list.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

Dang! Ya hate to hear that Happy2b5. You'd like to believe with the amount of $ ya spent on the install, things would be done correctly. Huge bummer.

whatcha fishin for Steely? Friends and I have been kickin around the idea of a fishin trip to Canada for some Northern Pike but we'll have to see if it pans out. I've been to Rice Lake in Canada before (years ago) and we slayed both Largemouth and Smallmouth bass as well as some monster Perch. Fun times!

- - - Updated - - -

Car looks great by the way Steely!
    You would think. Car hasnt been check engine light free since getting it back. Little to no support. Replace this sensor, you mustve installed them wrong, blah, blah, blah. Been more than quiet and understanding for far too long.

Started off by the ac not working after needing the ac compressor replaced in their possession. It was simply the receiver/dryer condensor was not installed tight. They reimbursed however.

Next was implausible maf signal codes. Replace the maf, nope. Same result. Oh, let us tweak the tune. Imagine that it did the trick but not until after I bought a new maf which is not being used. Original maf still installed.

Next, I need an alignment. Ok, while looking over things before hand, notice rear sway bar end links are installed ass backwards and destroyed and my hotchkis sway has been grooved from rubbing on rear axles Oops. They go on one way for christ sake. Again, reimbursed. But really?

My leveling system has never been same since getting it back. Could be the ipp arms but who knows.

No cruise control after 6mt swap.

Oh and the swap was necessitated by my auto trans blowing up during tip tuning. Yes, we know the zf 5hp19 is weak. I get it, and frankly the 6mt has been the best thing about the work done and final product. Still blew up my original transmission and doubled the price of an already very expensive (to me) project.

The car/tune does not like the catless exhaust setup. Have cel for rear 02 too lean. Too lean, really? How the f is it too lean when the car is running pig rich? Just fucking code the rear 02 sensors out like every normal tune. C'mon man...

The exhaust setup has been dodgy in my opininion since the day I got it. Have been hearing and inquiring about a tapping sound since day one. "Thats how it sounds".

Now, the drivers flex joint is shot through? Really? How the hell does that happen on a stainless system in under a year and half? Maybe poor quality parts, poor fabrication?

Oh, and let's not forget the supercharger unit itself somehow gets outside water in it (sealed unit). First and every subsequent oil change reveals milky strawberry quick looking oil. Every time. Its ridiculous.

All in all it was a huge mistake and money completely wasted. I will have to drive this thing until it blows up or completely falls apart because I would never feel comfortable selling it to somebody. Wish same could be said for those that produced this pile of junk finished product.

Keeping in mind this is the first, and I suspect only one, and it was all new, but there is always a nagging issue looming around the corner. And, I am the one to discover them time and again. All in all it has been far less than expectaions, to say the least, and I don't expect it to get any better or recieve much support (no indication to think otherwise after a year and half of chasing down and resolving issue after issue). Its just I have had it and time it be known to the community at large to steer clear. Not worth the hassle.

I am sure I am missing things as well, but its been one thing after another and those are the major headaches to date, which speak for themselves. Last straw is this pos downpipe fiasco. Made me miss my god son's bday party. And likely last time to see him for a while as I am moving in a few weeks.

Oh, and lets not forget my car was in their hands for a long time (better part of a year ~10 months). Not like it was a quick turnaround. Plenty of time and money spent to get it right and not send it home in the state it was. Ridiculous. That is all for now...until I remember the next 10 things that are jacked up after the work done.
    Last edited by happy2B5; 06-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Finally got my car out for the first time this year and cleaned the dust off.

@fourings | Build

Established Member Two Rings allroadmark's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by happy2B5 View Post
    You would think. Car hasnt been check engine light free since getting it back. Little to no support. Replace this sensor, you mustve installed them wrong, blah, blah, blah. Been more than quiet and understanding for far too long.

Started off by the ac not working after needing the ac compressor replaced in their possession. It was simply the receiver/dryer condensor was not installed tight. They reimbursed however.

Next was implausible maf signal codes. Replace the maf, nope. Same result. Oh, let us tweak the tune. Imagine that it did the trick but not until after I bought a new maf which is not being used. Original maf still installed.

Next, I need an alignment. Ok, while looking over things before hand, notice rear sway bar end links are installed ass backwards and destroyed and my hotchkis sway has been grooved from rubbing on rear axles Oops. They go on one way for christ sake. Again, reimbursed. But really?

My leveling system has never been same since getting it back. Could be the ipp arms but who knows.

No cruise control after 6mt swap.

Oh and the swap was necessitated by my auto trans blowing up during tip tuning. Yes, we know the zf 5hp19 is weak. I get it, and frankly the 6mt has been the best thing about the work done and final product. Still blew up my original transmission and doubled the price of an already very expensive (to me) project.

The car/tune does not like the catless exhaust setup. Have cel for rear 02 too lean. Too lean, really? How the f is it too lean when the car is running pig rich? Just fucking code the rear 02 sensors out like every normal tune. C'mon man...

The exhaust setup has been dodgy in my opininion since the day I got it. Have been hearing and inquiring about a tapping sound since day one. "Thats how it sounds".

Now, the drivers flex joint is shot through? Really? How the hell does that happen on a stainless system in under a year and half? Maybe poor quality parts, poor fabrication?

Oh, and let's not forget the supercharger unit itself somehow gets outside water in it (sealed unit). First and every subsequent oil change reveals milky strawberry quick looking oil. Every time. Its ridiculous.

All in all it was a huge mistake and money completely wasted. I will have to drive this thing until it blows up or completely falls apart because I would never feel comfortable selling it to somebody. Wish same could be said for those that produced this pile of junk finished product.

Keeping in mind this is the first, and I suspect only one, and it was all new, but there is always a nagging issue looming around the corner. And, I am the one to discover them time and again. All in all it has been far less than expectaions, to say the least, and I don't expect it to get any better or recieve much support (no indication to think otherwise after a year and half of chasing down and resolving issue after issue). Its just I have had it and time it be known to the community at large to steer clear. Not worth the hassle.

I am sure I am missing things as well, but its been one thing after another and those are the major headaches to date, which speak for themselves. Last straw is this pos downpipe fiasco. Made me miss my god son's bday party. And likely last time to see him for a while as I am moving in a few weeks.

Oh, and lets not forget my car was in their hands for a long time (better part of a year ~10 months). Not like it was a quick turnaround. Plenty of time and money spent to get it right and not send it home in the state it was. Ridiculous. That is all for now...until I remember the next 10 things that are jacked up after the work done.
    Wow, I wonder if any of the jhm s4 supercharged cars are having the same issues?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

Hopefully and likely not. The kit was designed for the b6 s4. It was adapted to this c5 4.2 allroad.
    Last edited by happy2B5; 06-06-2017 at 09:04 AM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Hopefully not
    Wow... I would never guess, sorry man... That's really frustrating. Either they need to man up and get it right or you need to find other Indy shop to take care of you.
    I think JHM overlooked too many things and this shouldn't be job done for them, they're capable of doing it right, it's just if they want to.
    How I see it now is money wasted instead of money invested, car should be a performer, not trouble and hassle.

Do they want more money, what's their explanation for all of this? Weird sounds from exhaust are not "thats how it sounds" , that's just lame...they have stupid excuses, but I heard it before from JH Motorsport...
    Wish you luck man, but there's too many flukes to sort and it can be sorted it you're in right hands, just don't give up!
    That's a very unique car you have, keep it running, please.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

Thanks man. Btw, I am moving back to city in 3 weeks! I am not even close to giving up getting it sorted and performing to its fullest. I believed it was in the right hands.

Have considered throwing it on a hauler back to them but frankly after all this, I just can't bring myself to do so. My guess is they want nothing to do with it anymore.

In all reality, I have been given little to no solid answers and or solutions rather deflection and more ?'s.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Thanks man. Btw, I am moving back to city in 3 weeks! I am not even close to giving up getting it sorted and performing to its fullest. I believed it was in the right hands.

Have considered throwing it on a hauler back to them but frankly after all this, I just can't bring myself to do so. My guess is they want nothing to do with it anymore.

In all reality, I have been given little to no solid answers and or solutions rather deflection and more ?'s.
    Well I would fight for it. Seek legal help if needed and see what was promised, what they did and what needs to be done to have it running properly. You paid what they ask for and they gave you unfinished half ass job... It's not what they "want" to do, it's what they "have" to do, because you entered legal contract with them when they took your car to do service.
    I mean, there's quite a few blown S4s/S5s/RS4s performing out there, I don't see a reason why blown 4.2 allroad wouldn't... At least one thing is easly fixable, your tune... Just need the right tuner, not someone to load a file on it and call it a day.
    Hopefully I'll see you around soon, hit me up when you get here, never enough allroads in the city... We're dying breed.
    Also if I can help out somehow let me know, I'll be more then glad to.