Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Audi A4 2.0T 6MT quattro, 2006 R6 Raven

Thumbs up JHM HD Linkage Cross Rods, Now 100% Made In House!! B6-B7 S4!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Guys!

WE ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE THE ALL NEW, JHM HD LINKAGE CROSS ROD!!!

This is NOT just a modified, OEM rod. We have created a heavy duty, upgraded Cross Rod from scratch, built exactly to OEM measurements.

Have you broken your delicate stock linkage cross rod and then called the dealer for a new one only to find they only sell it with the main rod for over $300? Are you looking to enhance the performance of your shifter setup? Or, do you already have the JHM Trio Package and are looking to enhance the feel just a bit more? JHM has a solution for you!

We've taken our years of experience working on Audi transmissions and linkages and created a completely new, heavy duty, performance cross rod. We no longer modify the OEM unit, we build the ENTIRE cross rod from scratch (No core charge!). Using our in-house jig, we precisely build each unit to make sure it matches all the OEM angles. On the main shift rod end, we use a high-quality, spherical rod end with a bronze race for a more rigid side to side feel. It also increases the longevity and durability of the unit. On the selector shaft cap end, we upgrade from the stock rubber and plastic bushing to our heavy duty, graphite impregnated, polyurethane bushing. Can you say overkill?

For more information on the JHM B6-B7 S4 HD Cross Rod, click HERE!

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us!

Jake

Senior Member Two Rings xX_Audi_S4_xX's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Audi S4 DTM, 1997 Acura Integra, 2000 Ford Ranger XLT
    Items for Sale

Damn it, I just had mine modified by yall like 2 months ago.. bad timing

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Sweet. Let's toss one on my car Jake :)
    2006 S4 Avant | JHM Stage 2 | KW V3 | FI DP | Stasis CB | JHM R Clutch | JHM LW FW | JHM Short Shifter Trio | 18" Enkei RPF1's | 19" BBS LM's

Registered Member Four Rings BenSti's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Do you guys offer a rubber boot for the spherical end?
    2008 Audi RS4 Ibis White w/ Ti Package | 18x10 TE37 w/ 275/35 ZII | PSI Raceline Ohlins | Stoptech Trophy Brakes F/R | Carbotech RP2 | OSGiken 1.5Way Rear LSD | Apikol Diff Mount | 034 Billet Subframe Bushings | 034 Motor Mounts | 034 Aluminum Trans Mount | 034 Spherical UCA | 034 Front Endlinks | JHM LWFW&Stage 4 Clutch | JHM Shifter+Linkage | Custom CAI | Hotchkis Sways F&R | EBW Rear Endlinks | EBW LW Battery | Euro Bumper/Headlights | 50% Tint

355WHP 298WTQ on stock tune/91Oct

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings jaybquick@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by xX_Audi_S4_xX View Post
    Damn it, I just had mine modified by yall like 2 months ago.. bad timing
    It is all good, so far no complete failures on the OEM bushing side of the cross rod, not a huge gain with this bushing. The big thing is that we are keeping a few in stock at all times so we can ship same day and not at the mercy of core returns. Plus keeping up with cores and finding them is just time consuming. Thanks for the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Frink View Post
    Sweet. Let's toss one on my car Jake :)
    Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BenSti View Post
    Do you guys offer a rubber boot for the spherical end?
    We have been using the same spherical rod end in since 2008 on our old OEM modded version with ZERO calls or emails regarding failure for any reason. With that 5 years under our belt with this product we didn't see the reason. On top of that this is a joint with a self lubricating bronze race and all the ones we have seen after years of use have looked great, I think it helps that these boogers are tucked up high. I would only think that someone who went off roading in mud or plowing through massive snow banks may want one but I think they would have bigger problems that this. The big issue has been the OEM plastic side where we put the spherical end and it failing due to heat and age, hence the release of this product in 2008.

JHMotorsports AZ tuner spotlight VIDEO
    Check out our 11 and 10 second passes on YouTube

B8 S5 V8 - All Motor (ET: 12.83 @ 105.4mph)

B6 S4 - JHM Stage 1 Supercharger (ET: 11.96 @ 116mph) JHM Nitrous (ET: 12.29 @ 117mph) - JHM Bolt Ons -ALL MOTOR (ET: 12.70 @ 111mph)
    B5 S4 - JHM RS6-R (ET: 10.8 @ 130mph)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Ben,

Have you looked into the rod end seals from Seals-it? I have the JHM trio installed in my car so I don't have measurements but it looks like they make the seals for all the common metric bolt sizes.

http://www.sealsit.com/rodend.asp

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings jaybquick@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by tmorgan4 View Post
    Ben,

Have you looked into the rod end seals from Seals-it? I have the JHM trio installed in my car so I don't have measurements but it looks like they make the seals for all the common metric bolt sizes.

http://www.sealsit.com/rodend.asp
    They have a great selection for sure. Used them before. Thanks for sharing.

JHMotorsports AZ tuner spotlight VIDEO
    Check out our 11 and 10 second passes on YouTube

B8 S5 V8 - All Motor (ET: 12.83 @ 105.4mph)

B6 S4 - JHM Stage 1 Supercharger (ET: 11.96 @ 116mph) JHM Nitrous (ET: 12.29 @ 117mph) - JHM Bolt Ons -ALL MOTOR (ET: 12.70 @ 111mph)
    B5 S4 - JHM RS6-R (ET: 10.8 @ 130mph)

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Audi A4 2.0T 6MT quattro, 2006 R6 Raven

These are on sale again for for $124.95!!!