Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Enjoying the Hell Out of My 2008 S4 Cabriolet

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just wanted to say, I am really enjoying my new-to-me 2008 Audi S4 Cabriolet.

Some of the things I love:

1. Headlights that move when you turn.
    2. All the buttons and switches in the car light up red at night, even the dials to close and open the air vents.
    3. Torque-y V8.
    4. Firm yet very comfortable ride.
    5. The car is quieter than most hard top cars.
    6. Passenger side mirror tilts down when car is in reverse to make it easy to back into parking spots.
    7. Front grill is made to easily replace front license plate with filler plate.
    8. Single switch to roll down all windows at once.
    9. Comfortable yet sporty seats.
    10. An actual full size spare instead of a donut or an air compressor/fix-a-flat. (My mind was blown when I saw this).
    Last edited by Spaceme1117; 11-07-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

We have one as well and it is a blast to drive!!! Enjoy it!!! Only problem here is its to cold now for the top down!!! Have to wait till spring to enjoy that part now but still get to enjoy the driving part!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    We have one as well and it is a blast to drive!!! Enjoy it!!! Only problem here is its to cold now for the top down!!! Have to wait till spring to enjoy that part now but still get to enjoy the driving part!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I still drive with the top down in the winter sometimes. I just turn up the heat.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

1. Headlights that move when you turn.

I never experienced it before either with any other car. Definitely a game changer for night time driving.
    2006 Brilliant Red B7 S4 Avant 6MT
    2001 Cactus Green B5 S4 Avant 6MT
    2006 Brilliant Red B7 A4 2.0T Quattro Tiptronic

Veteran Member Three Rings SprintBlueWorld's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    08 Hemi Big Horn, 08 Honda civic, 08 Audi S4 Cab MT6
    Items for Sale

Headlights that turn was a Tucker innovation beleive it or not ;) ive run the top down from the mid 30's to the upper 90's. The ultimate cut offs ive found to be 42 on the low end, 96 on the hot end, feiherinheight of course. Heated seats are over rated when they make your but sweat. I would have loved a heated steering wheel tho, as the backs of my hands get irritated when driving in top down in colder weather.

Enjoy! 👍
    RS4 Pedals, KN Air Filter, JHM 93 tune, JHM Intake Spacers, Stoptech Slots & SS Brake lines, JHM 6-Rib Pullys, 034 Snubby Bracket, Dimple/ECS Oil & Diff Magnetic Drain plugs, Apikol Diff Mount, 034 Carrier Mount Inserts, Avante Garde M310's, Corsa RSC Cat-Back, 034 Sway Bar & End Links, & Piggies in a Blanket

Veteran Member Four Rings R&Cs4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I agree on the Cab being a blast to drive. Even being a Tip, there are times that it's still more fun to drive than my RS4.

Dolphin S4 Cabriolet
    Misano RS4

IG @dinuzzohyeah