Thought I'd try posting up a bit of a game for us. The Photo Challenge.
It's pretty simple. You have to post a picture of your vehicle that meets the "Challenge" posted by the previous post. It's a perpetual thing that will build upon itself and create an interesting thread to follow and have some good fun with. So once you've completed a challenge, you post up the next one!
1. It has to be your car.
2. The picture you post has to be less than Ten (10) days old. This encourages people to go out with their cars and try something different and creative. Older posts are ONLY allowed if stated by the previous post. (i.e. Oldest known pic of you and your car). BUT...That should only be a rare exception. You get the drift here.
3. No Photoshop'd pictures allowed. Kind of like "Bondo"....We want the real deal.
4. Challenges have to be challenging, creative and fun....but reasonable. Do not post a Challenge that could result in harm to anyone or anything.
5. Likewise, do not do anything stupid to hurt yourself or your car in meeting said Challenge.
6. General "consensus" will determine if the Challenge has been met or not. This is a Democracy and you all kind of seem to play well together (unless we are talking about superchargers on RS4s).
7. If the posted Challenge is not met after 30 days, the last person to post has to post a new Challenge....and then post a picture of a hand-written note saying "I Love Pontiac Azteks. -'your screen name'"
To kick things off, here's the first challenge that I will complete.
Take a picture of your car near construction equipment.
Now... The next challenge. Take a picture of your car being washed.