Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

*** Introducing 034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts for the B8 Audi A5/S5! ***

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Introductory Special: ACTIVE

We're pleased to announce an exclusive Introductory Special on the new 034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts for the B8 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Q5/SQ5!

Motor Mount, Street Density Line, B8 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5

Retail: $195.00 Each + Shipping

Introductory Special: $175.00 Each + Shipping

Introductory special pricing is limited to the first 20 buyers! These mounts are in stock and ready to ship!

We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mounts for the B8 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Q5/SQ5!

034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.

Street Density:

034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 65 durometer rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock B8 Audi S4 mounts. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is substantially stiffer than stock, without introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques.

The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts. They were tested thoroughly in-house at 034Motorsport, JH Motorsports, and by fellow Audi enthusiasts before release.

Factory Active Mount Emulators:

034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts utilize emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.

Features:
    • Manufactured from 65 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
    • Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
    • Reduced Drivetrain Slop
    • Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
    • More Direct Power Transfer
    • Improved Shifting Feel
    • Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
    • Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts!)

Fitment:
    • 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8) - 2.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSI
    • 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8) - 3.0 TFSI
    • 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8) - 2.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSI
    • 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8) - 3.0 TFSI Only
    • 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8) - 2.0 TFSI, 3.0TFSI, 3.2L FSI

Replaces:
    • 8R0199381C / 8R0 199 381C
    • 8R0199381AK / 8R0 199 381AK
    • 8R0199381G / 8R0 199 381G
    • 8R0199381AL / 8R0 199 381AL
    • 8R0199381AD / 8R0 199 381AD
    • 8R0199381AE / 8R0 199 381AE

Installation Instructions:
    • Coming Soon!
    • Please Note: We highly recommend having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure. Our installation guide is meant to supplement the factory procedure.

Warranty:
    • 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)

Please don't hesitate to contact us via PM or email if you have any questions.

Click Here to Order!

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! V8 mounts are coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We still have 8 pairs left at the introductory special price!

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We're down to 6 pairs left at the introductory price.

Installation instructions are now available here: Installation Instructions: Density Line Engine Mounts for B8 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5

- Laszlo

Senior Member Three Rings HP Hungry S5's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 F150 FX4 Ecoboost; 2006 CBR1000RR

Any idea or time frame when the V8 S5 mounts will be available. Please let me know. Thank you.
    2009 Audi S5 | 20x10 AG M510 Wheels | H&R Sport Springs | APR Carbonio Intake | BB Sport Exhaust | APR Stage 1 Tune | StopTech | FL Shift Knob | RS5 Grill | Satin Black Vinyl Roof/Diffuser/Splitter | Tint

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hungry S5 View Post
    Any idea or time frame when the V8 S5 mounts will be available. Please let me know. Thank you.
    We should have the Motorsport version ready sometime next month, and Density Line ones sometime after that. I'll update the forums as soon as we have them!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I'll buy a set for a 2008 V8 S5 as soon as they are ready.

Senior Member Three Rings Cuppa's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 14Regis View Post
    Same here
    S5 Supercharged V8 Coupe
    TTS Supercharger (601PS / 664Nm) | Capristo Exhaust | KW DDC Coilovers | H&R ARB kit | JHM Short-Throw Shifter | HRE P104 21x10.5 + PSS | Ceramics (R8 GT Front/S7 Rear) | RS5 bootlid | RS5 bumper/grille | lots more

CLICK for build thread! - Cuppa's S5 on Facebook

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We only have 2 pairs left at the introductory special price!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Same here
    Sounds like we'll actually have them ready sooner than expected!

AZ Member #

We have one last pair left at the introductory price.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hungry S5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Same here
    I have some good news! They're ready, and we're offering introductory special pricing through JHM: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-V8?p=10343175