Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Introducing the 034Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert for the B8 Audi A5/S5/RS5!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Introductory Special: ENDED

We're pleased to announce an exclusive Introductory Special on the new 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Transmission Mount Insert for the B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & A5/S5/RS5!

Transmission Mount Insert, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & A5/S5/RS5, Billet Aluminum

Retail: $75.00 + Shipping

Introductory Special: $67.50 + Shipping

Introductory special pricing has ended! We are machining more inserts which will be ready on or before 4/24/2014, and will be shipped in the order that your orders were received. Thank you for all of the interest, and we hope you enjoy the upgrade!

034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Transmission Mount Insert for the B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4 and A5/S5/RS5! The factory Audi transmission mount has a large void in the rubber damping medium, which results in in excessive transmission movement under load. This movement results in drivetrain slop than can be observed when accelerating, decelerating, and shifting.

This billet aluminum insert is designed to fill the large void in the factory transmission mount, and limit transmission movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing crisper shifts and a smoother driving experience.

This mount insert was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport, JH Motorsport, and independent Audi enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.

Features:
    • T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
    • CNC-Machined In-House
    • Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
    • Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
    • Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
    • Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
    • Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
    • Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!

What's Included:
    • 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Transmission Mount Insert

Fitment:
    • 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8) - All Transmissions
    • 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8) - All Transmissions
    • 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8) - All Transmissions
    • 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8) - All Transmissions
    • 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8) - All Transmissions
    • 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8) - All Transmissions

Installation Instructions:

Please don't hesitate to contact us via PM or email if you have any questions.

Click Here to Order!
    Last edited by 034Motorsport; 04-12-2014 at 09:25 AM.

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We've already sold out of the initial 20, and the introductory pricing has ended.

We are currently machining more inserts which should be back from anodizing and ready to ship on or before the 24th. If you have already sent me a PM or posted about shipping to Canada or any other questions, I can extend the introductory price to you.

AZ Member #

All PMs have been responded to. If you're waiting on a PM from me, please check your inbox.

Thanks again for all of the orders!

AZ Member #

One of our Haas Vertical Mills is busy making the next run of our B8 Transmission Mount Inserts! They'll be off to get anodized as soon as the run is complete, and should be ready to ship late next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Any reviews on this yet? I'm hoping that there is a noticeable improvement like with the OEM chassis brace...

Veteran Member Three Rings essfour's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by TOOGECKO View Post
    Any reviews on this yet? I'm hoping that there is a noticeable improvement like with the OEM chassis brace...
    look in the B8 S4 section - there is more discussion on this piece in there.
    2013 Phantom Black RS5 w/ Alu Optic package - H&R OE Sports, Alu-Kreuz, ECS 12.5mm F/R. 20x10.5 Diamond Silver BBS CH-R

2011 S4 6MT Meteor Grey w/ Ti package - sold

AZ Member #

Stubek was our local Tiptronic tester, and you can see his feedback in this thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=1#post9651355

JHM also has it on their in-house B8 S5 V8 6-MT development car and had great things to say! Our B8.5 S5 3.0 TFSI DSQ tester drove his car back across the country and was very impressed as well.

I think the early adopters will be receiving their inserts starting today, so more reviews should start trickling in.
    Last edited by 034Motorsport; 04-16-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Veteran Member Three Rings essfour's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 034Motorsport View Post
    Stubek was our local Tiptronic tester, and you can see his feedback in this thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=1#post9651355

JHM also has it on their in-house B8 S5 V8 6-MT development car and had great things to say! Our B8.5 S5 3.0 TFSI DSg tester drove his car back across the country and was very impressed as well.

I think the early adopters will be receiving their inserts starting today, so more reviews should start trickling in.
    And correct me if I am wrong but I should be one of the first to be able to review this product on the RS5. So I will definitely provide my feedback for you guys.
    2013 Phantom Black RS5 w/ Alu Optic package - H&R OE Sports, Alu-Kreuz, ECS 12.5mm F/R. 20x10.5 Diamond Silver BBS CH-R

2011 S4 6MT Meteor Grey w/ Ti package - sold

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by essfour View Post
    And correct me if I am wrong but I should be one of the first to be able to review this product on the RS5. So I will definitely provide my feedback for you guys.
    Yep! Looking forward to your impressions.

Senior Member Three Rings adam123's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

any reviews yet??
    2014 s5 Moonlight Blue Metallic/ 6MT/ MMI/ Carbon Fiber / B&O / Black nappa w/ Silver /Rear Diff

MODS:APR Stage 2+Pulley/ Euro Spec Tails/ Ecodes/ Bilstein PSS10/ RS5 Grill Silver/ Hoen Fogs/ Awe Track/ DP Resonator cut/ AWE SFLO Intake/ Eurocode F/R Sways/ Eurocode Ale Kruz/ JHM Short Throw /BC Forged HC052 20x10.5 /Carbon Flat Bottom/ Aprikol+034 Mount/ LED Turn+Interior/ ShowNGO

Build Thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...s-Build-Thread

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
    any reviews yet??
    A couple just got posted in the A4 forum: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=1#post9671919

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! Anyone who hasn't received tracking information yet should have one by the end of the week.

Senior Member Three Rings marzz's Avatar
    AZ Member #

ordered together with strut mounts,
    lets see the difference...
    marzz - my RS5 build

Follow my RS House

Established Member Three Rings Nastybutler's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 C6 A6 (Wife's); 2012 Triumph Street Triple R (Phantom Black)

These might be the best written installation instructions in the history of mankind. Thanks for the morning chuckle. Will be ordering soon.
    2014 A5 2.0T (Scuba Blue) | APR Stage 2 v2.0 | 8spd Tiptronic | MMI 3G+ w/Nav | Advanced Key | B&O (w/ upgraded sub) | park assist | heated memory comfort seats & mirrors |

Mods can be found in my Build Thread

No, I'm not planning on lowering it because I live in Alaska.

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We will have these back in stock tomorrow, so order away!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastybutler View Post
    These might be the best written installation instructions in the history of mankind. Thanks for the morning chuckle. Will be ordering soon.
    Glad you enjoyed! We hired a Pulitzer Prize winning author to write them.

Established Member Two Rings Mr. Three's Avatar
    AZ Member #

+1 on the instructions. Brilliant. Will order when you guys get your next supply...
    2015 Audi S5 / 6 speed / Daytona Gray / Black Optic / Premium Plus / Technology / Diff. / Nappa leather / Badges / Carbon Atlas
    034 Intake Pipe / H & R OE Sports / BFI 15 and 20 mm spacers / H & R Rear Sway Bar / Strat short shit / Vagcom / GIAC AWE Stage 2 V2

Active Member One Ring boozeman27's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Caddy CTS

Ordered!!!
    2010 Silver S5 Prestige - 19" Forgestar F14 Wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 20/15 H&R Spacers, AWE Tuning Exhaust, LED Interior kit, K&N Air Filter, Short shifter kit. SOLD
    2014 Sepang Blue Pearl RS5 MMI, Comfort Seats, Black Optics, Sport Exhaust.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Three View Post
    +1 on the instructions. Brilliant. Will order when you guys get your next supply...
    These are back in stock as of today, so feel free to order away.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman27 View Post
    Ordered!!!
    Thank you!

Veteran Member Four Rings PsYkHoTiK's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sweet! Can't wait to get mine!
    Current: 2013 Audi RS5 | Sepang Blue | NAV | Eurocode Alu Kreuz | 034 Transmission Mount | Apikol Diff Mount | H&R RSS+ | SPC Upper Control Arms | H&R Front and Rear sways

Old: 2011 Audi B8 S4 | Ice Silver | DSG | Sport Diff | APR 93 stage II+ V2

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Couldn't resist and just ordered one for myself. Need to get under the car to see my Alu-Kreuz plate anyway. I unfortunately didn't have time to personally install it and want to check to make sure the dealership put everything back as intended. Suppose you guys will next be suckering me into needing to change out my motor mounts?! Looks like a nice product, pictures and workmanship look excellent.

AZ Member #

Couldn't resist and just ordered one for myself. Need to get under the car to see my Alu-Kreuz plate anyway. I unfortunately didn't have time to personally install it and want to check to make sure the dealership put everything back as intended. Suppose you guys will next be suckering me into needing to change out my motor mounts?! Looks like a nice product, pictures and workmanship look excellent.
    Thank you for the order!

Technically isn't not us suckering you into buying better motor mounts... Blame those guys at Audi who built the stock ones to fail.

Active Member Two Rings FastGlass's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT RS Stage II+ (Stage III on way)/ 2013 VW Toureg TDI Executive-APR tune only/2001 TT Roadster

Dammit! Brembo BBK front and back two weeks ago....KW's and Eurocode USS with some adj. control arms last week. Now this....
    Wifey is not gonna be thrilled....fortunately, I made sure I bought a VERY comfortable couch along the way... :)
    Ordering now....
    Ordered!

PS....Love the instructions. Too funny....
    Last edited by FastGlass; 04-24-2014 at 05:43 PM.

AZ Member #

Some great reviews over in the B8 S4 section!

Quote Originally Posted by IanCH View Post
    Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This is literally the best mod I have ever put in my car.

Every single shift, every single clutch engage, every jerky shift I got from 1-2 is completely and totally gone. It's like butter all day and I no longer feel the need to worry about my transmission every time it hiccups.

I can only speak for the DSG, but if you have a DSG s4 and you don't buy this and install it yourself then you are an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jl87 View Post
    My experience is similar to IanCH. Specifically the almost stopping in traffic, releasing the brake, then pressing it again. The DSG has a pretty bad 2-1 downshift and 1-2 upshift, but with this they are much less noticeable. Car is now civil during lots of stop and go traffic.

AZ Member #

Will this fit b8.5 s5 6mt?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT RS Stage II+ (Stage III on way)/ 2013 VW Toureg TDI Executive-APR tune only/2001 TT Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    According to their site, yes.

Veteran Member Four Rings PsYkHoTiK's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I just installed this yesterday. The shifts are nice and crisp. Shifting in corners (a complaint I had on long sweeping corners on the race track) no longer shifts the balance of the car. The car no longer has 'reverberations' or 'juddering' when downshifting. Very happy with the mod. Easy to install too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Current: 2013 Audi RS5 | Sepang Blue | NAV | Eurocode Alu Kreuz | 034 Transmission Mount | Apikol Diff Mount | H&R RSS+ | SPC Upper Control Arms | H&R Front and Rear sways

Old: 2011 Audi B8 S4 | Ice Silver | DSG | Sport Diff | APR 93 stage II+ V2

Veteran Member Four Rings rlarsen462's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Eh, for $100 I'll try it out too. Sounds like PsYkHoTik noticed the difference on his RS so why not.
    Just another handbasket passenger.

2013 Daytona Gray RS5
    Titanium Package | Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers | H&R Swaybars | H&R 10mm Spacers | Stėrns UCA | EBC Redstuff Pads | ECS Brake Lines | E-Code Headlights & Taillights | Retrofitlabs LED Signals | AWE Track Exhaust | XPEL Ultimate | 3M Crystalline 40 Tint

2007 Brilliant Black S4 (sold)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    Yes, it will fit all B8 and B8.5 models.

Quote Originally Posted by PsYkHoTiK View Post
    I just installed this yesterday. The shifts are nice and crisp. Shifting in corners (a complaint I had on long sweeping corners on the race track) no longer shifts the balance of the car. The car no longer has 'reverberations' or 'juddering' when downshifting. Very happy with the mod. Easy to install too.
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by rlarsen462 View Post
    Eh, for $100 I'll try it out too. Sounds like PsYkHoTik noticed the difference on his RS so why not.
    Thank you for the order!

Senior Member Three Rings noshadow's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 S5 // 6spd prestige, brilliant black, black optics, sports diff
    Items for Sale

Just ordered! If I came down to Fremont, would you throw in an install? ;) I'll give you a mention on an upcoming photo shoot?
    2014 S5 6MT Prestige Coupe | Brilliant Black | Black Optics | Sports Diff
    artchang.com

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders!

We're making another (even larger) run on our in-house Haas VF2s, so we'll have these back in stock in just a few days.

Established Member Three Rings srfrboy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '10 S5 Cabriolet '11 Mercedes GL550 '12 Ford Explorer Limited
    Items for Sale

Installed mine last week and noticed an immediate difference. Crisp shifting. Thanks 034 Motorsport.
    2010 S5 Cabriolet Prestige Ibis White
    APR Stage II+ - Ecodes - Eurocode Alu Kreuz - Eurocode Endlinks - SPC Upper Control Arms - Apikol Rear Diff Mnt - 034 Trans Mnt Insert - Stoptech ST60 380 BBK - H&R F/R Sways - Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts - H&R OE Sport Springs - H&R Spacers 15 F/20 R - Roc-Euro Intake - HID Fogs - 20" Peelers - K40 Radar + Laser Interceptors

Senior Member Three Rings mssurrey's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

IS this for DSG boxes as well as MTs?
    2013 Audi S5 coupe - Ibis White with Magma Red/black interior.
    Alu Kreutz, H&R OE springs, silver Niche Targa 20x10.5, Stasis Revo Stage 1, RS5 grill, 35% Llumar tints, Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra, Opti-Coat, K&N air filter, S5 mats.

Next: Not much now other than Rear diffuser and Exhaust.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mssurrey View Post
    IS this for DSG boxes as well as MTs?
    Yes, it works with all transmissions, including the 6-MT, CVT, DSG, and Tiptronic.

Senior Member Four Rings GlazierGlaze's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    OEM Parts

Just picked one of these up. Wish I could have gotten free shipping.
    2010 S5 Premium Plus - Phantom Black Pearl
    CPO | B&O | BLACK OPTICS | NAV/TECH | FORMULAONE | DEVAL | AVANT GARDE | H&R | AWE | ECODE | VAGCOM | 034

Build Thread | Flickr | Instagram

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by srfrboy View Post
    Installed mine last week and noticed an immediate difference. Crisp shifting. Thanks 034 Motorsport.
    Agreed.....especially first to second and vice versa......

AZ Member #

Bump! Any more feedback from RS5 owners?

Senior Member Three Rings marzz's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 034Motorsport View Post
    Bump! Any more feedback from RS5 owners?
    quick and easy done mod, recommended, less slope especially on downshifts 3-2 and particularly 2-1, noticeable difference each time you slow down, can only imagine that with stock gearbox is even smoother, cheers
    marzz - my RS5 build

Follow my RS House

AZ Member #

Awesome, glad to hear you're enjoying it!

I've received quite a few PMs asking, and these are back in stock, and usually ship within 1 business day.

Established Member Two Rings glycerine's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just ordered one for my RS5, will give feedback once its installed :)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by glycerine View Post
    Just ordered one for my RS5, will give feedback once its installed :)
    Thank you for the order! It's ready for pickup!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast