Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Four Rings bblume's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 avant. 92 Gti. 96 Cabrio

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just sold my old wheels for 500 w/ tires...granted they were just ADRs...so I think you get what you pay for!
    92 Gti 2.0 16V ABD/Recaro/Racelandy/Techtonics/BBS RZs
    06 AVANT S-line QMT6 / REVO Stg II+ / S4 Mir caps / RS4 Pedals / RS4 Bi-Xenons / Techtonics full exhaust & DP w/ Borla Mufflers / Carbonio CAI / Spacers Fr & Rr / Front Plate Delete / Debadged / Monster Mats / Tint / H&R Sports / RS4 rear sway / lamin-x / VAGcomed out / 034 HFC / VMR Boost Gauge /OEM Rev. 'D' DV / APR HPFP / 640 Mod / BSH PCV Stg II / Devil's Own W/M rocking 3zero3motorsports BOOST FUEL "MEFF" / BBS Style5s

Established Member Two Rings scaryfast77's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1999 Ford E350 / 2006 BMW 330XI

I just picked up a set of beat to hell Hartman RS4 19" Reps for $100.....I've got them at Woody's now gettin' straightened. I'll be into the wheels for about $400 + some elbow grease and paint.
    Bryan Penney
    Fay Myers Motorcycle World
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #
    My Garage

good pick up bryan^^^
    Will woody's powdercoat, if not I can give you name of the place I took mine...I think they charged less than 200 for all four to be coated...just a thought!
    06 AVANT S-line QMT6 / REVO Stg II+ / S4 Mir caps / RS4 Pedals / RS4 Bi-Xenons / Techtonics full exhaust & DP w/ Borla Mufflers / Carbonio CAI / Spacers Fr & Rr / Front Plate Delete / Debadged / Monster Mats / Tint / H&R Sports / RS4 rear sway / lamin-x / VAGcomed out / 034 HFC / VMR Boost Gauge /OEM Rev. 'D' DV / APR HPFP / 640 Mod / BSH PCV Stg II / Devil's Own W/M rocking 3zero3motorsports BOOST FUEL "MEFF" / BBS Style5s

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bblume View Post
    good pick up bryan^^^
    Will woody's powdercoat, if not I can give you name of the place I took mine...I think they charged less than 200 for all four to be coated...just a thought!
    I'm not 100% on color yet...I think either a dark Graphite, Black or Matte Black with Red stripe around the outside. I may paint to start then when I get a color I like have them powder coated.
    Bryan Penney
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I think that before I can give you my qualified opinion as to what color your wheels shoudl be, I'm going to need to see the car, thoroughly inspect it, then drive it! ;)

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I think that before I can give you my qualified opinion as to what color your wheels shoudl be, I'm going to need to see the car, thoroughly inspect it, then drive it! ;)
    You got it....I'll even let you drive it with the window shade and baby seat in it!!
    Bryan Penney
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #
    My Garage

^^^oh yeah!! I'm in!
    Like i said we will do the switch if we ever come across each other on the road...at a stoplight we'll jump out and switch it up for a bit

Account Terminated Four Rings
    AZ Member #

It was BBQ weather, now it's snowing out again. Oh the joys of Colorado.

Veteran Member Four Rings Bsix3.0's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

^ yep gotta love it. hopefully this is the last storm.
    i mean i love snow but that shit needs to just stay in the mountains..
    03 A4 3.0qt, K&N, debadged, passport 8500 hardwired, oetty front, ebay spoiler, cc mod, vht, 19" flik justices w/ spacers, rs4 rear sway, b7 sline rear valance, magnaflow 14851s ..

-Lee

Veteran Member Four Rings natalia's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    hula hoops

The sunny weather was such a tease! I'm over the snow.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

^^^correction...you are currently under snow!

AZ Member #

Everyone should know better than to think spring was actually here with only warm weather as of late.

AZ Member #

Some fun photos from the past few days.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

nice shots. i like the one of the tree.
    03 A4 3.0qt, K&N, debadged, passport 8500 hardwired, oetty front, ebay spoiler, cc mod, vht, 19" flik justices w/ spacers, rs4 rear sway, b7 sline rear valance, magnaflow 14851s ..

-Lee

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Bsix3.0 View Post
    nice shots. i like the one of the tree.
    Where've you been?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

busy busy. ive got two jobs now and its killin all my free time..

-Lee

AZ Member #

Two jobs is even more overrated than one.

I still need your assistance with my headlight shenanigans.

AZ Member #

Where has Brock been?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Sorry friends....I've been around...just real busy with the new casa.
    but I do have an audi-related update.
    Just put these new shoes on.

AZ Member #

Those look nice.

You need to be around more, or something. I think we need to all head to the driving range at the city park golf course (I have no patience for golf, only the driving range).

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I think maybe we need to buck up and plan this BBQ at City Park ( I get frustrated even at the driving range)...maybe it could coincide with the JAZZ at the park one evening later in May.
    or we could pick a random weekend soon and I can roll my grill over to the park from across 17th and everyone could just bring meat and sides and bevvies. However that implies that I own a grill,
    so i guess I should go and buy one this weekend.???

AZ Member #

A grill would be handy. How is the new house? Funny how you now live in my old neighborhood. I like it over there.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 Ducati 848 Corse / 2006 Ducati Monster / 2013 Golf R

Those wheels look great. I think we have the same ride - B6 Brilliant S4 Avant?

rb

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

nope his is a B7 A4 S-line. I on the other hand do have the same car as you, Brill Red B6 S4 Avant

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
    A grill would be handy. How is the new house? Funny how you now live in my old neighborhood. I like it over there.
    House is coming along...it will be a lot of fun this summer to be close to the park!

Those wheels look great. I think we have the same ride - B6 Brilliant S4 Avant?
    Thanks Recone!!! But mayhem is right mine is an A4 and a B7 at that...just like it says beneath my avatar!
    Another shot for good measure!! HAHAH me a whore!!!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Okay let's get this City park BBQ thing planned!
    What weekend day works best among the next few.
    This will be the reason for me to buy my new grill oh and maybe a volleyball net!!!
    I can just wheel it across the street and we can get crazy!! Everyone bring a side and some meat!
    But if we want to do that we should move it on the east side of the park...like just south of the museum almost to Colo Blvd area so it's easy to roll the grill over!
    Thoughts?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

sundays work best for me. but just not next sunday because my car will be in the shop..

how about sometime during the middle of may?

-Lee

AZ Member #

As of right now I have free weekends.

Closing weekend at Breck was fun (random).

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Okay let's get this City park BBQ thing planned!
    What weekend day works best among the next few.
    This will be the reason for me to buy my new grill oh and maybe a volleyball net!!!
    I can just wheel it across the street and we can get crazy!! Everyone bring a side and some meat!
    But if we want to do that we should move it on the east side of the park...like just south of the museum almost to Colo Blvd area so it's easy to roll the grill over!
    Thoughts?
    Sunday's work best for me as well....I gotta work on Saturday! I'm pretty open on which one.....just a little notice works for me!
    Bryan Penney
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I call no BBQ this weekend too soggy!

AZ Member #

What ever do you mean? It's BEAUTIFUL outside!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

wow this has got to be the dirtiest rain i think ive ever seen.

my car was clean yesterday. i parked in spot where no dirt could get on my car, or bird shit from a tree and i came out this morning and it looked like i went mudding! my was car was so damn dirty! i wish i had my camera, it was crazy. this happen to anyone else?

-Lee

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bsix3.0 View Post
    wow this has got to be the dirtiest rain i think ive ever seen.

my car was clean yesterday. i parked in spot where no dirt could get on my car, or bird shit from a tree and i came out this morning and it looked like i went mudding! my was car was so damn dirty! i wish i had my camera, it was crazy. this happen to anyone else?
    They were talking about it on the news this morning...like some dust kicked up from the San Luis valley or something..???
    Personally I blame Iceland!

AZ Member #

It's those damn volcanoes.

How is everyone? Why does it seem like every time it gets closer to the weekend the weather turns to shit? I blame my roommate - it's only on his days off that we get this weather!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

damn roommates!

Veteran Member Four Rings viperdsa's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T

all this crazy weather is making me nervous to put my summers on, because once I do i know we are gonna get another crazy snow storm.
    2006 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T Quattro

AZ Member #
    My Garage

viper...just put them on...perhaps that's the reason mother nature is so hesitant, she's just not sure what you want!

Veteran Member Four Rings viperdsa's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T

that must be it blume, well she will be confused no more once this Friday gets here
    2006 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T Quattro

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by viperdsa View Post
    that must be it blume, well she will be confused no more once this Friday gets here
    Well played, sir!

Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast