In February of 2016 I picked up a 2000 Audi S4 and am very much enjoying my time with the car. But like most people who own these cars, I'm left with questions about its history and would love to try and find out who originally did much of the work to this car.
If you have any info on the previous owner of this car, a build thread or its history, feel free to chime in! The car is running really well for me, I'd just like a little more info on the tune, service history etc.
Here is the mod list that was used in the description when I bought my car. My notes to the side are what I have since found to actually be the case-
-Stage 3 clutch (This is a mystery to me but I've not had any problems with it slipping. Though it does have a shudder/squeal when starting out in first gear)
- Ko4 Turbos (reportedly rebuilt K04s)
- Oversized intercoolers (these seem to be no names)
- Bosch Ev14 60lb injectors and Walbro 450 fuel pump (not verified but both pieces seem to be doing their job.)
- 034 Motorsports Bi Pipes (Completely stock bi-pipes :/
- SSAC full 3" exhaust
- SSAC catless downpipes
- Forge 007 diverter valves (these are not forge, they are aluminium seemingly no names, they look like the ones for sale from SSAC)
- JHM short throw shifter (Weighted, knurled, aluminium shift knob with Audi rings on it)
- Innovate Motorsports boost & air/fuel ratio gauges
- HID headlights and RS4 tail lights (Depo Headlights, LED tails)
- RS4 front bumper (Duraflex Replica)
- Real RS4 wheels with good continental all seasons (I believe these are actually from an RS6 but were also available on b6 A4 sport packages)
- RS4 chrome mirror caps
- Rally armor mud flaps
- Slotted rotors
- Aftermarket steering wheel (im told that this is a re-wrap by a guy in Poland or something)
- RS4 cluster (Just gauge faces, all black with white letters, The "RS4" doesn't illuminate very well)
I bought the car from a young guy (17-18) in the Longmont area, he had owned it for about 1 year and had lost the contact info of the person who did all the work originally as well as all the receipts =(
Let me know what you guys think. I imagine someone in the Denver area put a lot of work and money into this thing. Maybe someone here knows who that is.