Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Forum Moderator Four Rings SoCalS4Avant's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    HAHA! That's awesome. How's the cat get along with the dogs so far?
    Dan - Moderator/Wiseguy

People are stupid. It's a fact. It's science. - tankdeer

Nothing makes me happier than the fact that your motive is based on spite, revenge, and regret. Well done sir. A tip of the hat to you. - tankdeer

Better be careful. That's the kind of car that can get people pregnant. -Jermunji

Account Terminated Four Rings
    AZ Member #

He doesn't seem to be bothered. He's lived with the weimaraner for about 7 months now, so he's gotten accustom to a dog. The rottweiler just came over from Australia last week (one of my roommates is from the land down under).

AZ Member #

Oz! Nice. I'd like to be down under this time of year - do some skiing a la New Zealand.

Our cat keeps the dogs in line. Scares the hell out of the labrador. It's actually funny. Cat is even declawed.
    Dan - Moderator/Wiseguy

Nothing makes me happier than the fact that your motive is based on spite, revenge, and regret. Well done sir. A tip of the hat to you. - tankdeer

Better be careful. That's the kind of car that can get people pregnant. -Jermunji

AZ Member #

When she first moved her I was occasionally confused as to what she was saying - then I tried hanging out with my friend from Scotland....half of the time I have no idea what the hell she's saying. And then there's Coco, the sweet Chinese girl I used to work with who's native language is Mandarin - you won't understand anything she says.

Anyhow...my cat has claws and he keeps everyone in check. He hasn't quite figured out the rotti yet, but then again the rotti hasn't figured him out either. They are new to each other.

Senior Member Four Rings mikehawk666's Avatar
    AZ Member #

australia is awesome, i went to sydney last april. just drank, walked around, surfed and ate kebabs. sydney is an incredible city.
    '00 s4 stg3-
    '01 a4 1.8t avant
    '99 a4 2.8 avant
    '01 allroad
    '76 jaguar xj6l

Veteran Member Four Rings Bsix3.0's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

yea its funny to watch my cat play with my german shepherd.
    03 A4 3.0qt, K&N, debadged, passport 8500 hardwired, oetty front, ebay spoiler, cc mod, vht, 19" flik justices w/ spacers, rs4 rear sway, b7 sline rear valance, magnaflow 14851s ..

-Lee

AZ Member #

I've never been to the land down under. My roommate is from Canberra.

I'm looking forward to the weather cooling off a bit for the weekend.

AZ Member #

This is the weimaraner when he's all excited

And this is when you nip at the rottweiler a few too many times

AZ Member #

LOL. I have to imagine you don't want to piss off a Rotty too much. That poor Weim had no idea what was coming, I'm sure.
    Dan - Moderator/Wiseguy

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalS4Avant View Post
    LOL. I have to imagine you don't want to piss off a Rotty too much. That poor Weim had no idea what was coming, I'm sure.
    Everything was fine, actually. The rotti is much more tame than the weim is. I have an easier time taking the rotti out and walking him than I do with the weim. I will say that both dogs get a lot of attention - the weim because he's a pretty girl dog and the rotti because he's such a massive beast, has a full tail and people think he's really cute. I have dubbed them "beauty and the beast".

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

.. and the photo edit of the year award goes to....

TJ!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
    wow that thread was hilarious..
    03 A4 3.0qt, K&N, debadged, passport 8500 hardwired, oetty front, ebay spoiler, cc mod, vht, 19" flik justices w/ spacers, rs4 rear sway, b7 sline rear valance, magnaflow 14851s ..

-Lee

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Bsix3.0 View Post
    .. and the photo edit of the year award goes to....

TJ!!

wow that thread was hilarious..
    Hahahahaha! You stumbled upon my photoshop. I hope people notice the barrel of the gun!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

yea that shits classic. that dude is such a tool

-Lee

AZ Member #

yea that shits classic. that dude is such a tool
    That thread is full of all sorts of awesome.

Senior Member Four Rings mikehawk666's Avatar
    AZ Member #

l o l
    '00 s4 stg3-
    '01 a4 1.8t avant
    '99 a4 2.8 avant
    '01 allroad
    '76 jaguar xj6l

Veteran Member Four Rings natalia's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    hula hoops

TJ you definitely have a very artistic side.

I can't believe that kid hasn't been banned yet.

Established Member Two Rings scaryfast77's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1999 Ford E350 / 2006 BMW 330XI

That thread is full of all sorts of awesome.
    Link to thread please!! :)
    Bryan Penney
    Fay Myers Motorcycle World
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by scaryfast77 View Post
    Link to thread please!! :)
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...%29?highlight=

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by natalia View Post
    TJ you definitely have a very artistic side.
    I think sexually perverted and twisted who's familiar with photoshop is more fitting.

AZ Member #

Rant:

I was getting on 25 south off 20th ave. I got behind some douche in a 300 in the left lane. Well this clown is going around 80, which is fine by me, but I can see he keeps looking in his rear view (for god knows what reason). Well before you know it we're down to 60 and dipshit won't speed up or move, so naturally I hoped over a lane to go around. Sure enough when I get next to him he speeds up and tries to block me from getting in the left lane... I sped up and cut this assfuck off (I couldn't go around on the right because the lanes were blocked and there was a car in front of me in my lane so I had to either slam on the brakes or give it gas - I take the gas route each time). Normally I don't cut people off because I hate when people do it to me, but the fact this guy goes from 80 to 60 and then speeds up when I get next to him just pisses me off. Well sure enough after this he's waving his hands around and talking shit and throwing his hands out the window to get me to pull over - right, I'm going to pull over.... This kid was your typical fuckstain that drives a 300 - cocked hat wigger ******** with his bimbo hoochie girlfriend riding passenger. I can honestly say that if I had pulled over I would have clubbed this kid with a tire iron...I was pissed off and honestly don't inflict road rage unless you want to start some shit. Douchebag ********.

End rant.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    hula hoops

Rant:

I was getting on 25 south off 20th ave. I got behind some douche in a 300 in the left lane. Well this clown is going around 80, which is fine by me, but I can see he keeps looking in his rear view (for god knows what reason). Well before you know it we're down to 60 and dipshit won't speed up or move, so naturally I hoped over a lane to go around. Sure enough when I get next to him he speeds up and tries to block me from getting in the left lane... I sped up and cut this assfuck off (I couldn't go around on the right because the lanes were blocked and there was a car in front of me in my lane so I had to either slam on the brakes or give it gas - I take the gas route each time). Normally I don't cut people off because I hate when people do it to me, but the fact this guy goes from 80 to 60 and then speeds up when I get next to him just pisses me off. Well sure enough after this he's waving his hands around and talking shit and throwing his hands out the window to get me to pull over - right, I'm going to pull over.... This kid was your typical fuckstain that drives a 300 - cocked hat wigger ******** with his bimbo hoochie girlfriend riding passenger. I can honestly say that if I had pulled over I would have clubbed this kid with a tire iron...I was pissed off and honestly don't inflict road rage unless you want to start some shit. Douchebag ********.

End rant.
    And how does that make you feel?

I hate drivers like this.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

yea i hate drivers like that too

its like either speed up or get the fuck outta my way. dont be a douche about it

-Lee

AZ Member #

And how does that make you feel?

I hate drivers like this.
    It makes me feel good that I have two words that are censored!

AZ Member #

yea i hate drivers like that too

its like either speed up or get the fuck outta my way. dont be a douche about it
    Exactly. One minute he's going 25 over, then 5 over and then he doesn't want to be passed. I wasn't even riding his ass when I was behind him - I maintained a car length and a half!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    hula hoops

It makes me feel good that I have two words that are censored!
    I used my imagination to fill in the blanks.

AZ Member #

I used my imagination to fill in the blanks.
    I use my imagination to wonder what you would be like outside the internets and what you'd look like in a man thong.

Veteran Member Four Rings bblume's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 avant. 92 Gti. 96 Cabrio

Spotted: Tj being chased down i& a quarter by some "wigga" in a Chrysler
    92 Gti 2.0 16V ABD/Recaro/Racelandy/Techtonics/BBS RZs
    06 AVANT S-line QMT6 / REVO Stg II+ / S4 Mir caps / RS4 Pedals / RS4 Bi-Xenons / Techtonics full exhaust & DP w/ Borla Mufflers / Carbonio CAI / Spacers Fr & Rr / Front Plate Delete / Debadged / Monster Mats / Tint / H&R Sports / RS4 rear sway / lamin-x / VAGcomed out / 034 HFC / VMR Boost Gauge /OEM Rev. 'D' DV / APR HPFP / 640 Mod / BSH PCV Stg II / Devil's Own W/M rocking 3zero3motorsports BOOST FUEL "MEFF" / BBS Style5s

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bblume View Post
    Spotted: Tj being chased down i& a quarter by some "wigga" in a Chrysler
    It was you, wasn't it!

I honked when I drove by your house last night. Sorry I didn't come jazzercise yesterday - moving consumed my day!

Veteran Member Four Rings CleverA4Name's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4 2.0T Quattro 6MT

Rant:

End rant.
    Wait, wait, wait...Tell us how you REALLY feel.
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.

-Trent

Veteran Member Four Rings Elliott's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Rant:

End rant.
    LAWLZ.

He was screwing with you. Don't let it get to you.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    LAWLZ.

He was screwing with you. Don't let it get to you.
    Oh I know, but I just hate people like this, especially douchebags in 300s.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Wow...that took a while but was well worth it!! Thanks for that!
    Bryan Penney
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Oh I know, but I just hate people like this, especially douchebags in 300s.
    Did it have a "Hemi"?
    Bryan Penney
    2002 S6 Avant
    2010 Ducati Hyper Evo SP

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by scaryfast77 View Post
    Did it have a "Hemi"?
    I don't recall seeing a hemi badge, but then again I didn't really look.

Veteran Member Four Rings bblume's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 avant. 92 Gti. 96 Cabrio

Don't worry TJ this sort of thing happens to all of us....hell yesterday I pulled up behind this huge red dodge truck....the guy was putting along in the left lane talking on his cell...so I gave him the universal "hang up and drive" hand signal and he moved over and I applauded him...of course at that point I realized it was my good friend Huddy (I think you met him at the Jazz in the park BBQ he used to drive a totally blacked out A3) and I laughed because I was about to flip off a friend...I usually like to respond to any kind of non-verbal communication with other drivers using the classic thumbs up or 'a-okay' symbol...in your case I would've thrown the 'blood' gang sign but that would mean some serious knee steering!!!!!
    92 Gti 2.0 16V ABD/Recaro/Racelandy/Techtonics/BBS RZs
    06 AVANT S-line QMT6 / REVO Stg II+ / S4 Mir caps / RS4 Pedals / RS4 Bi-Xenons / Techtonics full exhaust & DP w/ Borla Mufflers / Carbonio CAI / Spacers Fr & Rr / Front Plate Delete / Debadged / Monster Mats / Tint / H&R Sports / RS4 rear sway / lamin-x / VAGcomed out / 034 HFC / VMR Boost Gauge /OEM Rev. 'D' DV / APR HPFP / 640 Mod / BSH PCV Stg II / Devil's Own W/M rocking 3zero3motorsports BOOST FUEL "MEFF" / BBS Style5s

AZ Member #

I actually rarely do anything other than yell obscenities in my car and that's about it; hell I rarely even honk my horn! I will say this though, if you ever ride in a car with me driving in any traffic be advised that I use very colorful language. My roommate told me that I need to stop using the phrase ""****bag".

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    lots of bicycles..

i have a horn and i like to use it! lol

i saw europlate the other day that said 'OMGFUKNMUV" it was pretty sweet. its need to be backwards tho.

-Lee

AZ Member #

Cherry Cricket? You been there, TJ? You a burger guy? Saw it just now on TV. Best go get one and let me know!

Apparently, it has to be the Green Chile Burger!
    Dan - Moderator/Wiseguy

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalS4Avant View Post
    Cherry Cricket? You been there, TJ? You a burger guy? Saw it just now on TV. Best go get one and let me know!

Apparently, it has to be the Green Chile Burger!
    Cherry Cricket - I went there once when my roommate's friend was visiting from Australia. It's always busy so you'll have to wait for a table, a burger starts around $8 and this is for just a plain burger - nothing on it, I swear every topping is about $1.50 or more so before you know it you're paying $15 for just a burger! Then it's something like another $2.50 for fries. So for a burger joint for two people to eat it's $30 or more. I say pass on Cherry Cricket - the place is a lot of hype and not really that good. For the price the burgers really are nothing better than your typical bar burger. I find that H Burger downtown is a lot better and in the same neck of the woods as the Cricket you can go to the JW Marriott and have a better burger. Park Burger is another great burger joint. The only thing about the Cricket - there's a good chance you'll see John Elway while you're there.

Veteran Member Four Rings Dolphin18T's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Far away, but The Counter at Park Meadows has really good burgers too. Not cheap though. It's another pay-per-topping place. The banana, peanut butter shakes are really good too.
    -Ryan
    Maestro Tuned

Now with slushbox-delete mod!

Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast