Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Active Member Two Rings jad3060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    43101
    My Garage
    Yukon, S4, Mx-6 (v6), XR400r
    Location
    Illinois
    Items for Sale

    What options does my car have?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Does anyone know how to decipher the VIN in order to get an exact list of options my 07 s4 has.

    I need to purchase a new passenger mirror and am not sure if it has heated and/or electrochromatic mirrors.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Four Rings Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05 2008
    AZ Member #
    32735
    Location
    Northwest Florida
    Items for Sale

    Re: What options does my car have?

    If you give the good folks at http://genuinevwaudiparts.com your VIN, they'll hook you up with exactly what you need.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Four Rings FastB7S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01 2008
    AZ Member #
    25915
    My Garage
    12 CC Lux Ltd, 11 Touareg, Mk3.5 Cabrio
    Location
    ChesCo, Lancaster, PA

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Quote Originally Posted by jad3060 View Post
    Does anyone know how to decipher the VIN in order to get an exact list of options my 07 s4 has.

    I need to purchase a new passenger mirror and am not sure if it has heated and/or electrochromatic mirrors.

    Thanks
    I thought this was standard.

    The dealer can run your VIN and give you a printout of everything about your car from build date to every single feature on the car. It's nice to have. Also tells you exactly when your warranty expires, etc.
    /S4
    AWE l Koni l H&R l Hotchkis l VMR l LEDs by fly

  4. #4
    Account Terminated Four Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2008
    AZ Member #
    29460
    My Garage
    2007 S4 MT6; B8 A4 2.0T Avant
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: What options does my car have?

    better yet, call Audi of America and get them to email you the AudiAccess (or AccessAudi) information for your car. You'll need your VIN and title and they're very nice on the phone (and fast)

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Three Rings mad70sx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2009
    AZ Member #
    39786
    My Garage
    Silver '04 S4
    Location
    Lil Rhody

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakimano View Post
    better yet, call Audi of America and get them to email you the AudiAccess (or AccessAudi) information for your car. You'll need your VIN and title and they're very nice on the phone (and fast)
    Saki,do you know if AoA will do this for CPO cars? The data sticker in my trunk well is missing.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Three Rings UberDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2008
    AZ Member #
    26476
    My Garage
    2005 S4
    Location
    Oregon

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Enter the list of codes found on the sticker inside teh front cover of your owner's manual into the website below.

    http://igorweb.org/equidec/

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings nimski62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2008
    AZ Member #
    26295
    My Garage
    2005.5 B7 S4 6mt, 2002 b6 3.0Q
    Location
    Pierceton, Indiana

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Guaranteed theyre heated..

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Three Rings mad70sx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2009
    AZ Member #
    39786
    My Garage
    Silver '04 S4
    Location
    Lil Rhody

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Quote Originally Posted by UberDave View Post
    Enter the list of codes found on the sticker inside teh front cover of your owner's manual into the website below.

    http://igorweb.org/equidec/

    Ach! Original owners manual was missing when I got the car. Nice decoder tho!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Two Rings guglielmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2008
    AZ Member #
    24816
    Location
    Westchester, NY

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Look for the build sticker in trunk by the spare.
    B7 RS4 mugello
    B7 S4 moro
    Q5 meteor

  10. #10
    Active Member Two Rings jad3060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    43101
    My Garage
    Yukon, S4, Mx-6 (v6), XR400r
    Location
    Illinois
    Items for Sale

    Re: What options does my car have?

    That link worked great. I typed in all the codes from the sticker in the trunk and a list of all the options popped up. I learned that I have the heated mirors which are auto chromatic...they happen to be the most expensive. What are the odds.

    Thanks

  11. #11
    Veteran Member Four Rings FastB7S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01 2008
    AZ Member #
    25915
    My Garage
    12 CC Lux Ltd, 11 Touareg, Mk3.5 Cabrio
    Location
    ChesCo, Lancaster, PA

    Re: What options does my car have?

    Quote Originally Posted by jad3060 View Post
    That link worked great. I typed in all the codes from the sticker in the trunk and a list of all the options popped up. I learned that I have the heated mirors which are auto chromatic...they happen to be the most expensive. What are the odds.

    Thanks
    The odds were pretty good considering they are standard. LOL.
    /S4
    AWE l Koni l H&R l Hotchkis l VMR l LEDs by fly



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2014 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.