Originally Posted by dr. brian
Manual throttle body adaptation:
"The Throttle is "Drive By Wire" and adapts to your particular driving style. Do a TBA Throttle body adaption).
1. Get in your car, it doesn't matter if you close the door or not.
2. Turn the key to the on position, the position just before the starter turns over.
3. Press the gas pedal to the floor with the key in the "on" position.
4. Hold the pedal to the floor for five seconds, then turn the key back to the "off" position(don't remove the key), then release the gas pedal.
5. Wait 2 mins. for a full alignment. During this time you may hear very faint noises and clicks. I
only heard one sitting in my car, if I got out and popped the hood I might hear more.
6. Drive the car as you always do.
Depending on your driving style, this may or may not be a big factor. I do a lot of city driving so
I noticed a big change after erasing my history. It is not hard to do this, just follow the
instructions - Key on, pedal down, 5 sec, key off pedal up, wait 2 minutes.
Keep the key in for the entire thing. "