Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275
Results 10,961 to 10,983 of 10983
  1. #10961
    Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 19 2005
    AZ Member #
    8031
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI USA

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I recommend http://www.leonardautobody.com/
    They do quality work at a fair price. Not the cheapest but good price for a quality job. I think Ted recommended someone else a page back or so.

    A couple of us are heading to Lake Mills. See you out there?
    Do it right, or don't bother.

  2. #10962
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    45602
    Location
    US

    Anyone know the best place to get a replacement key fob transmitter?

    I called Audi North Shore and they charge 152 for the main key + 150 for programming. Yikes.

    I know you can purchase used ones from eBay (example), but where can you get the key programmed for your car?

  3. #10963
    Established Member Two Rings Cruxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    305006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    I recommend http://www.leonardautobody.com/
    They do quality work at a fair price. Not the cheapest but good price for a quality job. I think Ted recommended someone else a page back or so.

    A couple of us are heading to Lake Mills. See you out there?
    I'm in for lake mills this weekend. Meet at the Hardee's on highway 94/83 in delafield?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige - Midnight Blue Metallic, Nougat Brown Interior, LED Headlights, Sport Package, B&O Stereo

  4. #10964
    Active Member One Ring S5droptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 26 2016
    AZ Member #
    386764
    My Garage
    '12 Audi S5 cabriolet
    Location
    SE Wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by hypermoto View Post
    Anyone know the best place to get a replacement key fob transmitter?

    I called Audi North Shore and they charge 152 for the main key + 150 for programming. Yikes.

    I know you can purchase used ones from eBay (example), but where can you get the key programmed for your car?
    As far as I know, only at an Audi dealer. Milwaukee Audi scalped me for just over $400 a few weeks ago for a replacement advanced key and programming.

  5. #10965
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    45602
    Location
    US

    Maybe this will help offset. For anyone in the area, I have a nice Thule Roof rack setup for sale. Looking to get ~400 for it.

    Selling this great Thule rack system. Currently setup for 2 bikes to be fork mounted. It can accommodate anything from road bikes to fat tire bikes. It's in great condition and was used only a season, then in storage since. With these roof systems you can easily mix and match by getting mounts for canoes, kayaks etc. Includes the following:

    -Thule 450R Rapid Crossroad Foot Packs (Set of 4) ($200)
    -Thule RB43 Rapid Aero Aluminum Roof Rack Load Bars (43-Inch, Set of 2). ($125)
    -Thule 518 Echelon fork mount bike racks (Set of 2) ($160x2)
    -Thule Xadapt9 mount kits (Set of 2) ($30)
    -Thule SKS locks for 450R & Echelon ($60)

    As you can see this setup will cost you ~$750+ out the door new. I'd like to get $400 for the entire setup. I don't need to sell, just looking to change setups. Message the posting if interested or have any questions. Pickup in Sheboygan. Thanks.



  6. #10966
    Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 19 2005
    AZ Member #
    8031
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxin View Post
    I'm in for lake mills this weekend. Meet at the Hardee's on highway 94/83 in delafield?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Did you talk to Brady or something? I believe the plan is to meet there at ~7:15am. I am waiting to hear back from Neil.
    Do it right, or don't bother.

  7. #10967
    Veteran Member Three Rings Schrubbe8210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2012
    AZ Member #
    95341
    My Garage
    1997 B5 A4 track car, B8 A4 Prestige 2.0T Quattro, 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige S-line Plus
    Location
    Elm Grove, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by hypermoto View Post
    Anyone know the best place to get a replacement key fob transmitter?

    I called Audi North Shore and they charge 152 for the main key + 150 for programming. Yikes.

    I know you can purchase used ones from eBay (example), but where can you get the key programmed for your car?
    If you buy the key online and its legit, you should be able to get it recoded and cut a dealership.


    Also, for body shops I use Don's Auto Body on 116th and Lincoln. Dude knows his stuff. My dad built a '56 356 porsche replica and someone hit it, Don cut the whole nose off and re-fiberglassed in a new one. You can't even tell.

    I would love to drive a little this weekend but I am going to Autobahn tomorrow with Northwoods Shelby Club. Great group to track with. Real laid back and in it for the right reasons. I am happy that my project is finally running reliably and the exhaust isn't acting up. Next week I am putting in a manual boost controller and all the problems should be solved.

  8. #10968
    Established Member Two Rings Cruxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    305006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    Did you talk to Brady or something? I believe the plan is to meet there at ~7:15am. I am waiting to hear back from Neil.
    Ha, I didn't talk to Brady, I was just throwing it out there as an option and it sounds like a good one. 7:15 works for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige - Midnight Blue Metallic, Nougat Brown Interior, LED Headlights, Sport Package, B&O Stereo

  9. #10969
    Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 19 2005
    AZ Member #
    8031
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI USA

    Confirmed. Neil will be there in his E63S Wagon, his Dad in his RS5, Brady in his RS5 then you and me slummin' it in our lowly A-class C7s. ;) Also maybe one of my other buddies in his Porsche. A nice little German crew to roll in with.
    Do it right, or don't bother.

  10. #10970
    Senior Member Three Rings jbullin2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 21 2014
    AZ Member #
    304825
    My Garage
    2016 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL
    Location
    East Troy WI

    What's in Lake Mills you guys are all talking about?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10971
    Established Member Two Rings Cruxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    305006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    Confirmed. Neil will be there in his E63S Wagon, his Dad in his RS5, Brady in his RS5 then you and me slummin' it in our lowly A-class C7s. ;) Also maybe one of my other buddies in his Porsche. A nice little German crew to roll in with.
    Haha perfect! See you tomorrow morning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige - Midnight Blue Metallic, Nougat Brown Interior, LED Headlights, Sport Package, B&O Stereo

  12. #10972
    Established Member Two Rings Cruxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    305006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by jbullin2 View Post
    What's in Lake Mills you guys are all talking about?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lake Mills Cars and Coffee. It is on the first Sunday of every month in Lake Mills. Probably the best car show for rare cars in Wisconsin. Look up the page on Facebook.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige - Midnight Blue Metallic, Nougat Brown Interior, LED Headlights, Sport Package, B&O Stereo

  13. #10973
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    397386
    Location
    Milwaukee

    Spotted a white S4 with black rs4 grill, tint, and exhaust b8.5 at about 10am today at hwy 45 and capital Dr. Who is it ?

    Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Audizine mobile app

  14. #10974
    Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 19 2005
    AZ Member #
    8031
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI USA

    A couple rolling shots from yesterday. Nothing turned out that great. The sun was causing some really weird flaring using this cheap adapter and looking back at the light. I can't edit the RAW files yet and was shooting full manual and with too slow a shutter speed. I need to upload to a new version of LightRoom and PhotoShop since switching to Sony. Anyway, I thought I'd share regardless. I'll be able to clean these up a little once I can get to altering the RAWs.

    Sean, I got two of you that are reasonably sharp. Only one for the others.



    Brady


    Jeff
    Do it right, or don't bother.

  15. #10975
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2012
    AZ Member #
    87632
    My Garage
    2015 Honda Odyssey
    Location
    Mt Prospect, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    A couple rolling shots from yesterday. Nothing turned out that great. The sun was causing some really weird flaring using this cheap adapter and looking back at the light. I can't edit the RAW files yet and was shooting full manual and with too slow a shutter speed. I need to upload to a new version of LightRoom and PhotoShop since switching to Sony. Anyway, I thought I'd share regardless. I'll be able to clean these up a little once I can get to altering the RAWs.

    Sean, I got two of you that are reasonably sharp. Only one for the others.



    Brady


    Jeff
    Great pictures guys
    I am jealous


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #10976
    Veteran Member Four Rings s vier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10 2006
    AZ Member #
    14085
    My Garage
    2001 Passat Wagon 4-Motion
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Items for Sale

    Jeff's Panther RS5 looks like a brochure shot. Those look phenomenal Phil.
    2015 Suzuka RS5 Black Optics+ Red Calipers-Akrapovic Titanium-AWE DPs-Ecodes-Euro fold CF (Neidfaktor) mirrors-3M+Suntech(whole car)-CR15-Red START button-034 diff carrier inserts

  17. #10977
    Established Member Two Rings Cruxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    305006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    A couple rolling shots from yesterday. Nothing turned out that great. The sun was causing some really weird flaring using this cheap adapter and looking back at the light. I can't edit the RAW files yet and was shooting full manual and with too slow a shutter speed. I need to upload to a new version of LightRoom and PhotoShop since switching to Sony. Anyway, I thought I'd share regardless. I'll be able to clean these up a little once I can get to altering the RAWs.

    Sean, I got two of you that are reasonably sharp. Only one for the others.



    Brady


    Jeff
    The pics look great Phil! It was a good weekend for the event and a great turnout.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige - Midnight Blue Metallic, Nougat Brown Interior, LED Headlights, Sport Package, B&O Stereo

  18. #10978
    Veteran Member Four Rings Layza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2008
    AZ Member #
    32972
    Location
    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by lazer187 View Post
    Spotted a white S4 with black rs4 grill, tint, and exhaust b8.5 at about 10am today at hwy 45 and capital Dr. Who is it ?

    Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Audizine mobile app

    That was me, I would have loved to have some fun. But My work truck was following me to a job.


    Nice shots Phil..
    Past:
    01.5 B5 S4 Vast RS6'd
    06 B7 A4 Revo Stg 2+

  19. #10979
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    397386
    Location
    Milwaukee

    Anyone locally in Milwaukee have vagcom and would enable the DVD feature to play when car is in motion and show me a couple other things?

    Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Audizine mobile app

  20. #10980
    Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 19 2005
    AZ Member #
    8031
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI USA

    Just was looking and the Brew City Cruise, German night is on the 6th of June. I'll likely attend that and Porsche night if anyone else is interested.
    Do it right, or don't bother.

  21. #10981
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 09 2017
    AZ Member #
    399197
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI

    Can any recommend an Audi Tech willing to do a PPI on an S4 Avant in Kenosha? Much appreciated!

  22. #10982
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    397386
    Location
    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    Just was looking and the Brew City Cruise, German night is on the 6th of June. I'll likely attend that and Porsche night if anyone else is interested.
    I will be there for both those.

    Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Audizine mobile app

  23. #10983
    Active Member Two Rings eurojunkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2017
    AZ Member #
    395361
    Location
    Elkhorn, wi

    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    Just was looking and the Brew City Cruise, German night is on the 6th of June. I'll likely attend that and Porsche night if anyone else is interested.
    I work 3rd so I'm going to try to go on the 6th



    Can anyone recommend a local shop for powdering some wheels?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.