Awhile back, someone was asking about detailed photos of a cupra R on a b7 a4 chassis with S-Line front bumper. Well, finally sat down and did the install today. Hope you like it.
1. Shave down 2 tall Center posts using dremely cutting disc, (be careful, i shaved a little too much lol)
2. shave down the raised tabs using a dremel with sander attachment
3. Line up and fit the spoiler exactly how you want it, double check
4. I used 3/4th inch self drilling screw on the center corners first. (tight, do not strip, these are integral to the rest of the fitment)
5. Drill/Screw through the tabs while a buddy or duct tape holds in in the proper location. (tight but not TOO tight, you do not want to strip them as they will be holding a decent amount of stress)