Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 2,001 to 2,008 of 2008
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by skifreak85353 View Post
    What is so great about the dynamic? Looks solid but canít pinpoint the big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the aero shape and nose

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Current: 2017 Allroad Prestige, Glacier, black, warm, sport, DAP, Tag
    Old: 2008 B7 S4 Avant, 2001 B5 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sferraro View Post
    Thule actually did sell a limited edition Dynamic 900 in chrome in the US - it was a super limited run. But they didn't sell the 900 in black or titanium or the Dynamic 800 in the states. Pains me because the Dynamic 800 is the best roof box I've seen and have wanted one for a few years.

Keep your eyes peeled for the 900 chrome.
    I like the chrome, but I am looking for a white box

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings simon b's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Christmas present to myself this year. Really needed this for the holiday visit to the folks with our 11 month old son.

Yakima Skybox 16 on my 2012 A4 B8 S-Line Avant with OEM cross bars. Sorry about the shitty pics, better ones to come.

Was actually going to buy a Thule, but tried this on the car and preferred the look, also the dimensions seemed to work better.

Also the Thule I was looking at in the same price point only opened on one side. ( Thule Pulse L Aero)

I wish it sat a little lower, but then I probably couldn't open the sunroof.

A bit noisy above 100Km/h but with the pano roof I guess it's to be expected.

Hatch clears with no issues and I can get into my garage (6'6") no problem.
    2012 A4 S-LINE AVANT - PHANTOM BLACK PEARL - BLACK OPTICS PACKAGE

AZ Member #

On my B7, the sunroof screen was foam, and when closed, blocked most of the noise from the roof rack/box.

Now on my B9, the sunroof screen is a thin mesh fabric, which does nothing to stem the noise, which is substantial with a box. Iím considering cutting a piece of black foam to slide in above the screen, since I never use the sunroof (and would prefer to not even have it). It would have to fit perfectly to work. Sounds a bit crazy, I know but has anyone tried this?

Senior Member Two Rings skifreak85353's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Show Me Your Box - the Roof Mounted Cargo Box Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dubjager View Post
    hey all!

Looking to get the yakima skybox lo pro on my b8.5 allroad-- anyone running this box? Looking for something low profile to transport skis and random stuff for trips.

I'm also open to recommendations- I'm looking for something lo profile that isn't too much of a bulky mess!
    Froze my ass off last night swapping the Skybox Pro 18

And the LoPro

I think I like the look of the LoPro better. But the space of the 18 is nice if you need it. For the foreseeable future, my hauling needs on the Allroad are skis, so this box makes more sense. Iíll get some better pics soon.

As an aside, these pics side-by-side give me a new appreciation for the s-line springs :) :)

2014 Audi Allroad Prem+ Moonlight Blue | 18" stock wheels w/ 15mm and 20mm H+R spacers | 19" S4 Peelers plsati-dipped anthracite w 25mm and 30mm H+R spacers | Stasis RSB | Alu Kreuz | Avant S-Line springs | 20% tint | Vag Com mods|
    2009 Volvo XC90 V8 R-Design
    2013 Subaru WRX Limited (Satin White Pearl) - Gone but not forgotten
    The Instagram the_radifier

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 Camaro, 1967 Camaro

Inno 625 on our 217 Q5.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by skifreak85353 View Post
    Froze my ass off last night swapping the Skybox Pro 18

And the LoPro

I think I like the look of the LoPro better. But the space of the 18 is nice if you need it. For the foreseeable future, my hauling needs on the Allroad are skis, so this box makes more sense. Iíll get some better pics soon.

As an aside, these pics side-by-side give me a new appreciation for the s-line springs :) :)

This seals it for me! Will be picking up the Yakima box soon- also need to get a set of s-line springs.. haha! Looks good!

'16 allroad Prem+, B&O, side assist
    '91 Porsche 911