Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 6,521 to 6,539 of 6539
  1. #6521
    Veteran Member Three Rings kwik_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 28 2008
    AZ Member #
    32454
    My Garage
    2014 S4
    Location
    En el cuarto de tu mama, IL

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastsummer View Post
    Whats up Kwik... I didnt know you were still on the forum! In an S4 now? I live up in Grayslake so we will have to sync up sometime.
    What up! Yeah, back from the dead. For sure, definitely once we get warmer weather.

  2. #6522
    Veteran Member Three Rings Lastsummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 25 2011
    AZ Member #
    84416
    My Garage
    2013 B8.5 Audi S4, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Location
    Grayslake, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by kwik_shift View Post
    What up! Yeah, back from the dead. For sure, definitely once we get warmer weather.
    haha yeah. Its good to see you back around. I wonder if I have seen your S4 at all. I dont really see any B8/B8.5 S4's in the area.
    2013 B8.5 Audi S4 - Monsoon Gray - ECS Carbon Intake, ECS Mid-pipe

    2.0t- APR Stage 2+/APR Carbonio CAI/JHM 3"+ Catless testpipe/APR Cat-back Exhaust/CXRacing FMIC/GoFastBits DV/RAI Catch Can/ECS Snub Mount/RS4 Rear Sway Bar/ST coilovers/Southbend DXD Stage 3 Daily Clutch/Southbend LW Flywheel/Morimoto H1 Bi-xenon retrofit

  3. #6523
    Veteran Member Three Rings kwik_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 28 2008
    AZ Member #
    32454
    My Garage
    2014 S4
    Location
    En el cuarto de tu mama, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Lastsummer View Post
    In search of a good window tint shop in the north suburbs. Lots have suggested CAP and Umbra.
    Looking for other recommendations if anyone else has others.
    I meant to reply earlier. Have you heard of Carlís Window Tint? Is on the edge of Island Lake, solid shop. They did my Trailblazer SS and my S4.

  4. #6524
    Veteran Member Four Rings elewsader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2006
    AZ Member #
    11010
    My Garage
    '13 Ford Explorer XLT, '13 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost Crew, 2003 A4 1.8T>2.7T Avant
    Location
    Central, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by kwik_shift View Post
    I meant to reply earlier. Have you heard of Carlís Window Tint? Is on the edge of Island Lake, solid shop. They did my Trailblazer SS and my S4.
    Had my Avant done here; was like $240 for 7 windows.
    - Ed

    "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Mr. Rogers

  5. #6525
    Registered Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 01 2018
    AZ Member #
    413365
    Location
    Chicago

    $240 for 7 windows is a great deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6526
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    How do you guys feel about front windshield tint ? Thinking about doing it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6527
    Veteran Member Four Rings elewsader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2006
    AZ Member #
    11010
    My Garage
    '13 Ford Explorer XLT, '13 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost Crew, 2003 A4 1.8T>2.7T Avant
    Location
    Central, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudg8 View Post
    How do you guys feel about front windshield tint ? Thinking about doing it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sounds like more risk than reward to me.
    - Ed

    "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Mr. Rogers

  8. #6528
    Veteran Member Three Rings kwik_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 28 2008
    AZ Member #
    32454
    My Garage
    2014 S4
    Location
    En el cuarto de tu mama, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudg8 View Post
    How do you guys feel about front windshield tint ? Thinking about doing it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it all depends on where you live and what percent tint you have the rear windows at. I have had it done on my the last 3 cars and have never had an issue. I've done 45%, 50% and 55%

  9. #6529
    Veteran Member Three Rings RoadRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2008
    AZ Member #
    25071
    My Garage
    '16 Allroad, '99.5 B5 A4 1.8T *sold, '66 Cl160, '70 CT70, '81 Vespa PX80
    Location
    Chicago

    It's days like this you really appreciate the Audi.

  10. #6530
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2012
    AZ Member #
    87632
    My Garage
    2015 Honda Odyssey
    Location
    Mt Prospect, IL


    5 inches this morning

  11. #6531
    Veteran Member Four Rings elewsader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2006
    AZ Member #
    11010
    My Garage
    '13 Ford Explorer XLT, '13 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost Crew, 2003 A4 1.8T>2.7T Avant
    Location
    Central, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by pawels1 View Post
    5 inches this morning
    That's what she said!
    - Ed

    "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Mr. Rogers

  12. #6532
    Veteran Member Three Rings robsilvr85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2005
    AZ Member #
    8939
    My Garage
    11 Q7 TDI S-Line, 05.5 A4 2.0TQ, 99.5 A4 1.8TQM
    Location
    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by pawels1 View Post

    5 inches this morning
    Weak sauce. 6-12 my ass.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05.5 A4 2.0TQ
    - JHM Stg1, DV, 18 Peelers
    11 Q7 TDI Prestige
    - 22 Ace Convex

  13. #6533
    Senior Member Two Rings soul strong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2009
    AZ Member #
    39411
    Location
    joliet

    my bumper finally touched the ďgroundĒ 🤪


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: q5chris

  14. #6534
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2017
    AZ Member #
    393260
    Location
    IL

    Hello, looking to get into an B8/b8.5 S4 this year. Coming off years in the Watercooled VW world.

    Figured i wojld say hello IL audizine folks.

  15. #6535
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Pssstpassedyou View Post
    Hello, looking to get into an B8/b8.5 S4 this year. Coming off years in the Watercooled VW world.

    Figured i wojld say hello IL audizine folks.
    Holla. Get it. Come follow our Chicago page on Facebook. Search Chicago Audi Drivers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #6536
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2017
    AZ Member #
    393260
    Location
    IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudg8 View Post
    Holla. Get it. Come follow our Chicago page on Facebook. Search Chicago Audi Drivers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right on, iíll take a look. Thanks

  17. #6537
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 29 2010
    AZ Member #
    62024
    Location
    SE Michigan

    Hello Audi peeps, I'm fairly new to Chicago area by way of Detroit. I drive a B7 A4 2.0tg.

    I'm first looking for suggestions for a shop that I can rely on for regular maintenance and light mods. Need regular oils changes, cam follower, rotations, ect... I drive a lot. Also, I have a brake upgrade I would like installed. Going up with 17z's and 323 rotors (MB C230 sport), which require a little finesse to install. So I need suggestions of an experienced shop. One that has done this things routinely.

    In Michigan I had a few reliable service shops and mod techs. I mean, I know some things but I am not a wrench. I put my trust into the techs and respect that they do what I can't.

  18. #6538
    Registered Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 01 2018
    AZ Member #
    413365
    Location
    Chicago

    Iím in the west suburbs (Naperville area) and love Timoís Auto Haus. Timo is incredible and he did a ton of work on my last M3. He knows Audiís equally well and you can trust him. You can google it but the address is 250 S Gary Ave unit 114 in Bloomingdale. Number is 844-733-5432. Tell him ScottyT sent you. He knows my old M3 convertible very well!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #6539
    Veteran Member Four Rings elewsader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2006
    AZ Member #
    11010
    My Garage
    '13 Ford Explorer XLT, '13 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost Crew, 2003 A4 1.8T>2.7T Avant
    Location
    Central, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosen View Post
    Hello Audi peeps, I'm fairly new to Chicago area by way of Detroit. I drive a B7 A4 2.0tg.

    I'm first looking for suggestions for a shop that I can rely on for regular maintenance and light mods. Need regular oils changes, cam follower, rotations, ect... I drive a lot. Also, I have a brake upgrade I would like installed. Going up with 17z's and 323 rotors (MB C230 sport), which require a little finesse to install. So I need suggestions of an experienced shop. One that has done this things routinely.

    In Michigan I had a few reliable service shops and mod techs. I mean, I know some things but I am not a wrench. I put my trust into the techs and respect that they do what I can't.
    C230 rotors need their center hub opened up right? You might have a tough time finding a shop willing to be liable for brake work like that.
    - Ed

    "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Mr. Rogers

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.