Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Terminated Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Why are new Audi owners *RUDE*???

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    My girl was driving my Audi in down-town tacoma and waved at a B6 Silver A4 and that other audi owner flipped her off. She came into my store and said *New Audi owners are A-Holes*. I just told her that that audi owner is probably from AudiWorld or here and thought she was me. If that driver is from here..here is the audi (girl driver, but not the owner) you flipped off.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Re: Why are new Audi owners *RUDE*???

is it possible you were a jerk and you have a lot of people pissed off?
    -Kalin

Veteran Member Four Rings toaster's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Gone:A4 USP+ / A4 S-Line+

why would anyone flip you off for waving at them?

if you're in the same brand car as them, respect should be assumed as the reason you're waving.

i gave the to an older guy in an s8 the other day at a red light, he didn't really acknowledge me. i guess he didn't appreciate his own car as much as i did.

he sure as hell didn't flip me off though...

AZ Member #

GT8.... what are you talking about and when have I have I been a jerk? Take some time and go through all my posts and you will see I have been very polite to members and its the members who have been rude and jerks to me for no reason. You must be confused because I have no problem standing up for myself online and in person. So, GT8 do your research before you run off at the mouth about something you know nothing about.

Toaster....

I have experienced this rudeness before but I just let it roll even if I have waved or gave the peace sign to the other drivers and they are just jerks because they have a new Audi and I have a old school audi.

Like I told my GF, it was a audi owner that knew who that car belonged too and wanted to be a jerk but didnt realize that the owner is a guy and the driver today was a female.

Veteran Member Four Rings Grouse's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

LOL sorry it was not me, tell s4notsohotty hello for all of us on AW.
    USPClub Member # 32
    Nominated best detailer in western washington
    Chosen as one of the top 9 detailers in the US by autoweek.

Veteran Member Three Rings i_eat_staples's Avatar
    AZ Member #

sounds like youre jumping to conclusions and stereotyping new audi owners
    '07 rs4
    '91 spec miata
    NW Quattro - NW Premier Audi Club

AZ Member #

My GF said it was a silver A4 and S4hotty was my fiance back then but we are not longer together...Grouse...why dont you talk crap in my face when you see me... instead you run to your car and lock your doors like a p*ssy? Even though S4hottie and I are no longer together and if you talked trash in my face (your too much of a P*SSY to do that) to even to that but if you did, you would get the beat down of your life. Talk trash when you see me and see what happen's, because your comments are not necessary and your pushing a fine line of messing with the wrong person.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by i_eat_staples View Post
    sounds like youre jumping to conclusions and stereotyping new audi owners
    I have have owned Audi's for years and the typical audi owner in WA.st does not know the difference between his audi and a honda because its just a car he drives. I dont jump to conclusions and the stereotyping is dead on since 99% of the the new audi owners think they are better then someone who would rather drive a old school audi. See this is what I am talking about, I post a normal sounding post and its the normal type of members on these sites who turn it into a pissing contest and they have no idea what they are talking about.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

USPClub Member # 32

Veteran Member Four Rings GQ//S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Touareg V8, A8L, Jetta, F-150

Heres the thing, you posted that some asshole in a b6 flipped off your girl for waving at him under the thead titled "Why are new Audi owners *RUDE*???". The thread title alone carries a blanket implication that you think that ALL new Audi drivers are rude, and while you left off what you consider new, we'll just assume late model.

Now in the post above, you've made the assumption that owners w/ new Audi's feel superior to older Audi drivers. This may or may not be true, personally I love seeing 80's styled German cars (not that yours is from the 80's) because I love the old MB 190 E and the E30 M3, ect.

After all of that, you've gone on and challenged a member because he made some off-handed comment to you, which while it may piss you off, and it may offend you, I'd recommend not letting it get under you're skin. Everyone on here at one point or another will find another member they don't like, I'm fairly certain we can all think of one or two. You have a bad-blood history from AW and apparently here that I know nothing about, and don't really care to hear about either, but after all that I've written, you should see a nutshell progression of what went wrong here in this thread. Some Audi owners are indeed assholes. Of course, some Ford drivers are assholes too.

Morale of the story, don't let it get under your skin. Sucks when people can be dicks, but not all people w/ newer cars are pricks.
    - Michael
    Fact: I'm Awesome
    Former: '92 911 C2, 01.5 S4 Stg 3, 00 S4

I always dreamed of walking on clouds, so I drive on air
    My logic is infallible. Always.
    Grammar Nazi #1

"I'm too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns!!!"

AZ Member #

Grouse...See you later.....You opened your mouth when you shouldnt have. See you around.

Veteran Member Four Rings DolphinV8's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

That's a bit offensive, but I believe it has a lot to do with your personality. You want people to go through your old posts, but do you know that the most of your posts don't event exist anymore? The argument has deteriorated into personalities. (i.e. your comment toward Grouse)

AZ Member #

I guess whats good for the goose is not good for the gander?

Just for information..I was in Seattle last week and a very sweet Ur-S6 pulled up next to me and he had his pass. window down first and said he really liked my car and gave the thumbs up and we chatted for a minute..He was cool..I guess he doesnt come to these forums. I cant remember when a new audi owner returned a wave from me...so I stopped that along time ago.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

USPClub Member # 32

Veteran Member Three Rings drvolkl's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 S4 Avant, 997 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by West-Coast90SQ View Post
    Grouse...See you later.....You opened your mouth when you shouldnt have. See you around.

?

I think old school audi's are cool...but I don't think new owners are carrying around any "I'm better than tho" attitude either...I think most new car owners of luxury brands buy them for other reasons than to be part of a "club". They probably just didn't see you.

I find it hard to believe that someone flipped her off...but whatever, there are jerks of all types out there. Has little to do with the car they drive.
    997.1 Turbo
    B6 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinV8 View Post
    That's a bit offensive, but I believe it has a lot to do with your personality. You want people to go through your old posts, but do you know that the most of your posts don't event exist anymore? The argument has deteriorated into personalities. (i.e. your comment toward Grouse)

They are around and I have been very polite to the members here unless someone like *Grouse* opens his trap and yes I'm goin to respond back because that is how I am. I'm very nice until someone pisses me off, its funny that 99% of the local forum members have never met be but refuse to even get a beer and talk out whatever problems they have with me and then they continue talking trash even if they have not met me..But they have a idea what I'm all about? I think not....I'm not a P*SSY and I dont run away unlike certain members when they take a pic of my car to post it on AW to say they saw me and make a joke about it. I take alot of pride in my car and what I do for a hobby and I dare anyone and anyone to take that away from me. If anyone else doest not have the balls to stand up for yourself, you should not even exsist. I feel I have treated everyone fairly..even grouse (I even wanted your # so you could detail my car a few months ago) but you never replied for the business..oh well. I'm done with this.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

They are around and I have been very polite to the members here unless someone like *Grouse* opens his trap and yes I'm goin to respond back because that is how I am. I'm very nice until someone pisses me off, its funny that 99% of the local forum members have never met be but refuse to even get a beer and talk out whatever problems they have with me and then they continue talking trash even if they have not met me..But they have a idea what I'm all about? I think not....I'm not a P*SSY and I dont run away unlike certain members when they take a pic of my car to post it on AW to say they saw me and make a joke about it. I take alot of pride in my car and what I do for a hobby and I dare anyone and anyone to take that away from me. If anyone else doest not have the balls to stand up for yourself, you should not even exsist. I feel I have treated everyone fairly..even grouse (I even wanted your # so you could detail my car a few months ago) but you never replied for the business..oh well. I'm done with this.
    Your right, have a nice life. I wish you the best, in your endeavors and honestly hope this year brings you the greatest fulfillment possible. Take care John.
    USPClub Member # 32

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by drvolkl View Post
    ?

I think old school audi's are cool...but I don't think new owners are carrying around any "I'm better than tho" attitude either...I think most new car owners of luxury brands buy them for other reasons than to be part of a "club". They probably just didn't see you.

I find it hard to believe that someone flipped her off...but whatever, there are jerks of all types out there. Has little to do with the car they drive.

The local Audi owners in the tacoma area are either clueless or A-Holes because they venture onto this site and AW.

Trust me you can not miss my car in the vast pool of A4's and S4's that roam the streets.

Btw..I love S6's...very sweet avants...

Veteran Member Four Rings TonyD's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 135i tuned+meth'd

Am I the only one that has NO idea what's going on? You're a new user, correct? How could you have all this history?

Anyway, don't let it get to you. People suck.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@Autobahn View Post
    Am I the only one that has NO idea what's going on? You're a new user, correct? How could you have all this history?

He does have history in the PNW section. Not a whole bunch of it is good. FWIW
    USPClub Member # 32

Senior Member Three Rings OMEGA SUPREME's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The local Audi owners in the tacoma area are either clueless or A-Holes because they venture onto this site and AW.

Trust me you can not miss my car in the vast pool of A4's and S4's that roam the streets.

Btw..I love S6's...very sweet avants...
    Wow thanks alot . So what does that make you? Just curious.

AZ Member #

Yeah just dont talk trash about people I loved and cared about and we will be ok. That relationship really broke my heart and ended very quickly and didnt see it coming. That is 1 topic I would not touch again, if I was Grouse. Grouse if you have a problem with me why dont you just PM me and lets work it out, I'm man enough for that.
    Last edited by West-Coast90SQ; 01-14-2008 at 04:39 PM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA SUPREME View Post
    Wow thanks alot . So what does that make you? Just curious.

Omega..Its funny that we met in the parking lot at the Safeway and you had some good things to say to me and you were not negative in anyway til you started going to AW.

Btw...I guess you dont know the difference the Audi models then if you have to ask. How is that Black A4 Avant doing?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@Autobahn View Post

x2. I thought this was mostly something from this past week when he joined up on here again. Meh, whatever, not my problem.

Btw, Westcoast-toolongofanametormemeber, some people may not even see you waving, plus if peoples windows are tinted as dark as mine are, you wouldn't see them waving either way.
    - Michael

Grammar Nazi #1

AZ Member #

I stopped saying hello along time ago..waste of time and energy. I have in the past though said hello *Peace sign* and the other audi drivers (AW audi owners probably) looked, sped up or just shook their head (whatever) is what they were thinking.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I stopped saying hello along time ago..waste of time and energy. I have in the past though said hello *Peace sign* and the other audi drivers (AW audi owners probably) looked, sped up or just shook their head (whatever) is what they were thinking.
    I've had ONE person give me a "rock on" sign from another Audi since I bought mine, and that was a b5 modified a4 after I beat him in a little race. Other than that, I don't wave at people I don't know.
    - Michael

Grammar Nazi #1

AZ Member #

Omega..Its funny that we met in the parking lot at the Safeway and you had some good things to say to me and you were not negative in anyway til you started going to AW.

Btw...I guess you dont know the difference the Audi models then if you have to ask. How is that Black A4 Avant doing?
    I have not been negative in the least, and your negative comments about audi owners in tacoma are very generalized. I like anyone else would take some offense to that. I have not had to ask the difference between models.

Active Member One Ring GoCougarsWSU's Avatar
    AZ Member #

<----- Was here.
    -Cheers!
    Alan
    AIM: GoCougarsWSU
    Email/MSN: gocougarswsu(at)hotmial(dot)com

Please donate.
    RS4Fund $6.00 / $62,999.00

AZ Member #

Omega..You started this post and its stirred up crap...

http://forums.audiworld.com/pacificnw/msgs/142991.phtml

If you remember..You pulled into the Safeway, I was having a cig. with a buddy of mine and I said you have a nice Audi and your rear foglight was on. Since it was not raining,snowing or foggy I didnt want you to get pulled over since most people think that you have a burnt out brake light. I though you were cool and then you popped on AW and became very negative and followed the cowardly crownd on that site.

AZ Member #

If you remember..You pulled into the Safeway, I was having a cig. with a buddy of mine and I said you have a nice Audi and your rear foglight was on. Since it was not raining,snowing or foggy I didnt want you to get pulled over since most people think that you have a burnt out brake light. I though you were cool and then you popped on AW and became very negative and followed the cowardly crownd on that site.
    1. nothing in my post was negative
    2. I never called anyone idiots or A holes
    3. It was raining
    4. crowd

AZ Member #

I love how you all on AW still find the time to post about me but dont have to guts to sit down and have a beer with me tell what your problem is. Wanna grab a beer there Omega? My treat.....I'm just looking to clear the air and put this crap in the garbage where it belongs.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

I'll site this as an example of the kinds of things John does. He will often take any discussion of him as an insult. There was nothing negative in Omega's post.

For a history lesson.
    I have met john, I have shaken his hand and I have invited him to a GTG. He attended we, met, shook hands when he arrived and when he left. He has something to do that evening.

A day or two later Someone made a comment about the "tool with the blue tooth" I don't know who it was or car who it was. John flipped out on AW. Then there was the S4 Hotty debacle on aw, Both John and Her were banned repeatedly over a period of a month or two.

Shortly after a banning from AW John and S4Hotty try to get nico fired from his new job at barrier. This comes to light on Azine. That goes on for 2-3 days. This is the first round of insults, death threats, and want to fight me claims from john.

John gets banned from Azine.

John gets on AW trying to sell Laser park pro/pro park. (FWIW it is the best out there) He gets mad because no one on AWPNW cares about laser jammers. period. He gets banned multiple times for trying to sell a product on AW when not being a vendor. (same thing john is doing here) He disagrees with me buying a Blinder m20. goes on and on about how big a dumbpoo i am for buying it. I get the 2nd round of death threats.

John was at water wagens this year. I guess he was supposed to talk to niel m about him being allowed back on AW. He did not talk to niel, Neil bans him a few more times since. Apparently I was standing next to john at one point and time while waiting to talk to niel. I don't remember john being there. If that was you john you have gained some weight since your Infamous bmwslayer photos. After water wagons i get called a round of various nasty names for not recognizing john, and talking to him. I also get chastised because John's car got beat by a 2.0l tip a4 on the drags. I know the owner and he is a friend. I posted a picture, and there comes the 3rd round of death threats, want to fight me claims, and insinuated i'm going to meet you some day crap.

Last month john was again on AW, this time claiming to have wanted to use me for business. I don't know anything about that. I see you say you were waiting for a response john. He it is. I am not an advertiser on AW, I will not talk about what i do there. PERIOD. I know Jin and Jake personally. They are Friends. I do not mention my shop in their house. They pay alot of money to be advertisers. I will not cross that line with them period.

John shows up in the general car forum here. Selling laser jammers when he is not an advertiser.

If you are curious about john some what sketchy and bi-polar nature simply read his posts here. Do a search under his name and read how he responds to everyone.

FWIW john, I honestly do wish you the best in your endeavors. I did not know you and s4 hotty were no longer an item. Take care mate. Have a nice life.
    USPClub Member # 32

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 a4 3.0 Ultrasport

John we meet at the same place every week, and have for the last 14 months.
    USPClub Member # 32

AZ Member #

Where do we meet at? Why dont you ever say hi then if we meet? Well I'm done with this stupid fighting. I have PM'd you my # and if you want to chat your more then welcome to call me and we can air things out and get past it. You are wrong on alot of your above post but yes I did get beat by that A4 Avant...I had him at the 330ft mark and I lost but it was fun.

Veteran Member Four Rings littlewhite's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2 columns & solid white line
    Items for Sale

only time i got a finger was from a BMW driver that cut me off. weired stuff, but ya BMW drivers has no friends anyway. No finger nor nth from Audi drivers, all positive in the NW for a long time, all well respected. Maybe the other driver thought your gf flipped him/her off or miscommunication or sth. Shit happens

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

hey now i just asked if you were a jerk... i didn't know you were...

i have a newer audi and i do think that the newer audi's are better than the older audi's. i don't think i am better than any driver out there, minus a few odd groups that really have no place on the highway

regardless... something is really wrong with you man... to start problems on the internet... almost as if you had no real world problems that you got bored
    -Kalin

Veteran Member Four Rings CSHO1.8t's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Snowboards and Beer Pong

Quote Originally Posted by littlewhite View Post
    Shit happens
    It certainly does. I think this thread is about done with, and I just lost 5 min of my life by reading it.

Veteran Member Three Rings Sinister's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I saw several Audis today even one like yours but black and the only thing I thought was sweet! But I don't get much Audi wave love around here.
    Something is coming...2010...

Veteran Member Three Rings i_eat_staples's Avatar
    AZ Member #

OP, kind of take a moment to step outside yourself...read the board, then read your post and you might notice how much it sticks out, and why it sticks out...and derive from that why you might be getting the reaction you are lol
    '07 rs4
    '91 spec miata
    NW Quattro - NW Premier Audi Club

Veteran Member Four Rings SoFresh's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Seduction Motorsports 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder

I just read this entire thread... what a waste of time... oh well, better than watching the commercials on TV right now, lol

West-Coast90SQ, just take a chill pill man, who cares if someone flipped off your girl, someone could call me names to my face and I wouldn't care, you know why, cause I know im better than them, lol.

I guess that just comes with my "confident not cocky" attitude... I could careless what others think or say, but thats just me. I just don't understand why people on here argue over the internet... who cares, move on and forget about it.
    EUROPROJEKTZ

www.SeductionMotorsports.com
    We are a premier builder of the vintage race-ready Porsche 550 Spyder & Porsche 356 Outlaw Coupe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast