Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 302 of 330 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,080 of 13178
    Active Member Two Rings McFarland's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    That's mine. The last few months it's one thing after another.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G View Post

This car is always in for service and has an audizine sticker

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

new gray allroad on ffx pkway this morning w/ dc plates. those looks awesome.
    15' SQ5 - Sepang Blue - Technology + Black Optics + OEM 21" + CF + (winter mode RS6 Reps)

IG: @acheung77 (slowly filling w/ SQ pics)

Established Member Two Rings scottkollig's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBones View Post
    It depends on the company that you go through and the car. I have been getting quotes on a BMW 850CSI with a working AHK "rear wheel steering" since it will be 25 years old next year and it was cheap. Like less than $10K.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. Still an automatic transmission?
    The one with the V12 in it? That would be some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    The most dangerous phrase in your vocabulary is "good enough".

DTM 08' S4

Senior Member Four Rings Quattrocentric's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Another Audi, what else?
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreSilverA4 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that an S6 conversion or the real deal?

Quote Originally Posted by scottkollig View Post
    The one with the V12 in it? That would be some fun.

The CSI has the high performance 5.6 liter V12 along with all the cool options. My current 5.0 liter V12 850i is an early basic model with like no options but great for adding boost too.

It is funny to me how certain cars are treated over in Europe and Asia. For example a B7 RS4 Avant isn't worth much over there. There is a guy in Dubai with a B7 RS4 Avant and basically every bolt on mod and he still treats it as a cheap modified car. That blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by McFarland View Post
    That's mine. The last few months it's one thing after another.
    If you don't mind me asking. What has been causing you issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Quattrocentric View Post
    Is that an S6 conversion or the real deal?
    He said that it was a conversion. Still cool nonetheless.

AZ Member #

Are you sure you wanna know haha

The car has a history of stalling. They keep telling me it's bad gas but at this point come on now.
    Back in November, a piece broke on the console and they had to order and replace.
    In December, I took it in for an oil change and tire rotation. During that time the tech curbed my wheels. They kept it to get the curbed wheels refinished. I'm still not pleased with the resurfacing but I'm looking to buy a set of new wheels anyways. A day after I get it home, the tilt steering piece breaks off. Then they had to replace the entire steering column. That took most of December and I get it back in late January. And it starts leaking antifreeze.
    About two weeks ago, I'm finally able to get it in for service (not my daily driver) and they tell me it's the water pump and I have a blown speaker. I get it home after leaving it for a few days, speaker is still jacked up. So, I dropped it off yesterday for the speaker.
    I'm thinking about jumping to the RS3 or S4.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    AZ Member #

The car has a history of stalling. They keep telling me it's bad gas but at this point come on now.
    Back in November, a piece broke on the console and they had to order and replace.
    In December, I took it in for an oil change and tire rotation. During that time the tech curbed my wheels. They kept it to get the curbed wheels refinished. I'm still not pleased with the resurfacing but I'm looking to buy a set of new wheels anyways. A day after I get it home, the tilt steering piece breaks off. Then they had to replace the entire steering column. That took most of December and I get it back in late January. And it starts leaking antifreeze.
    About two weeks ago, I'm finally able to get it in for service (not my daily driver) and they tell me it's the water pump and I have a blown speaker. I get it home after leaving it for a few days, speaker is still jacked up. So, I dropped it off yesterday for the speaker.
    sounds like a lemon
    aka: drumnjuny
    IG: @ag_autohaus
    www.agautohaus.com

PM me for deals on ecodes and other import parts!

Veteran Member Four Rings Race Shooter's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Are the new A3s going to be coming as hatchbacks again when they're updated?

Yesterday I had a red Audi come behind me and I noticed it had a full on Euro grill including the Euro plate holder, but it didnt look "modded" like someone put it in. Also had headlights I didnt immediately recognize.

Then it passed and it was a 5 door A3 and had HQ plates on the back.

Also saw a B9 A4 the other day and it had red sweeping turn signals. Again, didnt look like it was an enthusiast car that would have done the conversion, also didnt have HQ plates, so looked like a normal car. Are the new A4s coming with the sweeping turn signals?
    2014 Porsche Cayman S Guards Red
    2015 Sepang Blue S4 6MT sold.
    BC forged wheels and Mich PSS tires for sale
    Rotor reps with winter tires for sale.
    Jim Sykes Photography motorsports photography

Veteran Member Four Rings DirtD1ver's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Allroad, 2015 Q7

Quote Originally Posted by Race Shooter View Post

Yesterday I had a red Audi come behind me and I noticed it had a full on Euro grill including the Euro plate holder, but it didnt look "modded" like someone put it in. Also had headlights I didnt immediately recognize.

Also saw a B9 A4 the other day and it had red sweeping turn signals. Again, didnt look like it was an enthusiast car that would have done the conversion, also didnt have HQ plates, so looked like a normal car. Are the new A4s coming with the sweeping turn signals?
    The new A3 you saw could have been a e-tron. those are the only ones that I know come in a hatch. it is possible that HQ brought over a hatch though.

Yes the new B9 A4 comes with sweeping turn signals.
    Previous:2013 Allroad Prestige Monsoon Grey
    Current: 2017 Allroad Prestige Manhattan Grey

AZ Member #

It's been rough the last few months. I'm trying to see if I can get things worked out or jump to a new car.

Veteran Member Four Rings Cgoon009's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    I have a garage? Do tell...

It's been rough the last few months. I'm trying to see if I can get things worked out or jump to a new car.
    jump to a new car, that car is trouble. Are you the only one driving it? You may want to make sure no one is joy riding it.
    Eurosport Tuning at it's Finest

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DirtD1ver View Post
    The new A3 you saw could have been a e-tron. those are the only ones that I know come in a hatch. it is possible that HQ brought over a hatch though.
    It may have been, I couldnt read the model as I was turning left when it went by. It definitely looked like a European model though with the empty front euro plate mount and the way the rear plate was mounted. That is why I was wondering if they had changed to add the 5-door to the facelifted model when it comes out.

That sounds like a combination of a car with issues and a shop that isn't providing the best quality of service. Has all that work been done at the same dealership? If so then you might want to consider going to a different dealership. Good luck.

Can't blame you for wanting to swap out to a different car and try over too.

AZ Member #

All the service has been done at the same dealership. I'm the only one that drives it and that's on the weekends because I carpool to DC.
    Thanks for the advice. It's been troubling.

Senior Member Four Rings q5 dave's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DirtD1ver View Post

Yes the new B9 A4 comes with sweeping turn signals.

Yes it's the a3 e-tron, there are several of them at the office. Did the a4 have Michigan tags?

New Audi's have dynamic turn signals.
    2013 Q5 3.0T Phantom Black
    2013 A8L 4.0T Phantom Black

IG @q5ds

Senior Member Three Rings CrazyEights's Avatar
    AZ Member #

WTF.... sounds like a headache. hopefully it all ends soon or you end up with a new car from corporate. A guy I know had his new A8 (2000) replaced by corporate due to neverending issues. they just gave him a whole new car.
    C6 S6 - Silver

Bilsteins, JHM Exhaust, JHM Tune, Intake Spacers, updated intake manifold, all OEM Audi Exclusive Black Optic Package Carbon Fiber parts, OEM RS6 Carbon Fiber Grill, Carbon Fiber Fuse Boxes, Carbon Fiber Rear Center Console, Carbon Fiber B Pillars, ECS Carbon Fiber paddle shifters

Established Member Two Rings Prh's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    John Deere

It may have been, I couldnt read the model as I was turning left when it went by. It definitely looked like a European model though with the empty front euro plate mount and the way the rear plate was mounted. That is why I was wondering if they had changed to add the 5-door to the facelifted model when it comes out.
    I saw one today from a distance near Costco in Leesburg. It had the Euro front plate with led lights where fogs would normally go. Looked like a smaller compact version of the A4 Avant.

2014 S6 Black - APR Stage 2 ECU/TCU, AWE Exhaust, HRE-FF01, Black Optics, ALP, Redline, 034, carbon diffuser, carbon mirror covers

Veteran Member Four Rings ThewhippetsS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Silver B8 S5 with RS grille and tow hook plate at Crowne/Rio tonight

Sent from my SM-G925V using Audizine mobile app
    - Jeremy | Instagram: JDH_Media

2008 Porsche 997 Turbo Cabriolet
    Gone but not forgotten: 2009 Audi S5 6MT

Senior Member Three Rings CloseEncounters's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '15 Audi Q5, '12 P+ B8 Avant, Gary Fisher Mountain Bike

All the service has been done at the same dealership. I'm the only one that drives it and that's on the weekends because I carpool to DC.
    Thanks for the advice. It's been troubling.
    Wow...sorry to hear of what you've been going through. I'd suggest you try a another dealership (but just not any other), get a different set of eyes to look at the car and go the with all the service records. Might also be good to establish a rapport with the service manager beforehand. Pm me an I could offer some additional pointers.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Blue Q5 with aftermarket black wheels on 395 north before 7am this morning.

15' SQ5 - Sepang Blue - Technology + Black Optics + OEM 21" + CF + (winter mode RS6 Reps)

IG: @acheung77 (slowly filling w/ SQ pics)

AZ Member #

Gray Mk3 TTS, black C7 S6 on 495 going towards Maryland and a silver D3 S8 on 270 this evening

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Alot of junk

Low and slow

Established Member Two Rings Olde_English's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What does MAR stand for, I assume its Mid Atlantic something.
    2009 METEOR GREY B8 A4 AVANT | APR STAGE 2 | AWE TUNING | APR DP/HFC | GFB DV+ | LUFT-TECHNIK INTERCOOLER | LUFT-TECHNIK INTAKE | R8 COILS

AZ Member #

Region
    www.agautohaus.com

Established Member Two Rings Olde_English's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by agautohaus View Post
    Region
    Cool, thanks
    2009 METEOR GREY B8 A4 AVANT | APR STAGE 2 | AWE TUNING | APR DP/HFC | GFB DV+ | LUFT-TECHNIK INTERCOOLER | LUFT-TECHNIK INTAKE | R8 COILS

Veteran Member Four Rings Klum00's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Sorry guys, no plans of an A3 (MQB) sportback coming, other than the e-tron.
    Currently FOR SALE: 2001.5 S4 Brilliant Black/Alcantara - PM me for details...

quattro kings
    2015 A3
    2010 A6
    2006 A6 Avant
    2001.5 S4
    1974 100 LS
    1972 100 LS
    1952 DKW 125 W

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Klum00 View Post
    Sorry guys, no plans of an A3 (MQB) sportback coming, other than the e-tron.
    Guess it was either an etron or just a test platform for the upcoming sedan, just in hatchback form for whatever reason.

Saw a Daytona B8 S4 with Rotors and exhaust in the Giant food on Elden St. about 4:20 yesterday.

Established Member Two Rings DufraineMK6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Monsoon S4 6MT

Black B8 A4 with rs grill, md tags, debadged and possibly lowered on Cystal Drive a couple hours ago.
    -00 MB ML320 Daily
    -2014 S4 6MT

Previous - 95 & 97 M3
    - 93 Lotus Esprit
    - 06 Srt4

Established Member Three Rings avant1987's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Black B8 s4 side mounted license plate. On McDonough road headed towards Reisterstown rd this morning around 8am.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    John Deere

Stuck in traffic on Dulles Toll road around 5:45. Lamborghini had temp tags with a mean ass exhaust. Oz wheels??

Bad wreck near spilt on to Dulles Airport and Greenway during commute home.

Shitty photo bad commute home. Sorry.

2014 S6 Black - APR Stage 2 ECU/TCU, AWE Exhaust, HRE-FF01, Black Optics, ALP, Redline, 034, carbon diffuser, carbon mirror covers

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    John Deere

Quote Originally Posted by Prh View Post

Stuck in traffic on Dulles Toll road around 5:45. Lamborghini had temp tags with a mean ass exhaust. Oz wheels??

Bad wreck near spilt on to Dulles Airport and Greenway during commute home.

Shitty photo bad commute home. Sorry.

Forgot - lot of temp tags I passed today including the A6. Look at the height comparison of the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings DufraineMK6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Monsoon S4 6MT

Crystal City this morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app
    -00 MB ML320 Daily
    -2014 S4 6MT

Previous - 95 & 97 M3
    - 93 Lotus Esprit
    - 06 Srt4

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Caught a nice TTRS on 267 towards Washington. USP Plate frame 'QDCYL'S' I think. Was in my s3 and we exchanged a wave.

Veteran Member Four Rings DirtD1ver's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Allroad, 2015 Q7

Quote Originally Posted by dansnexusone View Post
    Caught a nice TTRS on 267 towards Washington. USP Plate frame 'QDCYL'S' I think. Was in my s3 and we exchanged a wave.
    That would be our resident princess. Adam. @evilevo
    Previous:2013 Allroad Prestige Monsoon Grey
    Current: 2017 Allroad Prestige Manhattan Grey

AZ Member #

how you like dem ecodes doe
    www.agautohaus.com

Veteran Member Four Rings Evilevo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT-RS, 2017 Golf R

👋 S3 looked good, what wheels are you on?
    AMD - 034 Motorsport - EPL

Slow4: Did he let you touch his button to extend his spoiler

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

RSE10's

Established Member Two Rings tonton's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Imported Eurospec A3 sportback with diplomatic tags @ IKEA.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Audizine mobile app
    2014/S4 Estoril Blue | APR Ultracharger 187/57.75 | APR CPS | APR TCU tune | Chipwerke Pro 3-1 | Roc-Euro Intake | AWE Track Exhaust W/ Stock Downpipes |ECS Decklid Spoiler | ECS Rear Diffuser | 25% tint all around | Reverse Light Delete | HOEN Yellow Fog | ZIZA White Interior LED Kit | Weathertech Mats

AZ Member #

Sepang R8 V10 in front of a G500 4x4 Squared yesterday afternoon on Briggs Chaney