WITH ROSS-TECH VCDS YOU CAN:
- Gain factory level access to all systems in most VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley models from 1990 through the current model year
- Scan for and clear DTCs with 19,000+ fault codes decoded into plain text
- Alter settings through module coding accessible only by factory level tools
- Perform various country-specific modifications to your car (remove seat belt chime, enable gauge test/needle sweep, enable lap timer, operate windows and sunroof with remote, and much more)
- View and log live data
- Reset service reminder
- Perform built in tests and calibrations normally reserved for factory level tools
- Diagnose real failures instead of swapping parts!
WHICH VAG-COM PRODUCT WILL WORK WITH MY CAR?
VCDS HEX-NET Professional Kit - WiFi or USB connection, works on most models 1990-current, unlimited cars
VCDS HEX-NET Professional - WiFi or USB connection, works on most models 1990-current, unlimited cars
VCDS HEX-NET Enthusiast - WiFi or USB connection, works on most models 1990-current, limited to 10 cars
VCDS HEX-USB+CAN Professional Kit - USB connection, works on most models 1990-2016, unlimited cars
VCDS HEX-USB+CAN - USB connection, works on most models 1990-2016, unlimited cars
VCDS Micro-CAN - USB connection, works only on VWs 2005.5-2015, unlimited cars
THINGS YOU MUST HAVE TO RUN VCDS:
- A computer with a USB port running Microsoft Windows (VCDS also works fine on Apple and Linux computers running Windows in a virtualized environment)
- The Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM Diagnostic Software) (free download from Ross-Tech)
- Any of the Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS Interfaces sold below
THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT WITH YOUR VCDS:
- A copy of the VCDS manual to get you started (PDF format)
- If you purchase a HEX-NET interface, a copy of the HEX-NET FAQ (HTML format)
- An OBDII right angle extension cable if you want your diagnostic tool connected and away from the driver's feet and legs
- A USB extension cable to extend the reach of a VCDS interface from the computer to the vehicle
- For pre-1995 cars, a 2x2 adapter to connect between the 2x2 port in older vehicles to the OBDII connector used for current generation diagnostic tools
- A Bentley repair manual which has a list of the diagnostic, troubleshooting codes and the recommended repair procedure
- Europa Parts is an authorized stocking distributor of Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM Diagnostic Systems) for Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, and Bentley vehicles. Don't be fooled by cheap fakes, knock-offs and imitators as those can damage your car. This is the real deal, manufactured by the world's leading diagnostics solutions company.
All of our Ross-Tech VCDS systems are always in stock and never drop-shipped. Order before 3pm ET and have it shipped the same day. Please contact us with ANY questions you might have about these widely acclaimed diagnostic systems. We'd be happy to help.
Ross-Tech, VCDS, VCDS-Mobile, VCDS-Cloud and HEX-NET are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC, USA. Authorized use of these has been granted to Europa Parts LLC.
FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ROSS TECH DIAGNOSTIC CABLES
VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-NET PROFESSIONAL KIT (WIFI/USB, UNLIMITED VINS)
VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-USB+CAN PROFESSIONAL KIT (USB, UNLIMITED VINS)
VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-NET PROFESSIONAL (WIFI/USB, UNLIMITED VINS)
VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-NET ENTHUSIAST (WIFI/USB, 10 VINS)
VAG-COM DIAGNOSTIC TOOL WITH HEX-USB+CAN INTERFACE
VAG-COM DIAGNOSTIC TOOL WITH MICRO-CAN INTERFACE