Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 6,521 to 6,539 of 6539
  1. #6521
    Established Member Two Rings Olde_English's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2016
    AZ Member #
    387746
    Location
    Newark, Delaware

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    2002 2.7T S6 Avant Swap (Not mine just saw it)
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...378240938.html
    2009 METEOR GREY B8 A4 AVANT | APR STAGE 2 | AWE TUNING | APR DP/HFC | GFB DV+ | LUFT-TECHNIK INTERCOOLER | LUFT-TECHNIK INTAKE | R8 COILS

  2. #6522
    Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 28 2009
    AZ Member #
    40470
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Olde_English View Post
    2002 2.7T S6 Avant Swap (Not mine just saw it)
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...378240938.html
    This is my buddy's car. This drivetrain was built while it was in his gorgeous C5 allroad.

  3. #6523
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    May 09 2012
    AZ Member #
    93306
    My Garage
    08 A4 Avant, 05 Silver S4 2.7t swap
    Location
    Virginia
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    This is my buddy's car. This drivetrain was built while it was in his gorgeous C5 allroad.
    Sent him an email.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #6524
    Veteran Member Two Rings jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19 2004
    AZ Member #
    3188
    My Garage
    2008 Ibis Audi Avant S-Line, Titanium, Manual; 70' Mustang; Tahoe LTZ
    Location
    CT
    Items for Sale


  5. #6525
    Active Member Two Rings hockeyman474's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    404696
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by sitting proper View Post
    Final price reduction to $15.5k. I'm not renewing the registration on it, so at the end of October it'll just just sit until someone buys it or I trade it in.
    Is there a sale thread I am missing? I'm in for details. Finally an S4 Avant that isn't 2000 miles away from me.
    2011 Audi S4 Ibis White.
    Bought 100% stock 8/2017. Let the modding begin
    BUILD THREAD

  6. #6526
    Active Member Two Rings hockeyman474's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    404696
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan

    Glad someone pointed me here. Definitely going to be keeping one foot in this thread.
    2011 Audi S4 Ibis White.
    Bought 100% stock 8/2017. Let the modding begin
    BUILD THREAD

  7. #6527
    Veteran Member Two Rings jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19 2004
    AZ Member #
    3188
    My Garage
    2008 Ibis Audi Avant S-Line, Titanium, Manual; 70' Mustang; Tahoe LTZ
    Location
    CT
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyman474 View Post
    Is there a sale thread I am missing? I'm in for details. Finally an S4 Avant that isn't 2000 miles away from me.
    That sold a few weeks back. Your late, was for sale for awhile.

  8. #6528
    Established Member Two Rings imajeanius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2012
    AZ Member #
    87434
    My Garage
    2004.5 Blue Lagoon GLI
    Location
    York, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by Teslatim View Post
    Ill get some up when I get home tonight. Interior is black with black headliner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Probably a noob question but how did you get the black headliner? I thought that was only possible if it had the brown seats.

  9. #6529
    Veteran Member Four Rings tankdeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 18 2009
    AZ Member #
    46582
    My Garage
    A Unicorn
    Location
    Portland, OR

    Quote Originally Posted by imajeanius View Post
    Thanks! Probably a noob question but how did you get the black headliner? I thought that was only possible if it had the brown seats.
    Titanium/black optics package has black headliner
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

    :: Seller feedback ::

    His: Nothing. Still searching
    Hers: 2008 Ibis Ti Avant 6MT - Bagged Unicorn
    RIP: 2006 DG Avant Tip

  10. #6530
    Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 28 2009
    AZ Member #
    40470
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by imajeanius View Post
    Thanks! Probably a noob question but how did you get the black headliner? I thought that was only possible if it had the brown seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by tankdeer View Post
    Titanium/black optics package has black headliner
    No such thing as titanium/black optics on the allroad. 2014+ allroads could be optioned with the black sport seats and black headliner. 2013 cars only got black headliners when equipped with the chestnut brown interior (comfort or sport).

  11. #6531
    Veteran Member Four Rings tankdeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 18 2009
    AZ Member #
    46582
    My Garage
    A Unicorn
    Location
    Portland, OR

    Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    No such thing as titanium/black optics on the allroad. 2014+ allroads could be optioned with the black sport seats and black headliner. 2013 cars only got black headliners when equipped with the chestnut brown interior (comfort or sport).
    Derp. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that it was an allroad, not a "normal" B8 avant. Disregard
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

    :: Seller feedback ::

    His: Nothing. Still searching
    Hers: 2008 Ibis Ti Avant 6MT - Bagged Unicorn
    RIP: 2006 DG Avant Tip

  12. #6532
    Active Member Two Rings hockeyman474's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    404696
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper View Post
    That sold a few weeks back. Your late, was for sale for awhile.
    Well darn. Story of my life.
    2011 Audi S4 Ibis White.
    Bought 100% stock 8/2017. Let the modding begin
    BUILD THREAD

  13. #6533
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 13 2012
    AZ Member #
    86593
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Items for Sale

    Will have to keep a close eye on this thread.

    We are in the process of selling our B7 A4 Avant and would like to replace it with a S4 Avant.
    I am looking for a B6 or B7 S4 Avant with Manual transmission. Ideally I would like a black on black with alcantara Recaros- but will consider others as well. The lower the miles the better- looking for one that is in excellent condition and low miles would be nice. Not afraid to travel for the right Avant!

    Thanks.
    Bob.

  14. #6534
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 08 2006
    AZ Member #
    10160
    Location
    Columbia, Md; WPB, Fl
    Items for Sale

    Audi of America: You're losing market share and devotees with your RS4/RS6 Avant

    I like the Jaguar.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/station...mph-1510256383

  15. #6535
    Senior Member Two Rings jhoward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2012
    AZ Member #
    105780
    Location
    central NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcdn View Post
    Will have to keep a close eye on this thread.

    We are in the process of selling our B7 A4 Avant and would like to replace it with a S4 Avant.
    I am looking for a B6 or B7 S4 Avant with Manual transmission. Ideally I would like a black on black with alcantara Recaros- but will consider others as well. The lower the miles the better- looking for one that is in excellent condition and low miles would be nice. Not afraid to travel for the right Avant!

    Thanks.
    Bob.
    Hey bob- if you're. It already, keep checking the bring a trailer auctions- there have been a few gems that are popping up lately. Good luck with the hunt! Recaros or bust, mt6 or bust!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  16. #6536
    Veteran Member Three Rings Kevinskir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2010
    AZ Member #
    54433
    Location
    Portland Oregon USA

    Quote Originally Posted by icutrauma1 View Post
    Audi of America: You're losing market share and devotees with your RS4/RS6 Avant

    I like the Jaguar.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/station...mph-1510256383
    Link goes to a dead page, article not found
    2008 Ibis S4 Avant- Driving in a Unicorn, moving by Llamathrust
    Stasis Exhaust with Piggies| JHM 91 Tune | JHM Short Shifter| PSS9 Coilovers|

    2007 Sprint Blue RS4- Sold and off to a new stable

    2007 Volcano Red Plasti-dipped A4 2.0T Quattro - Sold

  17. #6537
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pat_McGroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 09 2010
    AZ Member #
    58751
    Location
    Downey Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by icutrauma1 View Post
    Audi of America: You're losing market share and devotees with your RS4/RS6 Avant

    I like the Jaguar.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/station...mph-1510256383
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinskir View Post
    Link goes to a dead page, article not found


    https://jalopnik.com/the-2018-jaguar...ous-1796087703?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rick
    Brilliant Black 2008 S4 Avant Tip.
    Gone but never gotten - Ibis 2010 A3 2.0T

  18. #6538
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 08 2006
    AZ Member #
    10160
    Location
    Columbia, Md; WPB, Fl
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinskir View Post
    Link goes to a dead page, article not found
    They changed it to a subscriber page, sry guys: https://www.wsj.com/articles/station...mph-1510256383

  19. #6539
    Veteran Member Four Rings papadelogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    79072
    My Garage
    1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke
    Location
    Rockin' in the Rockies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat_McGroin View Post


    https://jalopnik.com/the-2018-jaguar...ous-1796087703?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link.... I love my Yeti, but this line...

    but the American XF S Sportbrake will only be available with Jaguar’s 380 horsepower 3.0-liter supercharged V6

    .... WOWZERS.
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Ti Avant 6MT quattro JHM Stage 2, HFC, Milltek CatBack, GFB DV+ "the YETI"

    2005.5 Black B7 A4 6MT quattro sold

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.