PDA

View Full Version : Looking to replace Bose amp and speakers

eisman
10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
My pass. door and one rear deck speakers are crackling. It dosen't seem to make sense to replace the stock speakers. The sound isn't that great. I am not looking to have a top of the line system, just enough quality for daily driving.

What speaker/amp combo is suggested?

German Driver
10-21-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm running complete DLS Audi components and amp. Contact the best in the business Ken Ward @ Avincar Audio. High end Euro OEM upgrades. HE specializes in exactly what you want. Fellow Audi owner himself.

DLS is Swedish company btw, and fantastic quality.

www.avincar.com Open T-Fr. Give him a call he will get you squared away. Let him know Scott@Rival sent you his way and I'm sure he will help you right out.

duglas
10-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Infiniti sells a set of 2 OHM seperates to replace the 2 speakers in each front door.. They are designed to work with the stock BOSE amp or an aftermarket amp..

The sounds was crazy compaired to the stock BOSE.. I replaced all 6 BOSE speakers with Infiniti's and kept the stock amp and t sounds GREAT...

jupiterfish
11-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by duglas
Infiniti sells a set of 2 OHM seperates to replace the 2 speakers in each front door.. They are designed to work with the stock BOSE amp or an aftermarket amp..

The sounds was crazy compaired to the stock BOSE.. I replaced all 6 BOSE speakers with Infiniti's and kept the stock amp and t sounds GREAT...

model numbers?