PDA

View Full Version : Is AKINABOY TRUSTABLE?? NEVER for me!!

Kemiksiz
03-21-2006, 12:18 AM
We had a deal on the ballasts ON FRIDAY, i have cancelled amu auction on ebay because of this deal, but this guy SOLD me that he told he had a better deal ?!? WTF is this?? its so ethical and morally wrong.. He is NEVER TRUSTABLE for me, or anyone who sells his/her promise indeed..

I'd like to inform ya, if it happens to you or not, i have no idea, its what i exprienced from him..[headbang]

Kemiksiz
03-21-2006, 12:30 AM
By the way, i ad already sent my ballasts (it was the part of the deal) to him, and paid 35$ for shipping + end my auction early on ebay costs 13$ .. Really so disappointed, i was so excited about the ballasts and my new set.. :(

hope he covers at least half of my loses.. ? ?

salz2135
03-21-2006, 01:25 AM
I don't know, man. I'd like to hear his side of the story. I've personally purchased stuff from him and I know numerous other memebers have as well. He shipped quickly and has great deals.

Kemiksiz
03-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by salz2135
I don't know, man. I'd like to hear his side of the story. I've personally purchased stuff from him and I know numerous other memebers have as well. He shipped quickly and has great deals.

sure he has done before; THATS WHY I HAVE TRUSTED HIM and SENT MY BALLASTS to HIM without any hesitate.. but i saw the result.. As i said, he is untrustable FOR ME..

Also its very very wrong ; if you got a deal with someone, U DONT SELL it even it may costs you some money.. Its kinda good personality thing.. I'd NEVER did that to anyone.

I'm trying to catch my package on the way before left my country, but anyway it hurts me (very disappointed,i was so excited with the ballasts coz they just fit in my new bi-xenon headlights ) and costs me like 50 bucks! [:(]

Kemiksiz
03-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Ok, he tried to help and fix his mistake, but anyway he sold his promise.. But eventhough i'm angree with him, i appriciate his behaviour for building up his mistake. Now he is not very untrustable, just untrustable if you got promise from him :) , if you had an action, you can trust.. :)

drlandry00
03-21-2006, 09:57 PM
WTF!!

salz2135
03-22-2006, 05:15 PM
haha that's what I said too, but look--he's from Turkey. I'm guessing english is the second language.

diegomatrix
03-23-2006, 11:16 AM
hmm.. but his english is a lot better than a lot of americans.... hahaha..

glad to hear everything worked out.

Kemiksiz
03-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Thnx buddy :)

he tried to help; than i trust him AGAIN.. so the topic sentence is a little rough for now..

BrokenXenon
03-30-2006, 06:41 PM
I bought my OEM hid from him..
no problem what so ever
shipping was fast as hell