PDA

View Full Version : A props to Matrix and Jeremy in perticular

golfrsi
03-01-2006, 11:29 AM
To many times we only read the negatives people have with tuners and retailers. I just wanted to take a second and give a positive post to someone.

Matrix was able to quickly provide an item (k04 inlet pipes) that was on 'backorder' and what seemed like every other reseller. After waiting for ever with another company (no hard feelings though) I decided to cancel my order and give Jeremy a shot, never having done business with them. well.......

the item was shipped promptly, communication was great, and packaging was excellent.

{thumbs up} to Matrix.

knguyen
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM
[up] From me. I am lucky enough to live 10 minutes from them. To anyone even considering a shop Matrix is the place to go. I said it before and I'll say it again, I will not let another shop touch my S. They really take the time with you and make you feel comfortable.

Cheers,
to the way Jeremy and Matrix do business

Khai

greenz
03-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I have to say that even though i have never ordered anything from them that jeremy is more addicted to the audi forums than i am and answers questions right away. Just based on this I give them a big thumbs up and if I ever have to order anything will go thru them.

*Edit*
Jeremy saw this post and PM'd me within 10 minutes of me posting. Now that is customer service! Keep in mind he doesn't even have any of my money!

stealthysilver
03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah he gave me a lot of help with my brakes. Very helpful and informative, big ups

DannyDeez
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I can definately vouch for Jeremy as well. Customer service is top notch, shipping is always fast and communication is always great. Any questions I have are also answered in detail and not just one word. [up] [up] [up]

Rob01S4
03-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Isn't there a specific forum for this called "Buyer/Seller/Shop Feedback"?

Anthony
03-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Jeremy and his team at Matrix are indeed some of the best in the biz. [cool][up]

KompMan420
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Another big thumbs up from me. Order an expansion tank recently. Great service, fast shipping, free sticker and a box of cracker jack!

salz2135
03-02-2006, 07:58 AM
big ups to Matrix and Jeremy.

great customer service: the guy personally delivered parts to my house after hours because I forgot to pick up gaskets for my exhaust/cat install.[up] [up] [up]

glad to have them in my back yard.

beerock
03-02-2006, 01:27 PM
yea i needed heavy duty tie rods asap and he hooked me up.

salz2135
03-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by KompMan420
Another big thumbs up from me. Order an expansion tank recently. Great service, fast shipping, free sticker and a box of cracker jack!

haha cracker jacks? it's all about the extras. you should see the shop: WIFI internet access, leather chairs, a pool table, and ice cold drinks in the fridge.