PDA

View Full Version : dufsb5turbo - aweful buyer

offroader1006
02-21-2006, 07:49 PM
he sent me money for an intake, WITHOUT puchasing one from me, on Feb 1st. On Feb 11th he filed a complaint with paypal limiting my account. He claims to have tried to contact me on numerous occasions with no response, but yet i have no pm from him or email. The only way i knew there was a problem was his post on my FS thread saying he was unhappy, at which time i offered a full refund or the product. I informed him had he talked to me to buy an intake, he wouldve been informed it will take at least 2 weeks, as i informed everyone else who was interested at the time.

But he chose to ignore this and go ahead with the complaint and lock down my paypal account, so now i cant do business.

I NEVER had a business deal, or spoke to him prior to his money being sent, and only after i PM'ed him did he talk to me.

aweful, aweful, impatient pseudo-buyer.

AElucky83
02-21-2006, 08:35 PM
wow that sucks man..i never heard a complain about your business with the heatshields you make...that is a bit weird

diegomatrix
02-23-2006, 01:52 AM
lol....this is the first i've heard of a complaint go the other way against a "buyer".. hahahaha...

yea.. it's kinda wierd to have "bought" something without informing the seller what was bought....