PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ecode

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Edit: This issue has since been resolved. Ecode was not at fault since they were not the shippers... regardless Roy from ecode contacted me and helped work it out. Thumbs up for ecode.

Well... I ordered my carbonio on monday and chose 3 day select shipping so it would arrive yesterday. Ecode decided to send it ground anyways, which means I will not be able to install it at the time I have with my tuner. Furthermore, I won't be here anymore when the intake actually gets delivered. gah! I'm going to have to order a second intake now and spend the cash to get it overnighted. pisses me off.

XXXX
02-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Instead of bitching here you shoul have gave them a call

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by XXXX
Instead of bitching here you shoul have gave them a call

I already did that... and emailed em. Just venting... thats all.

EC Motorwerks
02-18-2006, 04:20 PM
I would think it isn't that hard to install yourself.

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Well i'm having a bunch of stuff done to my car... so I figured I'd let them put it on anyways when they were doing everything else... saves me some time.

Lakaiguy
02-18-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Davids still in Germany and Eli who usually does shipping is on vacation so there's your problem right there.

Entertainment72
02-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Lakaiguy
I'm pretty sure Davids still in Germany and Eli who usually does shipping is on vacation so there's your problem right there.

no wonder I havent recieved my plugs..[confused] [rolleyes]

robots_are_neon
02-18-2006, 06:45 PM
http://www.punjabkesari.com/health/health_files/crying.jpg

cuco33
02-18-2006, 08:04 PM
sucks but it happens ya know
just ask for a refund on the shipping difference. i'm sure they'll give it and it shouldnt be much anyways

trust me on this, you shouldn be venting. i've dealt with local tuners who i considered friends, and i've known since they started their business, i have done nothing but send them business and given referred friends excuses for why things took so long or why they promised things and never delivered. then when i make a large order myself and even go out my way bring back the items so another customer can take them i get jacked by waiting over 7 months for my items and never was delivered. THAT is shady business.

lavetaaxon
02-18-2006, 08:09 PM
and even if, you should be able to do it yourself and should take less that 30 minutes max!

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 08:12 PM
It's not the installation I'm pissed about... it's the fact that I have a limited time back home where my car is... and they f$cked up, and now I will have to pay more for their mistake.

vinny.dtw
02-18-2006, 08:40 PM
theres not a single business out there that can make all of their customers happy, im sure ecode is trying there best. Just chill...wooosa

Audi Skate Snow
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
werd

Crazy Quattro
02-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Thought that intake didnt show much gains anyways...

dmg312
02-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Man fuck that! Ecode has been nothing but cool to me but if you have a problem with them then fuck 'em. Everyone on this goddamn site sucks ecodes Cock like it is the only cock in the world. If you had bad customer service then let people know ands Fuck who ever comes to their rescue.

Ecode is a big sponsor here so this post will probable get deleted, but I f you have a legit complaint then let people know. Don't let other customers make excuses for the shops faults.

Hate mail start now!

Audi Skate Snow
02-18-2006, 09:38 PM
jesus.....is it that big of deal...

call roy at ecode

Underground
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by dmg312
Man fuck that! Ecode has been nothing but cool to me but if you have a problem with them then fuck 'em. Everyone on this goddamn site sucks ecodes Cock like it is the only cock in the world. If you had bad customer service then let people know ands Fuck who ever comes to their rescue.

Ecode is a big sponsor here so this post will probable get deleted, but I f you have a legit complaint then let people know. Don't let other customers make excuses for the shops faults.

Hate mail start now!

Shut the fuck up bitch! People back them up for a reason. You have no idea because you're a fucking idiot.

A4rce1
02-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by robots_are_neon
http://www.punjabkesari.com/health/health_files/crying.jpg

I love you Justin

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 10:13 PM
so let me get this straight... a company fucks something up, and i'm not supposed to be unhappy about it? So, lets say a stock broker fucks up one of my orders and because of that I lose shitloads of money, I'm just supposed to suck it up? You guys are a buncha ecode fanboys.

Audi Skate Snow
02-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Ptwiggens
so let me get this straight... a company fucks something up, and i'm not supposed to be unhappy about it? So, lets say a stock broker fucks up one of my orders and because of that I lose shitloads of money, I'm just supposed to suck it up? You guys are a buncha ecode fanboys.

you know what....you should konw what your talking about before you say anyhing....

it is fucked up they messed up on your order but yes it does happen..

i am great friends with david and he fucks up on my orders as well.

they have an overwhelming demand for shit right now and it is crazy there.

when i call he doesnt even answer becuae he knows its me...thats how busy they are.

so pull your tampon out and deal with it.

look at all the other people on the board constantly complaining about all the other companies!

Audi Skate Snow
02-18-2006, 10:44 PM
p.s im am sorry if i am being rude at all but you are now saying shit towards people that respect ecode

Ptwiggens
02-18-2006, 10:50 PM
dude... is it unreasonable to expect a company to ship an order right? No, its not. That is not some crazy special request... that is standard business. Just because a company has stuff in high demand doesn't mean they get a free pass on fucking shit up. If ecode actually thinks like you... which they might... then they are an extremely shitty company.

JakeN20
02-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Audi Skate Snow

i am great friends with david and he fucks up on my orders as well.
[/B] this isn't really backing up ecode too well.

if it matters, this thread hasn't deterred me from wanting to place my exhaust order with them soon.

knight007
02-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Wow same treatment I got when venting on here. Oh shit APR fucked up my order! [:D] Can I get some back up or add-ons to my complaint.

Lakaiguy
02-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Since David and Eli arent there right now and havent been there the past week, Ecode isnt really Ecode right now. Not an excuse but this should really be directed at whoever helped you directly, cause it wasnt really Ecode as a whole. I mean this whole ordeal should reflect on Ecode but not in this manner.

nine1twoinc
02-19-2006, 12:15 AM
I am also a friend of David/Eurocode , just like Audi Skate Snow said, they are busy as hell and sometimes shit will happen, but they always find a way to make it up to you. They been really good to me and yes sometimes thing might get crazy up there, but I totally understand, I am sure David don't like having shit like that happen, he's always trying to make sure his each and every customer of Eurocode is happy.
I know you're mad cuz they screwed up your order, and you have every right to be mad, but call them up and explain the problem to them, I am sure they will be more than happy to resolve this problem, good luck!

LAS
02-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by dmg312

Hate mail start now!

my thoughts exactly, i agree with you on this. i ordered stuff from ecode and got great results with there service, even hooked me up on shipping once. but, that doesn't me i should come on here and post on the defence of ecode or start calling people names because someone just want to vent.

same sh!t like this happened a while back when i posted about another shop that screwed up my order that took unreasonably too long to fix, i won't mentions names. then all of a sudden 'buddies/friends' of this shop start posting away like how it is here. [=(]

anyways, i'm sure it was an honest mistake. david and the guy seems pretty cool and i'm sure they'll do what they can to make it better.

[up]

vinny.dtw
02-19-2006, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Ptwiggens

Its not a bunch of ecode fan boys...i live in michigan, i havent even seen ecode before. Im just saying every business makes mistakes. And to mess up one order out of a 100 is still 99%, which in my book is still a pretty damn good score. And thanks to people like you, companies reputation gets ruined because you had one bad experience, and you decide to tell the whole world. then rumors starts...bla bla bla....

What you should consider using is ur consumer ethics, you can give ecode a call and im sure they will make some sort of restitution, and make you a happy customers. Instead of you damaging a reputable shops reputation. Which you seem to be failing.....Not trying to be harsh...hope that doesnt piss you off..

Jeff
02-19-2006, 03:15 AM
"Shit Happens" in life. I'm sure ECode is not using some automated "Pick & Ship" inventory control and shipping system, and everything is done by hand--and human error WILL occur regardless whether it's Ecode, or even the U.S. Government.

However, every customer has their right to bitch. Granted, it's always better to have the matter resolved by phone/email, but it's really the customers' discrection and freedom to express what they feel.

However, some people on this forum need to also realize that this "shit" happens to the best of us (businesses as well as customers). Eurocode has their own group of supporters who get angry and pissed because one customer complains... yet, when that same customer would bash APR, GIAC, AWE, etc, they seem to jump on the same thread and add to the drama when they could've simply stayed out of it or keep to themselves.

To the upset customer: Perhaps try contacting Eurocode directly (phone/fax/email), and try to seek some resolution. I'm sure it'll be resolved or made up to you in some fashion. If you're still unhappy w/ the outcome, simply stop buying from them...or you even have the right to sue them (if you have the time to waste in small claims, where there's no guarantee you'll win). Long story short: just let it go dude.

To the "fanclub" members (you know who you are): You have every right to defend the company you support. However, if this thread would have been titled "Thanks APR" or "Thanks AWE", would you guys be telling the same customer to "STFU"?

Like someone said, this thread should just be deleted or locked. Period.

XXXX
02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Since both David and Eli are on vacation the poor guy that screwed up your order will probably get fired because you started a shit storm..

cuco33
02-19-2006, 10:14 AM
so let me get this straight. you're bitching even more cuz you're getting your product you purchased 1-2 days later than expected?

[rolleyes]

madrussian
02-19-2006, 10:19 AM
lmao...

only ecode would have its crew come in and bash customers...

the man's ticked, it happens, put yourself in his shoes... he ordered something, payed extra and planned it out...

it fell apart on ecodes end so he posted, where's the sin in that?

you guys need to ease up some, i agree i dont think its that big a deal, but i dont see why you guys are all dick ridin him because it happens to be about ecode?

Audi Skate Snow
02-19-2006, 11:02 AM
sorry i was drunk

thats my excuse

A4 TSCHUSS
02-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Entertainment72
no wonder I havent recieved my plugs..[confused] [rolleyes]

O man lets not even get into plugs. I decided to go to my local Pepboys and order the plugs and 1 week later still no plugs, go back 2 weeks later and they call asking where plugs are. Apparently there was a minimum to be ordered but they didnt get notified and I didnt know so I guess they would have just let it go forever until I came in asking where they were at. So they order the minimum and the lady puts in for a refund for the extra plugs but since she did a refund before she got the plugs it made it under the minimum again, so 1 week passes I go in asking where the hell are my plugs its been 3 weeks now and the manager hopefully got it right this time and got them ordered right. Its been another week this tuesday

Daddy Shroom
02-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Sorry about your mishap. Hope it gets resolved soon.

b6bgone
02-20-2006, 03:18 AM
Hey this is Roy@Ecode I apologize about the problem with the order. All you have to do is call me to fix the problem. I will look into the order for you in the morning. We do not ship Carbonio from our location it is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. So if they did not ship the product correctly I apologize on their behalf as well. I personally submitted the p.o. to carbonio and it did say 3Day on the p.o. Next time just pick up the phone and I could take care of your issues directly. I hardly look at the board and would have never scene your post and known about your problem.

4ingDrive
02-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Damn, you b6ers and your schoolgirl drama, damn.

Ptwiggens
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
We've since resolved this issue, and ecode was very professional and helpful in resolving the issue. I am pleased with the way that Roy handled the problem, and I have no reserves about buying from them in the future. Thanks for the fast response Roy.

Ptwiggens
02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by XXXX
Since both David and Eli are on vacation the poor guy that screwed up your order will probably get fired because you started a shit storm..

I did not plan on this being *that* big of a deal... the people who were defending ecode really blew it out of proportion. I wouldn't have posted at all if I did not need the intake by a specific time, but I am only in the same city as my car for a short period of time so it was important that it was shipped out in the right manner. Ecode was not the shipper, and thus they are not to blame for the mishap. Even so, Roy called and apologized on behalf of the shipper, and handled the situation very well. Thumbs up for ecode.