PDA

View Full Version : Blau Flash

RescueR5
02-01-2006, 09:16 PM
After setting up a deal to buy a set of wheels.
The morning I was going to go buy the wheels, this seller writes an email only stating that the wheels had been sold to another buyer.

I guess people don't realize that when a deal is made it should be followed through.
If you have been burned before set a deposit policy.

I just warn other buyers to make sure your deal is good before going out of your way.

quicksilver_S
02-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I really hate doing this.. esp to someone that is really close by to where I am. But here it is...

I had the same experience with him. Actually on two occasion.

We had a deal set on his OZSLIII for trade with my stock + cash AND his Tein coilover. I loaded all the wheels, center caps and lug bolts in my car. I even wrapped it up nicely for him so it wont get damaged while driving it to him

Everything was set and then the night before the final meet date, he sends me an email stating that he decided to keep the wheels and the coilovers. I knew something was wrong when he kept postponing our meeting day.

On another occasion was for his winter tire. i told him I'll pick it up the weekend and then sends and email that "a guy showed up in his doorstep". Actually, I saw the reply on the post that it's gone so I had to email him to confirm.. sure enough it was sold.

for someone who doesnt give his address readily, you sure do get a lot of "people showing up in your doorstep" type deal.

oh well...

Thanks for all the hopes and dreams.

LAS
02-19-2006, 12:20 AM
[down] [down] for a shady seller.