PDA

View Full Version : EC Motorwerks

A4TwoZeroT
01-25-2006, 10:57 PM
EC Motorwerks had the holiday sale back in december..
so i bought a set of moven GT2 wheels..
but nothing.. had to wait til after holidays.. because the suplier went on vacation.. no problem there.. i waited..
after holiday.. he tells me.. the wheels are being shipped.. ok.. couple weeks later nothing..
then he says there was a problem.. the warehouse sent them to the suplier instead of sending it to me.. ok.. waited a lil bit more..
then no news.. i call him.. he says the suplier is not picking up nor returning his calls
i even offered to go pick them up.. since the warehouse and the suplier is here in kali.. but kevin is located on the east coast..
so now i've been calling him, leaving him msgs and emailing him.. but nothing.. no returns.. no answers..
now i just want my money back.. so he finally answer my call.. he offers to return my money.. and says he was gonna call me back .. and nothing..
i mean.. hes a cool guy.. and comunication was good in the beginning.. but if theres a problem .. he needs to try to resolve it.. not avoid me..
i kinda still want the wheels.. im even willing to go pick them up at the warehouse.. but comunication its been bad lately..
thats all.. i want my wheels!! either the wheels or money back (money order prefered)

b7van
01-26-2006, 02:11 AM
man... that sucks!!!

Axxis
01-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Deff should be squared away... not cool to screw AZ members

A4TwoZeroT
01-28-2006, 10:52 AM
actually he is a cool guy.. problem was solved.. the suplier and the warehouse and some problems going on.. but the problem was solved and i already got my money back..
talked to kevin yesterday.. and got the money back today already.. (well.. part of it) but he is a cool guy.. just dont buy stuff from Moven from him.. lol..